>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 51 of 56
COKECACOLA
Deuce

Hey i would like to join my name is Michael i'm 15 i like to ride bikes play xbox go out with friends go to the beach fish hunt etc. I live in central time zone iv had no past clans no past bans etc. i usually play on the arena counterstrike server my favorite gun is the smg/rifle doesn't really matter. skype boduke0223
please get back to me thanks :D
aimlesscoma
Deuce

Current IGN: AnalGape
Future IGN with Clan Tag: (Rev)Aimless
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Id always been into AoS, but when playing had never really looked at it as anything more than a way to casually pass the time. Never saw it as a way to make some friends or to have a really good time playing with people who have similar goals in regards to the game. While playing this evening I was told about all this clan stuff and how it was, and is, and it really made me want to join one so Id have people to play with instead of quietly sitting down and tapping away at the other team without any thought or effort.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): 16 going on 17 year old student from Canada Ontario, with a healthy interest in Punk, Guns, and Import Tuners. Ive been playing shooters since i was a little kid, with one of my very first games being BATTLEFIELD: VIETNAM on my Dads old computer. Im a pretty decent person, and apparently kinda funny according to those who know me.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard (At the time of writing this reply, it is 10:50 PM.)
Past Clans:None
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate?Once or twice a day, but if you message me on Skype, im more than likely to hop on and play a few rounds.
Gun preference? Rifle. Both the SMG and Shotgun are garbage guns for garbage people, and Ill fight anyone who says otherwise.
Skype Account? aimlesscoma
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

I recruited shooter and aimless. Great guys.

Oh, and welcome back to AoS, aimless. Been a long time
Boche
Deuced Up

Hey Rev admin, could you please tell one of your members called ? (or similar) to message me?
Thanks very much,
[MFC] Dr_Boche
Blue_Spade
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

For all applicants that have been posting. We'll need to see you in game before we decide.
VideoGame
Deuced Up

Current IGN: how do i join?
Future IGN with Clan Tag: how do i join?
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): how do i join?
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): how do i join?
Time Zone: how do i join?
Past Clans: how do i join?
Past Bans: how do i join?
Activity Rate?: how do i join?
Gun preference?: how do i join?
Skype Account?: how do i join?
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional): im the best player Green_Wink1
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Hi, it's my first post in this forum. I will just say first that I'm not really active due to my studies and GF ^^
I remember having seen some of your members.

Current IGN: =OSB= Alphajim

Future IGN with Clan Tag: (rev) Alphajim

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I just want to play with other ones, who can help me to def the Intel for example, or just to not be alone... The random players are now often quite... really CoD-like ?

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm an 19 years Old french boy, named Jimmy ; I live in the Angers zone (49), and I'm studying conception and mechanics. I love sci-fi and simple war games and sandbox games (starmade, arma 3, even the best PC trilogy: mass effect). I'm serious, really hate cheats, and I'm not the best but I can be effective at base defense with a rifle.

Time Zone: UTC or UTC+1 (France)

Past Clans: nothing

Past Bans: nothing too, or just one or two votekicks from players thinking I "cheated".

Activity Rate? Usually play one week-end for two weeks (separated parents), but I can access sometimes to my PC in weeks

Gun preference? Rifle, 'cause its precision is really good, I like to def the base when no one care 'bout Intel security :D

Skype Account? alphajim49 if I remember.

Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I don't take pics usually, but if you want, ask :)

Ah I use OpenSpades, with custom weapons models (barett, AK74U and a nicer shotgun)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

To all applicants: thank you for your desire to join the Revolution.

As Torch has said, we want to play with you to get a sense of you and your skill. PM myself or Torch and join our skype group. We can arrange to play from there. Best of luck.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Pistol2 Green_Pistol2 Green_Happy3 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 Green_Wink1 hi i would like to join pls how to get aaplicashun pls n thx
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

you should give me honorary
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

fuck off stfu gay dumbass
VideoGame
Deuced Up

hey when you gonna accept me into this highly elite establishment??? cmon ???? wheeeeennnnnn????
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

AWhiteGuy wrote:
you should give me honorary
poof done
VideoGame wrote:
hey when you gonna accept me into this highly elite establishment??? cmon ???? wheeeeennnnnn????
probbly nvr kbai
VideoGame
Deuced Up

your poor use of English makes me doubt your decision
Ding
Deuce

Current IGN: Ding
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] Ding
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): The clan represents maturity and skill in a game filled with immature, unskilled players. I would like to set myself apart from that common group of players and join Revolution. Revolution in my eyes stands for something that the common people don't stand for in this game and that is class. That class is the reason I want to join Revolution as I want to broaden the class that Revolution represents to the rest of the playerbase.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm Ding and I play video games. I am a college student who plays way too much Ace of Spades. I am horrible at the game but find it relaxing at the same time. I tend to work towards providing intel through the team chat most often as my aim isn't the best but I am working towards providing better defense as I constantly working to improve my aim.
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans: N/A
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? 4-5 days of the week, depends on my work schedule
Gun preference? Rifle for general, smg for tower destroying
Skype Account? N/A, I'm on the discord though
Last edited by Ding on Mon May 30, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
835 posts Page 51 of 56
Return to “Clans”