>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 48 of 55 First unread post
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Anyone still kicking?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Atreyu wrote:
Anyone still kicking?
Yeah, just no one checks BNS anymore lol.
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Current IGN: Chrisonix
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]Chrisonix
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well, I was the previous leader of TZA and was in a few clans in the past. I'd like to take a break and see what its like to be a member, besides this clan seems organized as fuck xD.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Welp, you guys can call me Chris (Christian is my real name). I've been playing Ace of Spades for about 4-5 years now. (Im 15) I use OpenSpades to play and have enjoyed its SMG. Its so awesome xD. Im also a youtuber and I'm a good/average video editor.
Time Zone: UTC-5 (Jamaica)
Past Clans: TZA (Trollzor Assassins)
Past Bans: Silly things like people getting mad at me and starting votekicks Green_Crying
Activity Rate: Ill probably play like 3-4 times a week. I might start playing more if I'm accepted but, schools coming...
Gun preference: SMG FTW! I've become crappy with rifle ever since I started using OpenSpades.
Skype Account: Saskue1895
Screenshot of Past Kills: Well I've made montages off this game. You can see them in my signature. Blue_BigSmile
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Welp this seems dead...
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Sorry, like I said I don't really check BNS anymore. I sent you a friend request on Skype.
SSpectrum
Deuce

Current IGN:

Spectrum

Future IGN with Clan Tag:

[Rev]Spectrum

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

I really love the idea of clans, where people come together as a community and have fun. Sadly, my old clan disbanded so i can't have that experience anymore (in AoS at least). I've been looking for a clan and it seems a lot of clans are either inactive or not recruiting. Earlier today, I met one of the clan members and I thought "This is it, this is what I'm looking for." I hope you'll take your time to read this application. On an extra note, I am not the best writer so this is all i can manage. :P

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I am a high school student living in Canada, I like to watch anime, read manga, and play video games. I really love playing MMO games such as League, Hearthstone, Gmod and obviously AoS. Nothing much else to say.

Time Zone:

GMT or UTC + 7

Past Clans:

[AAT]

Past Bans:

I was banned from aloha a couple of years ago, I am now cleared. (at least i hope)

Activity Rate?

Everyday preferably, but I have school.

Gun preference?

Smg is what I'm the best with, rifle is what I'm trying to get better at

Skype Account?

mewmartin (feel free to add me)
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

SSpectrum wrote:
Current IGN:

Spectrum

Future IGN with Clan Tag:

[Rev]Spectrum

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

I really love the idea of clans, where people come together as a community and have fun. Sadly, my old clan disbanded so i can't have that experience anymore (in AoS at least). I've been looking for a clan and it seems a lot of clans are either inactive or not recruiting. Earlier today, I met one of the clan members and I thought "This is it, this is what I'm looking for." I hope you'll take your time to read this application. On an extra note, I am not the best writer so this is all i can manage. :P

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I am a high school student living in Canada, I like to watch anime, read manga, and play video games. I really love playing MMO games such as League, Hearthstone, Gmod and obviously AoS. Nothing much else to say.

Time Zone:

GMT or UTC + 7

Past Clans:

[AAT]

Past Bans:

I was banned from aloha a couple of years ago, I am now cleared. (at least i hope)

Activity Rate?

Everyday preferably, but I have school.

Gun preference?

Smg is what I'm the best with, rifle is what I'm trying to get better at

Skype Account?

mewmartin (feel free to add me)
If you can get confirmation from Aloha that your ban was cleared then I wouldn't mind giving your app a chance.
Silencer
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

HONORARY APPLICATION BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO

Current IGN: Silencer | Dubby | ExSilent
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to help the clan as honourary.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a professional sniper player.
Time Zone: UCT +8
Past Clans: Injectors
Past Bans: NONE
Activity Rate? When needed or called
Gun preference? Sniper Rifle
Skype Account? Will tell when accepted
Revolution
Deuced Up

Silencer wrote:
HONORARY APPLICATION BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO

Current IGN: Silencer | Dubby | ExSilent
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to help the clan as honourary.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a professional sniper player.
Time Zone: UCT +8
Past Clans: Injectors
Past Bans: NONE
Activity Rate? When needed or called
Gun preference? Sniper Rifle
Skype Account? Will tell when accepted
Added
Twodayudie
Deuce

Current IGN: Qc.Twodayudie
IGN with ClanTag: [Rev]Cold
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I just feels like it would be fun to play with a group of ppl that are both social and fun to play with
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I got a pretty decent shot with SMG but my strenght stays the Shotgun.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Past Clans: CDA, LAG, AyE
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate? Prety much everyday
Gun preference? Shotgun and SMG
Skype Account? Will Share once in clan
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Current IGN: toph704
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ToPh
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I was in before but stopped playing AoS, now starting to play again and loved the friendships made from before
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a competitive gamer, I played Halo 4 on an MLG circuit, I've played Quake live in local LANs and currently play Trackmania 2 for a team in ESL. I play to win but also have fun while doing it :D
Time Zone: GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Past Clans: Rev, SAiRe
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? Depends if you let me in or not :P
Gun preference? Rifle ofc
Skype Account? toph704
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I'm sure Mr. Torch or someone from before remembers my skill :)
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Twodayudie wrote:
Current IGN: Qc.Twodayudie
IGN with ClanTag: [Rev]Cold
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I just feels like it would be fun to play with a group of ppl that are both social and fun to play with
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I got a pretty decent shot with SMG but my strenght stays the Shotgun.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Past Clans: CDA, LAG, AyE
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate? Prety much everyday
Gun preference? Shotgun and SMG
Skype Account? Will Share once in clan
Twodayudie, if you can PM me your Skype username that would be great.
toph704 wrote:
Current IGN: toph704
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ToPh
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I was in before but stopped playing AoS, now starting to play again and loved the friendships made from before
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a competitive gamer, I played Halo 4 on an MLG circuit, I've played Quake live in local LANs and currently play Trackmania 2 for a team in ESL. I play to win but also have fun while doing it :D
Time Zone: GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Past Clans: Rev, SAiRe
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? Depends if you let me in or not :P
Gun preference? Rifle ofc
Skype Account? toph704
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I'm sure Mr. Torch or someone from before remembers my skill :)
I messaged you on Skype Toph.

We all get along in our clan, so I'll be adding you guys on a trial basis. If you get along, you get to stay.
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
Hmm, I don't see any message :/
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

toph704 wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote: