>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 50 of 56
Revolution
Deuced Up

Silencer wrote:
HONORARY APPLICATION BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO

Current IGN: Silencer | Dubby | ExSilent
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to help the clan as honourary.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a professional sniper player.
Time Zone: UCT +8
Past Clans: Injectors
Past Bans: NONE
Activity Rate? When needed or called
Gun preference? Sniper Rifle
Skype Account? Will tell when accepted
Added
Twodayudie
Deuce

Current IGN: Qc.Twodayudie
IGN with ClanTag: [Rev]Cold
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I just feels like it would be fun to play with a group of ppl that are both social and fun to play with
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I got a pretty decent shot with SMG but my strenght stays the Shotgun.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Past Clans: CDA, LAG, AyE
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate? Prety much everyday
Gun preference? Shotgun and SMG
Skype Account? Will Share once in clan
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Current IGN: toph704
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ToPh
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I was in before but stopped playing AoS, now starting to play again and loved the friendships made from before
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a competitive gamer, I played Halo 4 on an MLG circuit, I've played Quake live in local LANs and currently play Trackmania 2 for a team in ESL. I play to win but also have fun while doing it :D
Time Zone: GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Past Clans: Rev, SAiRe
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? Depends if you let me in or not :P
Gun preference? Rifle ofc
Skype Account? toph704
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I'm sure Mr. Torch or someone from before remembers my skill :)
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Twodayudie wrote:
Current IGN: Qc.Twodayudie
IGN with ClanTag: [Rev]Cold
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I just feels like it would be fun to play with a group of ppl that are both social and fun to play with
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I got a pretty decent shot with SMG but my strenght stays the Shotgun.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Past Clans: CDA, LAG, AyE
Activity Rate? Prety much everyday
Gun preference? Shotgun and SMG
Skype Account? Will Share once in clan
Twodayudie, if you can PM me your Skype username that would be great.
toph704 wrote:
Current IGN: toph704
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]ToPh
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I was in before but stopped playing AoS, now starting to play again and loved the friendships made from before
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a competitive gamer, I played Halo 4 on an MLG circuit, I've played Quake live in local LANs and currently play Trackmania 2 for a team in ESL. I play to win but also have fun while doing it :D
Time Zone: GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Past Clans: Rev, SAiRe
Past Bans: N/A
Activity Rate? Depends if you let me in or not :P
Gun preference? Rifle ofc
Skype Account? toph704
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I'm sure Mr. Torch or someone from before remembers my skill :)
I messaged you on Skype Toph.

We all get along in our clan, so I'll be adding you guys on a trial basis. If you get along, you get to stay.
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
Hmm, I don't see any message :/
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

toph704 wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Hmm, I don't see any message :/
PM'd
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Hello, maties.

I'm back.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Welcome back! It's been a while. A LOOOONGG while.
DaviCampos
Deuce

Current IGN: DaviCampos.
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] DaviCampos.
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because I'm looking for a clan that's very active and it's very big.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Davi Campos Linhares, a 14 year old boy from Brazil who wishes to be a great Youtuber or artist.
Time Zone: - 3:00.
Past Clans: CDA (Cavaleiros do Apocalipse).
Past Bans: None.
Activity Rate? Once every six months (I think).
Gun preference? Rifle and shotgun.
Skype Account? Davi Linhares.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

AsianGuy wrote:
Thank you; yes it has!
PM me if you'd like to play, I'll be on often. And nice to see you again. Is anyone else still around?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

DaviCampos wrote:
Current IGN: DaviCampos.
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] DaviCampos.
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because I'm looking for a clan that's very active and it's very big.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Davi Campos Linhares, a 14 year old boy from Brazil who wishes to be a great Youtuber or artist.
Time Zone: - 3:00.
Past Clans: CDA (Cavaleiros do Apocalipse).
Past Bans: None.
Activity Rate? Once every six months (I think).
Gun preference? Rifle and shotgun.
Skype Account? Davi Linhares.
We're considering your application. We need to see you in game and around for a bit first though.
Atreyu wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
Thank you; yes it has!
PM me if you'd like to play, I'll be on often. And nice to see you again. Is anyone else still around?
Yeah, get on Skype. (:
Gimble1
Deuce

Current IGN: Carlos Hathcock

Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] Carlos Hathcock

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join The Revolution because over the past couple weeks that I have been playing Openspades, I have come across a couple very nice and friendly members of your clan. I have seen [Rev]? and [Rev] Atreyu in game numerous times and Atreyu was the player who suggested that I should try to apply for The Revolution. I would also like to join The Revolution for what I believe is a very tight knit and friendly community.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a 16 year old Korean/American Adoptee living in the state of Missouri in the United States of America. A while back one of my friends from my high school showed me Openspades and so we started playing together. I have always liked first person shooters (such as Call of Duty and Battlefield) and building games (such as Minecraft) so Openspades was right down my alley. In all of the shooter games I have played, I was never one of the people who would use automatic weapons. Instead I would grab the semi-automatic rifles and use them as Designated Marksmen Rifles (essentially a sniper rifle but not quite). This is why I tend to use the M14 when I play. My namesake is also one of the most legendary snipers in the United States Military.

Time Zone: Central Time

Past Clans: None

Activity Rate? I tend to play a bit every day if I have free time on my schedule.

Gun preference? M14

Skype Account? None. I hope this will not get in the way of joining. I use a school supplied laptop and unfortunately Skype is blocked.

I would like to say thank you for spending your time to review this application before hand to all of the members of The Revolution.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Atreyu wrote:
Hello, maties.

I'm back.
Wow he's back~
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Nice to see you Kyzaca.

I can vouch for Hathcock; he is mature, active, and rather skilled. In all, a valuable addition to the clan :)
rev shooter
Deuce

Current IGN: shooter
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV] shooter
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Atreyu said I must :)
I like playing with a great group of guys.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):
Programmer in Java and C#. I like to do paintball, hike, bike, workout, and read. Favorite book is Plato's Republic.
Time Zone: PFT
Past Clans:
Past Bans: none
Activity Rate? multiple times throughout week
Gun preference? rifle
Skype Account? n/a for the moment
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional)
835 posts Page 50 of 56
Return to “Clans”