>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 47 of 56
Nightwolfious
Deuce

I have never been banned from league. I can confirm that that is NOT me playing.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

If this was actually me, I wouldn't be so stupid to upload it. Anyway, I could upload a video acting like someone else aswell. PABH, I know cancelling an apllication due to impatience is a bad thing. But I am not a hacker, I like to play game legit.

(Edit: I cannot disprove that "LifeMotion" was my name, it doesn't ring any bells, but I can't remember for sure)
OpiX
Deuced Up

Dude plz you're an outlaw. Hack, multiposts... Get out.
PABH
Deuced Up

Nightwolfious wrote:
I have never been banned from league. I can confirm that that is NOT me playing.
Nightwolfious wrote:
If this was actually me, I wouldn't be so stupid to upload it. Anyway, I could upload a video acting like someone else aswell. PABH, I know cancelling an apllication due to impatience is a bad thing. But I am not a hacker, I like to play game legit.

(Edit: I cannot disprove that "LifeMotion" was my name, it doesn't ring any bells, but I can't remember for sure)
I uploaded the video the day I banned you, that's your screen you're looking at.

http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 86#p124686
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 44#p119344

Same name, same Skype account (passed.xlegend), also claims to make music: https://soundcloud.com/i-am-second-signal
Don't bother on editing the posts, I took screenshots.

I know you've never admitted to hacking, maybe now it's time to do so.
Le7els wrote:
Any ban history(Be really honest for this): Yes, I got kicked for ''Hacking'', but by some ''lack of skill'' noobs I suppose...
Hey that's mean, I thought I was pretty good back in the day.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Have fun trying to prove thats me on that video.
Also, I never hacked before. And you're bringing up stuff that happened a year+ ago. I am sorry but I can't remember what happened. It has been a while for me since I play BnS again, so I am sorry for not remembering stuff.
Hehthanksyeah
Deuce

How is it possible for a 20 year old man not to be able to remember if he hacked or not in one of his favorite games? Same goes for alts and nicks I mean I can remember probably every single one I used not only in-game but on IRC for more than 1 day.
In case you don't realize it, your position looks extremely shaky and suspicious to say the least. I'm not even going to get into how embarrassing it is for a person of your age to use excuses like 'I don't remember' when it comes to admitting your mistakes.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
Also, I never hacked before. And you're bringing up stuff that happened a year+ ago. I am sorry but I can't remember what happened. It has been a while for me since I play BnS again, so I am sorry for not remembering stuff.
Sorry, but unless you can convince me you were someone else or you confess, admit to your mistakes, and reapply after you've sorted everything out, I don't really see the point in even getting the other council members to vote on your app.

Also,
LifeMotion wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Le7els wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Nightwolfious wrote:
I am a 20 year old gamer.
^ 2015

How did you get 3 years older in only 1 year's time?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

nice i called it
<zeka> community is dead, and he expects instant answer
<zeka> i think he doesn't want you to know about his shady past as a hacker
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:
Sorry, but unless you can convince me you were someone else or you confess, admit to your mistakes, and reapply after you've sorted everything out, I don't really see the point in even getting the other council members to vote on your app.

Also,
LifeMotion wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Le7els wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Nightwolfious wrote:
I am a 20 year old gamer.
^ 2015

How did you get 3 years older in only 1 year's time?
So you see a meaningless statement of PABH as truth/evidence against me?
'(I know he tries to help you out by giving so called ''information'' about someone, that he thinks is me, so in a way, it's meaningfull. However:)'

That's very poor judgement. Since I am guessing that the other council-members will say the same thing as you did, than I know I will be denied. I won't admit something I didn't do, and won't force myself to say that I ''Did'' hack, to get into this clan. Because I didn't.

I left Ohh, I didn't get kicked. I left Ohh since I wanted to join a friend of mine, (DemonHuntress). In DC.

These kinds of accusations are impossible for me to disprove, since I have no evidence I was somewhere else at the time.
I didn't think back then think: ''Hey, someone is recording someone hacking. Let's record to make sure they can't accuse me!''

Also take note of the situation these accusations put me. (Read above)
Hehthanksyeah wrote:
How is it possible for a 20 year old man not to be able to remember
You do realise that 1 year is a long time? And also, I haven't played Build and Shoot for over 5 months, untill last week.
I know my position looks ''shaky'', but that's due to accusations.

If you would, for once, take a look from my side of these accusations:

I know I didn't do anything. But I have no way of disproving these accusations since I didn't screenshot or record at that time of date.

I am sorry if I couldn't help you any further.

-NightWolf.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Well, why do you have so many accounts? It makes it seem like you are hiding something.

And really... all I want to know is what your name in Ohh was... (if it wasn't LifeMotion) check logs if you have them... check Skype messages... use a lifeline... call a friend... I don't really care, but unless you got in an accident that wiped out your memory or really just have terrible memory it makes no sense why you can't pick out your name from the roster.

How can you be so sure that you weren't LifeMotion if you can't remember your IGN?
Symmer
Deuce

MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

There's no point in hiding. You've already been caught. You're just making yourself look stupid. ;)
Nightwolfious
Deuce

I don't have several accounts. And how are you so sure that this "Lifemotion" is me, while you don't even know me. I have no clue why you want to know my name in Ohh in the first place, since I left before the merge.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

And my name is not on the Roster because I left.
Also, Skype deletes (at least for me) if you re-install it.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
I don't have several accounts.
Yeah, right.
Nightwolfious wrote:
And how are you so sure that this "Lifemotion" is me, while you don't even know me.
You have the same Skype. Green_Wink2
835 posts Page 47 of 56
Return to “Clans”