>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 41 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Scarycow85 wrote:
Current IGN: Scarycow85
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Scarycow85
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Really want to play aos in an organized group, my friends dropped after the jadex release. Playing aos as a strategic game is always what I wanted. I want to be part of the rev because aos is dying out, if there is a group to maintain it, it will last. I'm bad at writing so I'll end it here.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Normal player, I like to play the game strategically. I don't play many other games, because I enjoy aos the most. Listen to a lot of music of different genre. I'm young; i'm 13. Play lots of soccer\football.
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: Once on a Brasil server for getting a good ratio and the dude raged and vote-kicked me
Activity Rate? Every week; every other day.
Gun preference? I prefer rifle, but I mostly play with smg on arena
Skype Account? spartan_2392
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) dont't have any but I've played with aidy before and done well on kills.
Denied. You know why.
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

Current IGN:
DirtyMeat
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[REV]DirtyMeat
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I would like to join The Revolution because, I would like to be involved in this community's last dying moment. We may not be increasing player count but we're damn sure going to stay. I also would like to be involved more in the forums. And this really seems like a very organized clan.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):I'm a male from Malaysia who likes to play AoS on his free time, I love meat (no releation to "DirtyMeat"btw).
Time Zone:(UTC+08:00)
Past Clans:[NUW](Ninjas of the Underworld){Member}-DEAD-[^MS^](Meat Shop){Leader}-DEAD-
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate:I'm usually pretty active I'd say from 1-10= 7.
Gun preferenceRifle with default textures.
Skype Account:I don't want shitloads of spam, I'll PM you or your members.
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional):I don't screenshot.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

DirtyMeat wrote:
Current IGN:
DirtyMeat
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I would like to join The Revolution because, I would like to be involved in this community's last dying moment. We may not be increasing player count but we're damn sure going to stay. I also would like to be involved more in the forums. And this really seems like a very organized clan.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):I'm a male from Malaysia who likes to play AoS on his free time, I love meat (no releation to "DirtyMeat"btw).
Past Clans:[NUW](Ninjas of the Underworld){Member}-DEAD-[^MS^](Meat Shop){Leader}-DEAD-
We're looking at your app. We'll let you know our decision soon.

Holt
Deuced Up

Last edited by Holt on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Holt wrote:
Current IGN:Kubz
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Kubz
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I would like to join The Revolution to get more involved in the community. I believe The Revolution community is a respected clan, that's organized and has fun and that's what I want to be a part of.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a 15 year old avid gamer who loves to trade stocks online, photoshop and build computers with his friends. A wise mother once said,”Life was like a box of chocolate. You never know what your gonna get”(Forrest Gump).
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Past Clans:N/A
Past Bans:I believe I've never been.
Activity Rate?Most weekdays and always on Friday Saturday and Sunday.
Gun preference? I usually alternate between the rifle and SMG.
Skype Account? kubzmc
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://sites.google.com/site/openspadeskubzimage/
We're looking at your app as well. In the meantime for new applicants, our clan tends to stay on Aloha.pk servers. We also, tend to congregate mainly on the arena servers, but we go on pinpoint and babel as well sometimes.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

cant believe rev is still alive.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Henper wrote:
Lol, I can't believe you are. Green_Wink1
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I want to apply but if you saw my last post in WGE then you'd know that if I did that i'd be a hypocritical feg :/
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

MuffinTastic wrote:
I want to apply but if you saw my last post in WGE then you'd know that if I did that i'd be a hypocritical feg :/
No worries. You can apply for honorary if you want. 0 commitment required and you get basically all the benefits except for not being a true member. Blue_Wink1
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Henper wrote:
Working on it
Revolution
Deuced Up

Holt wrote:
Current IGN:Kubz
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Kubz
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):I would like to join The Revolution to get more involved in the community. I believe The Revolution community is a respected clan, that's organized and has fun and that's what I want to be a part of.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a 15 year old avid gamer who loves to trade stocks online, photoshop and build computers with his friends. A wise mother once said,”Life was like a box of chocolate. You never know what your gonna get”(Forrest Gump).
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Past Clans:N/A
Past Bans:I believe I've never been.
Activity Rate?Most weekdays and always on Friday Saturday and Sunday.
Gun preference? I usually alternate between the rifle and SMG.
Skype Account? kubzmc
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) https://sites.google.com/site/openspadeskubzimage/
Decision: Accepted
Welcome to the Revolution! Make sure to add us on Skype: Revolution.Clan
DirtyMeat wrote:
Current IGN:
DirtyMeat
Decision: Denied
You can reapply in two week's time.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
Plot twist: The Revolution is actually homophobic, not accepting DirtyMeat for loving meat.
Not homophobic, we're going vegan
Evergreen
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
xCross wrote:
Plot twist: The Revolution is actually homophobic, not accepting DirtyMeat for loving meat.
I bet you guys have the strongest soldiers Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1 Green_Happy1
We only accept the strongest kale superfood soldiers Green_Rifle
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

xCross wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
xCross wrote:
I bet you guys have the strongest soldiers Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1 Green_Happy1
#Kale4Lyfe
AcethekingAoS
Deuced Up

Hello m8s.
I'm going to apply, someone suggested I do.
Current IGN: Acetheking

Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] Ace

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join as a lot of people are in this clan and it is interesting. I would also like to join as some one had recommended that I do as this is a great opportunity to build up my reputation!

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a guy who loves to just sit back, relax and play some games. But hey, many people are like that! I know how to code HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I really like to draw, as I am great at it. I'm really good at AoS and I used to be, too.

Time Zone: +GMT

Past Clans: FaZe, UPK.

Past Bans: Phantom servers, it was for hacking when I was not.

Activity Rate? Everyday from 8 to 10/8 to 9:30 pm +GMT

Gun preference? Rifle

Skype Account? AcethekingAoS

Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) I'm on mobile so I can NOT post screenshots. I will when I get on PC tommorow.
813 posts Page 41 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”