>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 39 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Hey peeps,
as first thing I wish you all happy new year 2015, all the best in the next year etc.
As for your post Jon, not sure what was your intention for writing that, you don't have to point out other people's mistakes above everything else they do or say.
Also I have to apologize for my inactivity. I've been doing things to school and I've also changed my priorities a bit and I will have to learn for exams which await me next month.
And I have to congratulate Rev for being one of the few, still active clans on Bns.
#bns4lyfe
No worries lol.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Must have gotten unsubbed somehow. Still here. Happy new year, everyone :)
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Asianguy your not cool by referencing Mr torch as customer service. Toph, you sound pretty stupid when writing a post which has the grammar of a first grader. Kiddies stop acting like you have some sort of mental illness.
I wasnt trying to be cool. I wasnt referencing him as customer service, he was the one that replied to me. jon, whya re you even replying? i though you quit aos and moved to planetside stuff. toph, just ignore jon.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

AsianGuy wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Asianguy your not cool by referencing Mr torch as customer service. Toph, you sound pretty stupid when writing a post which has the grammar of a first grader. Kiddies stop acting like you have some sort of mental illness.
I wasnt trying to be cool. I wasnt referencing him as customer service, he was the one that replied to me. jon, whya re you even replying? i though you quit aos and moved to planetside stuff. toph, just ignore jon.
Meh, just came back to check on the peasants and see how everyone's doing. Still as bad as it was when I left.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Meh, just came back to check on the peasants and see how everyone's doing. Still as bad as it was when I left.
Jon, if you can't be polite and productive just don't post on this thread. If you're gonna argue just take it to PM
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
I couldn't help but notice that you still haven't yet grown up. We fought for months and months Jon and it seems you still haven't changed. I don't know what to tell you to make you change as it will only happen if you choose you need to change. You are not some high and mighty leader, last I checked you don't have a clan or a group of followers so I don't understand how you can even think you are better then these people.

Its kinda funny actually, your current state is what people described me as back in march. This game is dieing, and so is the community. I worked for months using my influence as a clan leader to try and make conditions better. I may not have done a great job of it, but i'd like to think that I delayed the death of this game and that my mistakes are forgiven. Your current actions are undermining everything I have done to make the forums a better place. I put money into AK so we could host events and keep the community friendly, roughly 100 dollars, and you have the nerve to come here and mess with the community. Why Jon?

As a community we are dead. As a game we are dieing. Now I by no means support REV but I like them more then I do you. They are trying to have some fun and you are being a little immature shit. Every so often I come here to check on my children and I find you still acting like a child as our walls collapse around us. I would like to thank you for recommending me house of cards though, I hadn't watched the show while I was leading AK but after watching it I see what you mean.

~Jdrew
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

You wasted $100 on a dead community
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
Every so often I come here to check on my children and I find you still acting like a child as our walls collapse around us.
thats good after all we always have to build bridges not walls
AsianGuy

xCross wrote:
Those 100$ could've gone to me
the 100$ should have to bribed the community to be more active.

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
well we arent peasents. you have nothing to support you.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Jdrew wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
I couldn't help but notice that you still haven't yet grown up. We fought for months and months Jon and it seems you still haven't changed. I don't know what to tell you to make you change as it will only happen if you choose you need to change. You are not some high and mighty leader, last I checked you don't have a clan or a group of followers so I don't understand how you can even think you are better then these people.

Its kinda funny actually, your current state is what people described me as back in march. This game is dieing, and so is the community. I worked for months using my influence as a clan leader to try and make conditions better. I may not have done a great job of it, but i'd like to think that I delayed the death of this game and that my mistakes are forgiven. Your current actions are undermining everything I have done to make the forums a better place. I put money into AK so we could host events and keep the community friendly, roughly 100 dollars, and you have the nerve to come here and mess with the community. Why Jon?

As a community we are dead. As a game we are dieing. Now I by no means support REV but I like them more then I do you. They are trying to have some fun and you are being a little immature shit. Every so often I come here to check on my children and I find you still acting like a child as our walls collapse around us. I would like to thank you for recommending me house of cards though, I hadn't watched the show while I was leading AK but after watching it I see what you mean.

~Jdrew
I'm just messing with you lot. I'm messing with this community in the same idea as why others mess with this community too. I'm just having a bit of fun and I have not really thrown any slurs or swore at any REV members. I was just making a bit of constructive criticism here and there. I have barely messed with this community and I do have a clan. We just aren't exactly doing huge promoting everywhere. I run a 100 man outfit known as FEDA. We are a bunch of trolls on Planetside 2 but also play like everyone else does with 48 man platoons to 12 man tactical drop squads. The outfit is considerably active and almost every player in planetside 2 of Connery knows of it. I don't feel that there is any need for very strong sentiment for people within the community. After all they are just people we know on the internet and I think we can all take a joke right about now. Didn't you guys tell me to lighten up and I agree yes its time to lighten up quite a bit. So yes I think what I'm doing fits what all others are doing in terms of joking around so please Jdrew, lighten up.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Evergreen wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Jon, if you can't be polite and productive just don't post on this thread. If you're gonna argue just take it to PM
So I can't make constructive criticism in any regard? I haven't thrown any racial slurs or swore to anyone and I think we all know there are worse things to say than what I've said.
AsianGuy

please dont multipost
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Its a common occurrence on planetside 2 and I apologize for bringing a foreign concept here.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

I appreciate the free bumps, but please take the drama elsewhere peeps.
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Ok, I'm back from a few nationals for halo 4 xbox 360 and battlefield ps3.
What'd I miss?? I ask this because I'm too lazy to read those last 2 pages.
813 posts Page 39 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”