>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 38 of 55 First unread post
Revolution
Deuced Up

Haven't had one of these in awhile, but we cleaned up some old apps we had lying around. They might've already been answered, but this will be the final result. If you were accepted into the clan feel free to PM: Mr. Torch to have yourself added to the Skype chat. Otherwise we will assume you died.
Noble_six wrote:
In game name:
In game name with tag: Noble_six
Why would you like to join Rev? (1 Paragraph): Well, I would like to join the clan because I believe I'm a good player and that this clan is all I ever wanted : Fair players, active players and many other things
About yourself (1 Paragraph): Im 15 years old, live in Brazil and i'm an ex-hacker, but i have REALLY CHANGED.
Time zone: I really dont know
Past clans: [BR]-[AMDG]-[SHIT]-[EX]
Past bans: Aloha.PK 1 time and i have banned myself in a build server cuz i was an admin.
How active will you be? I play all day's at afternoon and night.
Gun preference? 1 gun SMG 2 gun RIFLE
Skype account: Froidsboy
Screenshot of 100 kills or more: The maximun of kill's that i got was 121 in the Aloha.pk counterstrike maps
Decision: Denied
You may reapply after 2 weeks have passed and we will give an unbiased review and revote.
Mastersword111 wrote:
In game name:
In game name with tag: Mastersword111
Why would you like to join Rev? (1 Paragraph): \
I've never been in a clan and this one seemed cool so yeah:P
About yourself (1 Paragraph):
I am 15 years old and i like to consider myself mutureXD. I regularly play Aos and Minecraft and a few other things of to the side. I code (Java and Htlm5) and build computers with my dad for other people as a job. Over all i consider myself a pretty good Aos player.
Time zone: Est Us
Past clans: None
Past bans: One time my brother banned me from his minecraft server cause i stoll his mouse pad if that counts:P
How active will you be? I play Aos mostly everyday. If i do become part of the clan i most likely would check the forums everyday as well
Gun preference? Semi
Skype account: Isaactstewart
Screenshot of 100 kills or more: I would rather be tested then give a screenshot, i have only acheived 100 kills in a 20 min game a hand full of times
Decision: Accepted
Welcome :)
pukis_14 wrote:
Current IGN:Pukis_14
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Pukis_14
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Well first because i am clanless at the moment.Second,why i like to join here it is because from the moment i saw this clan i already like it and i am looking forward to join in this clan. Third, I know Atreyu so... yeah. It makes things easier if you know someone.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Im Pukis_14 and im an human for now.I have been playing aos since a long time but not to long.And idk.Not much about me.Why do you guys have to know about me for 1 paragraph? and sorry for the bad english
Time Zone:GMT+7
Past Clans:[-AS-]
Past Bans:nopenopenopenopenope
Activity Rate? 10/10
Gun preference? Riffle
Skype Account? jonathanc141199
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Image
Well,its the best i can show you...
You may reapply after 2 weeks have passed and we will give an unbiased review and revote.
WildTurtle wrote:
Current IGN: WildTurtle
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]WildTurtle
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I've been playing AoS for a long time now and I decided I might as well try out a clan.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a 17 year old junior in high school and I love vidya games. Been playing AoS for a few years now so I've got a little background knowledge of it. I'm currently duel-enrolled, so I take college classes along with the high school classes I already have. Hobbies include, but are not limited to; Photography, Music (Making/Listening), Cloud watching, Gaming, Reading.
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: Never been banned
Activity Rate? Try to play at least once a day unless I'm busy with school work.
Gun preference? SMG. I like to use the rifle on maps with higher areas.
Skype Account? wildturtletot
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) http://puu.sh/cJ8pc/20b0b67625.jpg (Can upload another if you would like)
Welcome to the Revolution :D
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Spoiler:
Revolution wrote:
Haven't had one of these in awhile, but we cleaned up some old apps we had lying around. They might've already been answered, but this will be the final result. If you were accepted into the clan feel free to PM: Mr. Torch to have yourself added to the Skype chat. Otherwise we will assume you died.
Noble_six wrote:
In game name:
In game name with tag: Noble_six
Why would you like to join Rev? (1 Paragraph): Well, I would like to join the clan because I believe I'm a good player and that this clan is all I ever wanted : Fair players, active players and many other things
About yourself (1 Paragraph): Im 15 years old, live in Brazil and i'm an ex-hacker, but i have REALLY CHANGED.
Time zone: I really dont know
Past clans: [BR]-[AMDG]-[SHIT]-[EX]
Past bans: Aloha.PK 1 time and i have banned myself in a build server cuz i was an admin.
How active will you be? I play all day's at afternoon and night.
Gun preference? 1 gun SMG 2 gun RIFLE
Skype account: Froidsboy
Screenshot of 100 kills or more: The maximun of kill's that i got was 121 in the Aloha.pk counterstrike maps
Mastersword111 wrote:
In game name:
In game name with tag: Mastersword111
Why would you like to join Rev? (1 Paragraph): \
I've never been in a clan and this one seemed cool so yeah:P
About yourself (1 Paragraph):
I am 15 years old and i like to consider myself mutureXD. I regularly play Aos and Minecraft and a few other things of to the side. I code (Java and Htlm5) and build computers with my dad for other people as a job. Over all i consider myself a pretty good Aos player.
Time zone: Est Us
Past clans: None
Past bans: One time my brother banned me from his minecraft server cause i stoll his mouse pad if that counts:P
How active will you be? I play Aos mostly everyday. If i do become part of the clan i most likely would check the forums everyday as well
Gun preference? Semi
Skype account: Isaactstewart
Screenshot of 100 kills or more: I would rather be tested then give a screenshot, i have only acheived 100 kills in a 20 min game a hand full of times
Welcome :)
pukis_14 wrote:
Current IGN:Pukis_14
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Pukis_14
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Well first because i am clanless at the moment.Second,why i like to join here it is because from the moment i saw this clan i already like it and i am looking forward to join in this clan. Third, I know Atreyu so... yeah. It makes things easier if you know someone.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Im Pukis_14 and im an human for now.I have been playing aos since a long time but not to long.And idk.Not much about me.Why do you guys have to know about me for 1 paragraph? and sorry for the bad english
Time Zone:GMT+7
Past Clans:[-AS-]
Past Bans:nopenopenopenopenope
Activity Rate? 10/10
Gun preference? Riffle
Skype Account? jonathanc141199
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Image
Well,its the best i can show you...
WildTurtle wrote:
Current IGN: WildTurtle
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]WildTurtle
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I've been playing AoS for a long time now and I decided I might as well try out a clan.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm a 17 year old junior in high school and I love vidya games. Been playing AoS for a few years now so I've got a little background knowledge of it. I'm currently duel-enrolled, so I take college classes along with the high school classes I already have. Hobbies include, but are not limited to; Photography, Music (Making/Listening), Cloud watching, Gaming, Reading.
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: Never been banned
Activity Rate? Try to play at least once a day unless I'm busy with school work.
Gun preference? SMG. I like to use the rifle on maps with higher areas.
Skype Account? wildturtletot
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) http://puu.sh/cJ8pc/20b0b67625.jpg (Can upload another if you would like)
Welcome to the Revolution :D
Congratz to turtle and sword who made it in, and I hope the ones that didn't will try again.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

wow, welcome to the clan, turtle and mastersword
WildTurtle
Deuce

thanks m8s! :D
btw you can just add my other skype account: "hirashinbr", unfortunately my headset broke not too long ago, but I can still send messages and stuff, so no biggie ig?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

WildTurtle wrote:
btw you can just add my other skype account: "hirashinbr", unfortunately my headset broke not too long ago, but I can still send messages and stuff, so no biggie ig?
No problem. We don't force anyone to call lol. Skype is just a great way to keep in touch. :D
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
WildTurtle wrote:
No problem. We don't force anyone to call lol. Skype is just a great way to keep in touch. :D
Nek minit
Torch has kicked turtle out of the clan, turtle then buys a new headset that is so good he creates his own clan, they rek revolution, torch gets kicked out for having a bad headset.
Everyone cheers.
"Yeeeeah, yeeeeah"
Dat cheering tho
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

toph704 wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
WildTurtle wrote:
Nek minit
Torch has kicked turtle out of the clan, turtle then buys a new headset that is so good he creates his own clan, they rek revolution, torch gets kicked out for having a bad headset.
Everyone cheers.
"Yeeeeah, yeeeeah"
Dat cheering tho
Lol, we don't encourage animal abuse in our clan. >:
WildTurtle
Deuce

Don't hurt the turtle D:
lol but ok cool, thought I wouldn't be able to be in the clan without having skype or somethin
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

WildTurtle wrote:
Don't hurt the turtle D:
lol but ok cool, thought I wouldn't be able to be in the clan without having skype or somethin
It's not required, but people that don't tend to feel involved lol.
AsianGuy

Mr.Torch wrote:
WildTurtle wrote:
Don't hurt the turtle D:
CUSTOMER SERVICE? I have skype and I still don't feel involved. So, it's not true.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

AsianGuy wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
WildTurtle wrote:
Don't hurt the turtle D:
CUSTOMER SERVICE? I have skype and I still don't feel involved. So, it's not true.
To be honest, it's your fault then. We talk pretty regularly there or someone is on. You can jump in a convo at any time and pretty frequently we ask if anyone wants to play and then we jump on a server. (Assuming we're not all busy with school) Just turn notifications on and say hi lol. :)
AsianGuy

Mr.Torch wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
WildTurtle wrote:
Don't hurt the turtle D:
To be honest, it's your fault then. We talk pretty regularly there or someone is on. You can jump in a convo at any time and pretty frequently we ask if anyone wants to play and then we jump on a server. (Assuming we're not all busy with school) Just turn notifications on and say hi lol. :)
thanks, customer service
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Asianguy your not cool by referencing Mr torch as customer service. Toph, you sound pretty stupid when writing a post which has the grammar of a first grader. Kiddies stop acting like you have some sort of mental illness.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey peeps,
as first thing I wish you all happy new year 2015, all the best in the next year etc.
As for your post Jon, not sure what was your intention for writing that, you don't have to point out other people's mistakes above everything else they do or say.
Also I have to apologize for my inactivity. I've been doing things to school and I've also changed my priorities a bit and I will have to learn for exams which await me next month.
And I have to congratulate Rev for being one of the few, still active clans on Bns.
#bns4lyfe
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Hey peeps,
as first thing I wish you all happy new year 2015, all the best in the next year etc.
As for your post Jon, not sure what was your intention for writing that, you don't have to point out other people's mistakes above everything else they do or say.
Also I have to apologize for my inactivity. I've been doing things to school and I've also changed my priorities a bit and I will have to learn for exams which await me next month.
And I have to congratulate Rev for being one of the few, still active clans on Bns.
#bns4lyfe
Casuals.
813 posts Page 38 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”