>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 33 of 55 First unread post
Pingu
News Team
News Team

I hope it is still alive, I've been watching this clan grow on the forum and I think it is still alive
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

I wonder if this clan will turn out as bad as the TV Show.

MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

Pingu wrote:
I hope it is still alive, I've been watching this clan grow on the forum and I think it is still alive
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Seriously doubt this clan is still alive. I certainly do not feel more life being put back into the community.
i can assure you that Rev is alive although we haven't been as active on these forums as much as we'd like i know that there are always a few people to talk to on our Skype conversation. i know some council members sometimes can't vote on our forums polls or be active because absence or other reason, i myself hasn't been as active as much as i'd like because I've had to move house and getting the internet
working has been a major problem. now that it is mostly fixed i can be more active.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

MR.BadAiming wrote:
Pingu wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Seriously doubt this clan is still alive. I certainly do not feel more life being put back into the community.
i can assure you that Rev is alive although we haven't been as active on these forums as much as we'd like i know that there are always a few people to talk to on our Skype conversation. i know some council members sometimes can't vote on our forums polls or be active because absence or other reason, i myself hasn't been as active as much as i'd like because I've had to move house and getting the internet
working has been a major problem. now that it is mostly fixed i can be more active.
This was supposed to be a game changing clan but what I see is 5 core members and a bunch of check in and check out guys. I don't hesitate kicking guys who are just there for show of numbers, their cattle anyway.
MKU
Artist
Artist

Current IGN: MKU
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] MKU
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because I'm MKU
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm MKU
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: [MLG], [ORS], [UN], RoT, Komrades, [BAS], [HOMO], Mumblerz
Past Bans: Banned from the phpbb forums and #aos IRC for DoSing the old aceofspades.com website
Activity Rate? No
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? Private
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

lol
Pingu
News Team
News Team

Pedroh made the 500th post and it is "lol" Blue_Happy3
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

MKU applied ggwp
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

MKU wrote:
Current IGN: MKU
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] MKU
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because I'm MKU
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm MKU
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: [MLG], [ORS], [UN], RoT, Komrades, [BAS], [HOMO], Mumblerz
Past Bans: Banned from the phpbb forums and #aos IRC for DoSing the old aceofspades.com website
Activity Rate? No
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? Private
thanks for applying the council will now vote. we will tell you the results in a short period of time
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
MR.BadAiming wrote:
Pingu wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
This was supposed to be a game changing clan but what I see is 5 core members and a bunch of check in and check out guys. I don't hesitate kicking guys who are just there for show of numbers, their cattle anyway.
Every clan is game changing even if it's on the smallest level. One of these days I'm going to delete that intro paragraph that everyone seems to take seriously. Btw, we're still here.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

I've been pretty busy lately. Graduating this year, trying to make sure I do well. I've had to prioritize lately, so that meant unsubing BnS and wasting less time. Things are going well, so I'll try to start checking in more and bringing that REV activity up! We're still alive
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Evergreen wrote:
I've been pretty busy lately. Graduating this year, trying to make sure I do well. I've had to prioritize lately, so that meant unsubing BnS and wasting less time. Things are going well, so I'll try to start checking in more and bringing that REV activity up! We're still alive
Yep, we expect everyone's lives to come first lol. The 3v3 tourney will most likely resume during one of the holiday breaks coming up.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Mr.Torch wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Yep, we expect everyone's lives to come first lol. The 3v3 tourney will most likely resume during one of the holiday breaks coming up.
Advertising it as a holiday event might actually boost the attention.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Back from the dead.

Life is in session, but I will (try my best) to be (a bit) more active...
Have we reached a decision about Lucifer?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Atreyu wrote:
Back from the dead.

Life is in session, but I will (try my best) to be (a bit) more active...
Have we reached a decision about Lucifer?
The polls say yes, so if you want to make the post yes.
813 posts Page 33 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”