>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 26 of 56
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Evergreen wrote:
JJ Abrams wrote:
"I'll tell you, there are times when I'm working on a shot, I think, 'Oh this would be really cool…with a lens flare.' But I know it's too much, and I apologise."
Looks nice, but it's kind of hard to tell what the "tan blob" is behind the text. If you could unblur it a bit I think it would look nicer. :)
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Current IGN:B00MSH0Tv

Future IGN with Clan Tag:Rev B00MSH0Tv

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): It seems organize for this kind of size. I like to involve into a clan and get to know new people in this community that are mature. I like to join a clan where in people eyes that it will last at least a year. I really just want to get involve in a good mature clan and hopefully can be active at the same time.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Ralph and I am currently 16 years old. I like to play basketball and hang out with my friends for fun and such. I try to be mature and be respectful to others, but sometimes I just have to show them who's the boss. I try to control a certain and good handling responsible position.

Time Zone: PST

Past Clans: DELTA, UAV, RS, AND CLG

Past Bans: Some votekicks and accident bans

Activity Rate? 5 days a week

Gun preference? Rifle amd Smg. Whenever gun is necessary

Skype Account? I'll pm you

Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Optional? K
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

b00msh0t wrote:

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): It seems organize for this kind of size. I like to involve into a clan and get to know new people in this community that are mature. I like to join a clan where in people eyes that it will last at least a year. I really just want to get involve in a good mature clan and hopefully can be active at the same time.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Ralph and I am currently 16 years old. I like to play basketball and hang out with my friends for fun and such. I try to be mature and be respectful to others, but sometimes I just have to show them who's the boss. I try to control a certain and good handling responsible position.

thanks for applying your app will be voted on by the council
Illusion
Deuced Up

Current IGN: Archifae
Future IGN with Clan Tag: -Rev- Archifae
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well, after a lot of looking, I decided to settle on this clan. I take into account that this clan is already needing to bump too often, and also it has 40-something people.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm an Australian 12-year-old player, who is a pretty good sniper. Unfortunately, I am not able to play very much (Saturday after lunch & early Sunday morning*). *Take into account my TZ.
Time Zone: +8 (WA, Bangkok, etc)
Past Clans: Hawks-, TZA
Past Bans: Votekicked and banned for a minute, also kicked for idling multiple times (due to intense amounts of homework)
Activity Rate? 1 ½ out of 7
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? May I tell you in a PM?
Screenshot of Past Kills?
cool.png
cool.png (38.11 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
Sorry, for the small size.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Spoiler:
Illusion wrote:
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Well, after a lot of looking, I decided to settle on this clan. I take into account that this clan is already needing to bump too often, and also it has 40-something people.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I'm an Australian 12-year-old player, who is a pretty good sniper. Unfortunately, I am not able to play very much (Saturday after lunch & early Sunday morning*). *Take into account my TZ.
Past Bans: Votekicked and banned for a minute, also kicked for idling multiple times (due to intense amounts of homework)
Gun preference? Rifle
cool.png
Thanks for applying! Youre application will be under review!
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Spoiler:
Illusion wrote:
Gun preference? Rifle
cool.png
Spoiler:
b00msh0t wrote:

Thank you for applying!

To the council: I can vouch for Boomshot, he's a cool guy and a good player
Flynn brah
Deuce

Current IGN:Flynn
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Flynn
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I have played this game way back in the day and now I came back about a week ago and I am looking for a Clan so I can start doing some competitive. I also personally love the name.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am 18 years old and Work a part time job and go to school and play video games.
Time Zone:-4
Past Clans: No past clans on this game
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate? 3-6 hours a day
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? Flynnster_44 I also have Teamspeak 3
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

Flynn brah wrote:
Current IGN:Flynn
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Flynn
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I have played this game way back in the day and now I came back about a week ago and I am looking for a Clan so I can start doing some competitive. I also personally love the name.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am 18 years old and Work a part time job and go to school and play video games.
Time Zone:-4
Past Clans: No past clans on this game
Past Bans:None
Activity Rate? 3-6 hours a day
Gun preference? Rifle
Skype Account? Flynnster_44 I also have Teamspeak 3
thanks for applying the council will vote
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Flynn is currently in SnD. Looks like he made two apps.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

MushieWarden wrote:
Flynn is currently in SnD. Looks like he made two apps.
ok thanks i will investigate further

also
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
faker Mr.troll
Untitled.jpg (53.78 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you to all applicants, we are currently voting on all three of the above applications, and will notify you of the decisions shortly.

A special "hey there Boomshot, how you doing man?"

I think anyone can vouch for him. He is technically already a leader at this point.
11/10
Revolution
Deuced Up

b00msh0t wrote:

Decision: Accepted
Welcome to the Revolution! Make sure to get on our IRC: #RevClan or add us on Skype: Revolution.Clan Either will do, but we prefer Skype as that's where we do idle chatter and etc. You don't have to use it though, but it's easier to connect with all the members there. :)
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

I'm fine atreyu you?
Thanks for accepting me to this fine establishment. I'll be online tomorrow or today
Evergreen
Deuced Up

b00msh0t wrote:
Thanks for accepting me to this fine establishment. I'll be online tomorrow or today
Welcome to the team!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

b00msh0t wrote:
Welcome! :)
835 posts Page 26 of 56
Return to “Clans”