>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 18 of 55 First unread post
Jackplox
Deuced Up

CaptainKiwi wrote:
Good game, it was a good experience for me as a first match.
cbdgf5555
Deuce

Current IGN: cbdgf5555
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] cbdgf5555
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): You guys seem like a good clan that would be a great fit for me maturity and skill wise. I have recently started playing the game again once my computer got fixed though I will be buying a new one soon hopefully. I am available most of the team whenever you guys need me for a match as long as it is not too early in the morning because I am on the west coast. I always love a game plan or strategy to lead my team to the quickest possible victory.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a sports fanatic about to start my graduating high school year in September. I am a fun chill guy who loves Game of Thrones and analyzing and playing the stock market. I have been playing ace of spades since 2012 and my favorite servers are top ten map and counter strike for arena mode. My favorite map just for fun is a tdm nuketown and I train with my rifle on assault or the map with the botted zombies sorry blanking on the name.
Time Zone: UTC-08:00
Past Clans: PURE
Past Bans: Started votekicks by people who thought I was aimbotting of course I wasn't.
Activity Rate? I will be on 6 out of 7 days a week for sure.
Gun preference? SMG and currently been training with a rifle in some servers.
Skype Account? chris.hogan55 (No voicechat)
spitfire0009
Deuce

Wait a minute how did his application get a response before mine LOL
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

spitfire0009 wrote:
Wait a minute how did his application get a response before mine LOL
you have been accepted into Rev sorry the voting ended yesterday and we were a bit busy, wear the tag [Rev] and be active on the our IRC channel #REV and add me on skype MR.BadAiming1 and i will add you to the Rev skype group
KICKED
Deuced Up

cbdgf5555 wrote:
Current IGN: cbdgf5555
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] cbdgf5555
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): You guys seem like a good clan that would be a great fit for me maturity and skill wise. I have recently started playing the game again once my computer got fixed though I will be buying a new one soon hopefully. I am available most of the team whenever you guys need me for a match as long as it is not too early in the morning because I am on the west coast. I always love a game plan or strategy to lead my team to the quickest possible victory.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a sports fanatic about to start my graduating high school year in September. I am a fun chill guy who loves Game of Thrones and analyzing and playing the stock market. I have been playing ace of spades since 2012 and my favorite servers are top ten map and counter strike for arena mode. My favorite map just for fun is a tdm nuketown and I train with my rifle on assault or the map with the botted zombies sorry blanking on the name.
Time Zone: UTC-08:00
Past Clans: PURE
Past Bans: Started votekicks by people who thought I was aimbotting of course I wasn't.
Activity Rate? I will be on 6 out of 7 days a week for sure.
Gun preference? SMG and currently been training with a rifle in some servers.
Skype Account? chris.hogan55 (No voicechat)
Thats a really good app! Good luck :) Counter-Strikes is my favourite map too :D
Revolution
Deuced Up

spitfire0009 wrote:
Current IGN: S.Firer (Also refered to by some as killer but its not my ign)
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] S.Firer
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join revolution because it seems like a social thing that some people respect. There are also people that do not respect this clan, I wish to show them up and prove the worth. I have friends in the clan (Kicked). I currently do not have a clan and i do like to keep social clans running. I also respect some of the mottos that Rev has going for it.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am 14 probably 15 when the decision is over, I have a long history with build and shoot, I like to play computer games and ps3 (psn: spitfire0009) My previous usernames where Crunch, killer and a few others that go back a long way.
Time Zone:+10
Past Clans: I have a fair few so here are the 1s that i can remember Agan,Komrade,Rs,DP, I owned 3 clans N.B.I.W.A.T.M.F (First ownership of a clan) IB and EAS, i have also been in FSP and Saire
Past Bans: None i have never been banned
Activity Rate?
I have recently got back into the game and my skills are becomming close to what they were before
Gun preference?
Smg/Sniper Depending on the map
Skype Account?
I have one but i never use it so i dont see the point
Screenshot of Past Kills?
file:///C:/Users/Tania/Desktop/Best%20game%20of%20tdm'.htm
Bit out of date but i think i should fit your purposes
Decision: Accepted
Welcome to the Revolution! Make sure to get on our IRC: #RevClan or add us on Skype: Revolution.Clan
Sorry for the wait. We have been a bit busy!
(Also, that screenshot cannot be accessed because you put the directory of it from your computer)
Evergreen
Deuced Up

These are yours, if you wish to use them;
Spoiler:

MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Spoiler:

thanks they look really good we might use them
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Current IGN:Evergreen
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [rev]ergreen
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

Revolution seems like a great clan that has a good mixture of maturity and respect, while being fun and active. I've expressed my concern with it being a (relatively) large clan, but I think this clan has potential to go far. I want to help this clan reach it's maximum potential, become strong, and stay for a long time. I've been in a lot of clans, I need a more permanent home, and I think Revolution could be that.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I've been playing this game or a few years now. I've been at all different stages, I've been horrible at the game, I've hacked before, yes, but I've come from that and done better. I've gained skill as an honest player, and have enjoyed it a lot. On a more serious note, I feel like I've matured more as a person in the last few years, which shows in my change as a player. Now, I consider myself a respectful player who can still have fun. Some days I play Ace of Spades casually, some days I play competitively. Some days I dominate a server, some days I get a few kills. I just have fun, and enjoy playing the game.

Time Zone: GMT -8 (PST)
Past Clans: Many. Lots of small, insignificant clans that nobody remembers. DELTA, AAT, and most recently, Ohh 2.0.
Past Bans: A ban for using no recoil. That was a long time ago.
Activity Rate? Very active, until the school year. Activity will go down, but I'll still be around.
Gun preference? SMG for arena maps, and some closer quarters maps. Rifle if it's hallway, pinpoint, babel, farther distance.
Skype Account? Never used, but I still have one. Hope it's not a dealbreaker if I'm not Skype active.
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Don't have any screenshots of high killstreaks or anything.
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

Voting will begin, Evergreen, and goshdarnit if I don't love your name. " [Rev]ergreen ".. wonderful.. xD
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Heracles4 wrote:
Voting will begin, Evergreen, and goshdarnit if I don't love your name. " [Rev]ergreen ".. wonderful.. xD
Haha! Glad you appreciate that
shywolf91
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Spoiler:

They look nice. Thanks for making them.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Spoiler:

Wow those look nice!
Thanks for the application, by the way! We will get back to you as soon as possible!
KICKED
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Current IGN:Evergreen
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [rev]ergreen
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

Revolution seems like a great clan that has a good mixture of maturity and respect, while being fun and active. I've expressed my concern with it being a (relatively) large clan, but I think this clan has potential to go far. I want to help this clan reach it's maximum potential, become strong, and stay for a long time. I've been in a lot of clans, I need a more permanent home, and I think Revolution could be that.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I've been playing this game or a few years now. I've been at all different stages, I've been horrible at the game, I've hacked before, yes, but I've come from that and done better. I've gained skill as an honest player, and have enjoyed it a lot. On a more serious note, I feel like I've matured more as a person in the last few years, which shows in my change as a player. Now, I consider myself a respectful player who can still have fun. Some days I play Ace of Spades casually, some days I play competitively. Some days I dominate a server, some days I get a few kills. I just have fun, and enjoy playing the game.

Time Zone: GMT -8 (PST)
Past Clans: Many. Lots of small, insignificant clans that nobody remembers. DELTA, AAT, and most recently, Ohh 2.0.
Past Bans: A ban for using no recoil. That was a long time ago.
Activity Rate? Very active, until the school year. Activity will go down, but I'll still be around.
Gun preference? SMG for arena maps, and some closer quarters maps. Rifle if it's hallway, pinpoint, babel, farther distance.
Skype Account? Never used, but I still have one. Hope it's not a dealbreaker if I'm not Skype active.
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Don't have any screenshots of high killstreaks or anything.
Good luck on your application Evergreen, I apologies for my behaviour when I bumped into you on counter strikes. I hope you can get skype so we can play along some day :)
Evergreen
Deuced Up

KICKED wrote:
Good luck on your application Evergreen, I apologies for my behaviour when I bumped into you on counter strikes. I hope you can get skype so we can play along some day :)
Thank you for that. I hope we can play along also :)
813 posts Page 18 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”