>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
835 posts Page 11 of 56
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

MushieWarden wrote:
Why not just have a match with the Kommies some other time?
Ditto.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
And yet you all accepted another match?
Are you forgetting its a vote, and I do not have supreme rule...? Please read the whole message before writing something like this based off assumptions.

Please don't try to encourage drama. And I'm sorry if you don't like formality, I just want to keep proper manners and such..
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Proper manners only go for so long before it comes off as condescension. Personally I can tell you're not trying to come off that way, but others might.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Proper manners only go for so long before it comes off as condescension. Personally I can tell you're not trying to come off that way, but others might.
Thanks for telling me, I'll try to be more casual.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Here let me simplify this:

Komrades are notorious for many things, including their indignation/distaste for almost everyone, including groups of people gathered in clans like this one. The less contact between us, the less friction, the better.

In other words, we will match the Komrades if and when enough people want to. Matches are for fun, but playing against people who might make you feel intimidated, scorned, or talked down to is quite the opposite.

We accepted LINESPQR because they are a fun, creative clan that we would do well to socialize with and get to know. I can't say the same for Komrades.

I don't see the point in bickering over this decision.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I think we can end this conversation about komrades being not actually comrades and get back to the clan conversation. Jackplox has no need to change his manner of typing as it is professional and how a clan leader should act. If people can't even take others speaking in a professional manner than good luck finding a Yolo swag boss cause most will act "condescending". Jackplox and rev keep up the good work and don't change cause the match chat could have just happened on irc or pm. Don't change as this "community" called buildandshoot needs clans that act more professionally.
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

MushieWarden wrote:
Why not just have a match with the Kommies some other time?

That may of course happen. We never said we would not match them in the future :3

Jon wrote:
I think we can end this conversation about komrades being not actually comrades and get back to the clan conversation. Jackplox has no need to change his manner of typing as it is professional and how a clan leader should act. If people can't even take others speaking in a professional manner than good luck finding a Yolo swag boss cause most will act "condescending". Jackplox and rev keep up the good work and don't change cause the match chat could have just happened on irc or pm. Don't change as this "community" called buildandshoot needs clans that act more professionally.
Thanks for the support Jon, we appreciate it a lot :)
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Thanks Jon, I appreciate it!
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Always here to help. Also add me as a skype contact and ask Atreyu for my skype address.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Always here to help. Also add me as a skype contact and ask Atreyu for my skype address.
Will do when I'm back from vacation!
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

I'm in Ohh, I'm not in the roster?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Scoper wrote:
I'm in Ohh, I'm not in the roster?
What is your IGN and also add revolution.clan on Skype. Somehow you might have been lost in the transition, but we will work it out. :D
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Atreyu wrote:
Komrades are notorious for many things, including their indignation/distaste for almost everyone, including groups of people gathered in clans like this one. The less contact between us, the less friction, the better.

In other words, we will match the Komrades if and when enough people want to. Matches are for fun, but playing against people who might make you feel intimidated, scorned, or talked down to is quite the opposite.

We accepted LINESPQR because they are a fun, creative clan that we would do well to socialize with and get to know. I can't say the same for Komrades.

I don't see the point in bickering over this decision.
So spite. Got it.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There's at least a level of intelligent and (mostly) polite discourse here so I'll leave everything how it is, but I sincerely encourage you all to ensure this thread remains drama free. Complaints would perhaps be better directed toward the clan's universal account (if that's what you prefer, never seen it done before) via PM or to engage each other in discussion over IRC or similar. Hit me up if you want posts deleted, but i think you've solved the issue and come to your own conclusions yourselves. \:D/
Illusion
Deuced Up

Willy wrote:
There's at least a level of intelligent and (mostly) polite discourse here so I'll leave everything how it is, but I sincerely encourage you all to ensure this thread remains drama free. Complaints would perhaps be better directed toward the clan's universal account (if that's what you prefer, never seen it done before) via PM or to engage each other in discussion over IRC or similar. Hit me up if you want posts deleted, but i think you've solved the issue and come to your own conclusions yourselves. \:D/
Do you know if there are clan match competitions?
835 posts Page 11 of 56
Return to “Clans”