>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 8 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Illusion wrote:
This [Rev] clan seems over-hyped and too big. Like the American Economy. Sorry, but I personally think this clan isn't going to last 3 months. (But if it does, I'll try and stream you guys! :D)
Haha, thanks I guess? :P Just let us know when you start streaming. We don't want to be too famous <3
Teeth wrote:
Feel free to message me if you want me to cast and spectate over your clan matches. Blue_Happy3
No ghosting now! Blue_Tongue

EDIT: I'll try to remember, but... you know how brains can be sometimes.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

Illusion wrote:
This [Rev] clan seems over-hyped and too big. Like the American Economy. Sorry, but I personally think this clan isn't going to last 3 months. (But if it does, I'll try and stream you guys! :D)
in comment to it being to big we are weeding out inactive members so that should make it smaller, but the council with 7 of us we can handle an increased amount of members,
Illusion
Deuced Up

MR.BadAiming wrote:
Illusion wrote:
in comment to it being to big we are weeding out inactive members so that should make it smaller, but the council with 7 of us we can handle an increased amount of members,
Ah. OK. In that case this clan may not have enough players, and have too many Councillors. But still.

Mr.Torch wrote:Haha, thanks I guess? :P Just let us know when you start streaming. We don't want to be too famous <3
I started a little clip today with HyperCam 2, know anything else that's better and/or free?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Illusion wrote:
I started a little clip today with HyperCam 2, know anything else that's better and/or free?
I use a cracked version of bandicam. The free version is 10 minutes with a water mark up top. You can get torrent that will easily get you the full version. It has smaller file sizes and better settings then bandicam.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Illusion wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:Haha, thanks I guess? :P Just let us know when you start streaming. We don't want to be too famous <3
Jdrew wrote:
Illusion wrote:
I use a cracked version of bandicam. The free version is 10 minutes with a water mark up top. You can get torrent that will easily get you the full version. It has smaller file sizes and better settings then bandicam.
Please pm things like this, so we can keep this thread on track. Don't worry though, we won't kill you. You are forgiven. O:

To answer your question though. The free part is what is limiting you. I would start off with Bandicam even if it has the watermark. If you get into it and you find out you really like it. Then you can pat yourself on the back after at least 20 vids and buy Fraps. Which is what I have seen a lot of people use. Also... I think Evolve (free) has a built in video recorder, but I could never get it to work.
(I have absolutely no experience with filming besides with a digital camera in real life. I'm a lazy bum.)

P.S. No one dare continue this off-topic conversation. >:3 If anyone has any questions just PM me. Even though I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to videos.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Mr.Torch wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Feel free to message me if you want me to cast and spectate over your clan matches. Blue_Happy3

You can trust me to not ghost. I've spectated plenty of matches but i still need to work on my commentating. I'm looking for someone I can duo cast with on Mumble too....

Anyway I'll pop in again once I get my mic fixed.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Teeth wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Teeth wrote:

You can trust me to not ghost. I've spectated plenty of matches but i still need to work on my commentating. I'm looking for someone I can duo cast with on Mumble too....

Anyway I'll pop in again once I get my mic fixed.
Haha, I'm not worried about ghosting. I personally could care less. And please do "pop" by again :D. We might just try to keep you here. In a non-teeth-like-creepy-way.
KICKED
Deuced Up

Heracles4 wrote:
KICKED wrote:
Im proud to be apart of this merge :D
Hope the 5 leaders can successfully work well together, other than that I will always be here to support the clan and help organise events if troubles occured.
:)

KICKED, do you have a skype account? Also, is there anything we can call you other than 'kicked' ?
My skype is: AwesomeMariaRules. So if you want to call me by my real name, KICKED, then your more than welcome. :)
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Vive La Révolution. Wishing you guys the best of luck.
Teeth wrote:
I'm looking for someone I can duo cast with on Mumble too....
I'm available.

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea to join. Right after I have one last try on LINESPQR, that is. Third time's the charm.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

MushieWarden wrote:
Teeth wrote:
I'm available.

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea to join. Right after I have one last try on LINESPQR, that is. Third time's the charm.
thanks for the support mushie
Illusion
Deuced Up

MR.BadAiming wrote:
MushieWarden wrote:
Teeth wrote:
I'm available.

I'm part of a gaming community that can support you guys! I can also get some of my friends to do some effects, I'm pretty good with accents and games. Also, anyone know how to film a TV screen? I can't rely on WikiAnswers.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Illusion wrote:
MR.BadAiming wrote:
MushieWarden wrote:
Teeth wrote:
I'm available.

I'm part of a gaming community that can support you guys! I can also get some of my friends to do some effects, I'm pretty good with accents and games. Also, anyone know how to film a TV screen? I can't rely on WikiAnswers.
Thanks Mushie :D, and Illusion you should try PMing Jdrew as well. He might know a bit more about video stuff.
KICKED wrote:
Heracles4 wrote:
KICKED wrote:
Im proud to be apart of this merge :D
Hope the 5 leaders can successfully work well together, other than that I will always be here to support the clan and help organise events if troubles occured.
:)

KICKED, do you have a skype account? Also, is there anything we can call you other than 'kicked' ?
My skype is: AwesomeMariaRules. So if you want to call me by my real name, KICKED, then your more than welcome. :)
KICKED, you have been added. Make sure to get on Skype often :).
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Illusion wrote:

It depends what you want to record. If you what to record console gameplay, you need a capture card. This can also be applicable to PC gameplay however, thanks to the versatility of computers, you can just download a program, such as Fraps, bandicam, and my personal favorite, Shadowplay, (only if you have a GTX graphics card). If you just want to record a TV show or the like, I'm not sure how you would do that. I'd assume you have a capture card hooked up to the tv running into your pc.

And that'd be great if you could support us! More support, the better!
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Keep in mind that by Monday (hopefully) all traffic will be directed to our main site, RevolutionClan.org

We are very social on skype; feel free to add some of us or join any of our official group channels. Contact Torch for more information.

Cen zombawdy mek me a sig? Pweez?!
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

meh.
Last edited by Henper on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
813 posts Page 8 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”