>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 6 of 55 First unread post
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Dildos Inc. is the best organizer in the galaxy of new utopia de creux with a slight scent of vanilla.

Oh and just wondering, how many clans were merged into this?
Evildandis
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Jedelas wrote:
Dildos Inc. is the best organizer in the galaxy of new utopia de creux with a slight scent of vanilla.

5 Clans
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Wow that's a lot of clans.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Evildandis wrote:
Jedelas wrote:

5 Clans
It's actually 4.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey everyone,
everything important has been said, so my update will be short. I'm expecting that Revolution will bring here definitely something new, 4 clans are merging together and that's one huge highlight of clan history on Bns. I'm saying that personally I'm 100% accepting this initiative, although some people in my clan, don't agree with this...
Electrix wrote:
Ohh| clan didn't agree on this 100%. We will see in the days to come about this, Torch and Atreyu.
I'm wondering, Electrix, why are you still not accepting this and slowing this whole initiative down. After we talked about this Revolution on Skype, I would say that you'll agree, but yet again you said no. Anyway, if you won't change your mind, I'll be forced to leave Ohh and possibly take some members with me.
Btw. I was able to get to place where internet is, I'm on that vacation so my answers will be slow.
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cleaned out irrelevant messages for you.

As for the clan idea, interesting to say the least. I bid you good luck for your future here, the collective user account for administrating the clan is an idea I like very much. Keeps announcements clean and makes them stand out while allowing users to express themselves as themselves when necessary.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

The "About us" section appears to be either drama or exaggeration, but overall, the first post is pretty nice.
The collective user account does seem like a good idea for bigger clans (such as yourselves since you merged 4 clans), but means that the clan will need to have a solid leadership before the thread and the account are made.

Good luck.
NIASKA
Deuced Up

It didnt even past a week and there are shitload of drama.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Juxta wrote:
Cleaned out irrelevant messages for you.

As for the clan idea, interesting to say the least. I bid you good luck for your future here, the collective user account for administrating the clan is an idea I like very much. Keeps announcements clean and makes them stand out while allowing users to express themselves as themselves when necessary.
Zekamalikyd wrote:
The "About us" section appears to be either drama or exaggeration, but overall, the first post is pretty nice.
The collective user account does seem like a good idea for bigger clans (such as yourselves since you merged 4 clans), but means that the clan will need to have a solid leadership before the thread and the account are made.

Good luck.
Thanks to both of you for the good-luck wishes. :)
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You cannot miss this thread. I am actually surprised that you set-up things pretty well before actually announcing the merge. However, I'll give you few tips about some things that seem to be problem to any clans merge or any bigger clans/clans with multiple leaders. I see that you have 5+ leaders and that might not be such a bad thing considering the fact that multiple clans merged and that you will need many dedicated people to maintain it. If you give person a power to control the clan, you have to know that person well and make a judgement whether that person can be a firm, steady leader. It is very important that if you have some sort of problem, question, application, w/e that all of you (or at least most of your council) agrees on that. Sometimes people do things on their own hand even though they haven't asked others for their opinion and that can actually cause drama. Therefore, I suggest that all of your council members try to stay in touch as much as they can and discuss certain matters before doing things on their own. As many clans merged and every clan leader/clan members had their own idea of what clan should look like, or in which direction should they expand, it is essential that you clearly define in which direction you wish your clan to go now. Remember, you cannot make everyone happy and due to that both sides will have to make compromises (idea of the clan <---> clan members). Those are just some of the tips from the top of my head, if you need help with something feel free to PM me. Good luck! Green_Happy1
Jackplox
Deuced Up

tin wrote:
Spoiler:
You cannot miss this thread. I am actually surprised that you set-up things pretty well before actually announcing the merge. However, I'll give you few tips about some things that seem to be problem to any clans merge or any bigger clans/clans with multiple leaders. I see that you have 5+ leaders and that might not be such a bad thing considering the fact that multiple clans merged and that you will need many dedicated people to maintain it. If you give person a power to control the clan, you have to know that person well and make a judgement whether that person can be a firm, steady leader. It is very important that if you have some sort of problem, question, application, w/e that all of you (or at least most of your council) agrees on that. Sometimes people do things on their own hand even though they haven't asked others for their opinion and that can actually cause drama. Therefore, I suggest that all of your council members try to stay in touch as much as they can and discuss certain matters before doing things on their own. As many clans merged and every clan leader/clan members had their own idea of what clan should look like, or in which direction should they expand, it is essential that you clearly define in which direction you wish your clan to go now. Remember, you cannot make everyone happy and due to that both sides will have to make compromises (idea of the clan <---> clan members). Those are just some of the tips from the top of my head, if you need help with something feel free to PM me. Good luck! Green_Happy1
Firstly, Thank you for the kind words, it means alot!

We do try to keep in touch at all times via skype, however some may not be able to communicate due to personal reasons such as vacations and the like.

We will take everything you said into consideration! Thanks for the post.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

tin wrote:
Spoiler:
We actually haven't had too many things we disagree on. We joke that we are "mind-reading" each other all the time, but the thing that I think will prove to make this successful in the future is that when considering clans to merge. We all made sure we were compatible. "Numbers" were not our main goal. Our main goal was finding people that work well together and think alike. (Not to get ahead of myself), but we haven't had any major issues so far and we hope to continue with that into the future. Also, thanks so much for the advice. If our clan needs any assistance we will make sure to contact LINESPQR since you guys have obviously been doing something right since you guys/gals are still around. :D
mrpoolaap
Deuced Up

Personally, I find the revolution concept more big words than actual deeds, nonetheless this clan still seems very nicely organised for such a big clan. I think you have potential, good luck!
Jackplox
Deuced Up

mrpoolaap wrote:
Personally, I find the revolution concept more big words than actual deeds, nonetheless this clan still seems very nicely organised for such a big clan. I think you have potential, good luck!
Thank you, and trust me, we aren't just all talk ;D
KICKED
Deuced Up

Im proud to be apart of this merge :D
Hope the 5 leaders can successfully work well together, other than that I will always be here to support the clan and help organise events if troubles occured.
:)
813 posts Page 6 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”