REQUEST LOCK

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
165 posts Page 9 of 11 First unread post
Shawdotion
Deuce

Your IGN (In Game Name): Shawdow
Your IGN with Tag : [-AS-]Shawdow
Facebook account: Boateh Gatling
Skype or any Contact Details: Boaty_Gatling
Are you Willing To Be Active In the Clan: Yes
About Yourself : I adjust. Overall I have good ethics, I know when and how to be mature, and I know when and how to be a jokester. I'm mostly available all week, I can adjust my schedule (I'm in high school so I really don't have a schedule). I played AOS way back before the finalized the name for all the weapons (However long that was) and long before Jagex. I was accepted into F4TAL then a few more months later Jagex came along and a lot of clans dissembled (Including F4TAL). I left for a while then came back.
Past clans: F4TAL
Why do you wish to join AS: I believe I would fit in this clan since It's looking for skilled members.
What are you most proficient at?For example, building, sniping... : Using my environment to my advantage and sniping/rifling.
I'm using a laptop and it's weird AOS seems to be easier using a touch pad than a mouse/desktop.

Preferred weapon: Rifle
Last edited by Shawdotion on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{-BaD-} heat
Deuced Up

Ok thanks for your app
Please make fb account if you can
If you cant then its ok
:-D
D btw if you do
Add me from face book if you can
My name is heat negria
Stryker
Deuced Up

Shawdotion wrote:
Facebook account: If I need to make a new one I will but the only one I have is personal and I don't feel I need to public announce it.
About Yourself : I adjust. Overall I have good ethics, I know when and how to be mature, and I know when and how to be a jokester. I'm mostly available all week, I can adjust my schedule (I'm in high school so I really don't have a schedule). I played AOS way back before the finalized the name for all the weapons (However long that was) and long before Jagex. I was accepted into F4TAL then a few more months later Jagex came along and a lot of clans dissembled (Including F4TAL). I left for a while then came back.
Why do you wish to join AS: I believe I would fit in this clan since It's looking for skilled members.
What are you most proficient at?For example, building, sniping... : Using my environment to my advantage and sniping/rifling.
I'm using a laptop and it's weird AOS seems to be easier using a touch pad than a mouse/desktop.

Goodluck! Application Is Being Discussed :) You can join using your personal FB account because we wont trace or hack or even touch your FB account so feel free to share it but if it's required for you just to use your FB for personal Access only well it's up to you :)
lrim96
Deuce

Hey It's frost, for some reason I had to make a new forum account but my ign is still frost.

I was looking for this thread since the old one got deleted, i was so lucky this thread was up the top XD, any way new thread yay.
{-BaD-} heat
Deuced Up

Yo hello frost
Shawdotion
Deuce

I don't want to be rude or anything, but are you guys decided whether I'v been accepted or denied or something? Thanks.
It's almost been 9 days.
{-BaD-} heat
Deuced Up

Did we accepted you allready?
Wait
Biennnnnnn !!! Get over here
Stryker
Deuced Up

Shawdotion wrote:
Facebook account: Boateh Gatling

Sorry For A spuer late decision... i' m caught up with a bunch of work here @ school and am programming a website and forums xD anyways...

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Clan... PM me @ skype for Information :)
Shawdotion
Deuce

Sweet Thanks. Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile
Zentinel
Deuce

Your IGN (In Game Name):Lanz MacTavish
Your IGN with Tag : [-AS-]Lanz
Facebook account: VezKiel M.Alvez
Skype or any Contact Details: (Skype):VezKiel M.Alvez
Are you Willing To Be Active In the Clan:YES,I'm Active
About Yourself : (2 - 3 Sentences) Great user on Shotgun and Sniper.Never uses Aimbots or other HACKING Software.
Past clans:MacTavish
Why do you wish to join AS:I can see As everywhere and i ask some AS members this clan had a GOOD TeamMembers so I wanted to join this GOOD,AWESOME AND SPECIAL CLAN.
What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping... :Sniping
Preferred weapon:Rifle and Shotgun
{-BaD-} heat
Deuced Up

Ok thank for joining
And wait for the info
Besure to add me on facebook
NAme is heatnegria with a boy and a girl picture on it.
{-BaD-} heat
Deuced Up

ANd also
Cris viruetta
Is resigning frpm the clan
Now we need new leader to make
That end of the info
Stryker
Deuced Up

Hi guys, Just letting you know that our leader Vizsla has resigned from being the former Leader of AS and it is automatic that the responsibilty of the leader or Vizsla's Responsibility would be passed on to me as a Co-Leader...
Well i will give out a new set of rules and a new set of ranks, etc etc
I have so many plans to this group and i wish that it would be fulfilled.
Until further announcements!

Zentinel wrote:
Your IGN (In Game Name):Lanz MacTavish
Your IGN with Tag : [-AS-]Lanz
Facebook account: VezKiel M.Alvez
Skype or any Contact Details: (Skype):VezKiel M.Alvez
Are you Willing To Be Active In the Clan:YES,I'm Active
About Yourself : (2 - 3 Sentences) Great user on Shotgun and Sniper.Never uses Aimbots or other HACKING Software.
Past clans:MacTavish
Why do you wish to join AS:I can see As everywhere and i ask some AS members this clan had a GOOD TeamMembers so I wanted to join this GOOD,AWESOME AND SPECIAL CLAN.
What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping... :Sniping
Preferred weapon:Rifle and Shotgun
APP DENIED Due to lack of activitiness and some reasons... Well you can PM me for reasons...
Shawn
Deuce

Hey guys its Shawn here, Stryker wanted me to be more active in here so yeah....ACTIVE.
Anyways I'm not really sure if this is where I'm supposed to post but who cares cause i'm ACTIVE.
I don't really have anything more to say so I guess I will just introduce myself to new members.
I am Shawn Andre R. Maravillas but just call me Shawn. I am 14 years old (currently: 2014 born on 2000). I live in Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, Asian Continent, Philippines, Negros Oriental, Bacong,Roxas Street. Add me in Facebook if you want I dont really care. Unless your an attractive gril-I love barbeque. Nice to meet you new membuhs. Blue_Happy3
Stryker
Deuced Up

Shawn wrote:
Hey guys its Shawn here, Stryker wanted me to be more active in here so yeah....ACTIVE.
Anyways I'm not really sure if this is where I'm supposed to post but who cares cause i'm ACTIVE.
I don't really have anything more to say so I guess I will just introduce myself to new members.
I am Shawn Andre R. Maravillas but just call me Shawn. I am 14 years old (currently: 2014 born on 2000). I live in Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, Asian Continent, Philippines, Negros Oriental, Bacong,Roxas Street. Add me in Facebook if you want I dont really care. Unless your an attractive gril-I love barbeque. Nice to meet you new membuhs. Blue_Happy3
LOL dude xD not just in the forums but in the community, Be part of it!

News and updates :
As of Today, Vizsla is actually running a vote on who would take his place as a leader.
~Until Further Annoucenments
165 posts Page 9 of 11 First unread post
Return to “Clans”