~ The Injectors ~ 3 TeraBites of Compressed HackFiles

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
100 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

@Atreyu was 'Juliansky' able to speak understood able english? if yes it can't be herk xd
Atreyu wrote:
Jigsaw you have a nice YouTube channel... you should post more often :D
oh and thanks =D
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Mr.Torch wrote:
SeriouS wrote:
Herk never joined Sirs. Yeah his name is Julian, but this didn't confirm that he joined Sirs with the name Juliansky. Herk was dll, it's dll and i hope he always will stay in dll.
I have chat logs on my other computer. I asked "Julian" if he was Juliansky and he said "yes" I'm herk. And later I asked again and he said once again that he was Juliansky. I will post logs once I fix my other computer.

This is the picture of the guy I talked to that said he was Juliansky and Herk.
Untitled.jpg
Well, that is Herk's account. If juliansky is you member doesn't he have to have Skype? Also Herk could have two names like Pablo from PURE and (sorry i forgot the name) from TOG. Also, SeriouS is right, his name is Julian and Julian sky was in Rev or Sirs. The word sky make a big difference.
AsianGuy

Jigsaw wrote:
@Atreyu was 'Juliansky' able to speak understood able english? if yes it can't be herk xd
Atreyu wrote:
Jigsaw you have a nice YouTube channel... you should post more often :D
oh and thanks =D
I am pretty sure he can because he pmed me about my trusted on pm.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

AsianGuy wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
SeriouS wrote:
Herk never joined Sirs. Yeah his name is Julian, but this didn't confirm that he joined Sirs with the name Juliansky. Herk was dll, it's dll and i hope he always will stay in dll.
I have chat logs on my other computer. I asked "Julian" if he was Juliansky and he said "yes" I'm herk. And later I asked again and he said once again that he was Juliansky. I will post logs once I fix my other computer.

This is the picture of the guy I talked to that said he was Juliansky and Herk.
Untitled.jpg
Well, that is Herk's account. If juliansky is you member doesn't he have to have Skype? Also Herk could have two names like Pablo from PURE and (sorry i forgot the name) from TOG. Also, SeriouS is right, his name is Julian and Julian sky was in Rev or Sirs. The word sky make a big difference.
That guy on that Skype account said he was Juliansky. Could be that he was lying, but that's what he said. Still waiting on some parts to come in for my laptop before I can get the logs.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

JULIANSKY spoke english very well, considering that he learned it in high school.

At this point, I have very little doubt that JULIANSKY and Herk are different people, that have the same name outside of the community; Juli(o/an/ano)
AsianGuy

Atreyu wrote:
JULIANSKY spoke english very well, considering that he learned it in high school.

At this point, I have very little doubt that JULIANSKY and Herk are different people, that have the same name outside of the community; Juli(o/an/ano)
Well people can have the same name. I am Nathan and Xaps or Pyne(i forgot which one) have the same name.
SeriouS
Deuced Up

So, i think that it isn't Herk.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Atreyu wrote:
Herk's english is horrible and not very easy to understand so im sure herk isn't juliansky
AsianGuy

Jigsaw wrote:
Atreyu wrote:
Herk's english is horrible and not very easy to understand so im sure herk isn't juliansky
Yeah, his English is pretty bad but, I can interpret the words he says. ⬆️ I am agree that Herk and Juliansky are both different people.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

meh
SeriouS
Deuced Up

[DI]Dwin<---GAY wrote:
Spoiler:
meh
1.It was meant as a funmatch and we didnt even play serious, we just built dicks.
2.One question. In what clan you play? Nobody understand you. One time you play with SPQR, than with DSB. Multiclanner...
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

If you had a brain ( impossible issue )
You could at least read on forums that i'm LineSPQR as hononary
And D$B / eXe as member.
SeriouS
Deuced Up

[DI]Dwin wrote:
If you had a brain ( impossible issue )
You could at least read on forums that i'm LineSPQR as hononary
And D$B / eXe as member.
I have 1 months that i don't see u play more with the tag eXe.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

SeriouS wrote:
I have 1 months that i don't see u play more with the tag eXe.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

And I have 1 month that i don't see you play more aos.
100 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Clans”