[TZA] TrollZor Assassins *NOW RECRUITING*

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
232 posts Page 3 of 16
The_Law
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:04 pm


IGN (in-game name): The Law
New IGN (name with clan tag): [TZA] The Law
Age: 13
Favourite Server(s): aloha.pk
Favourite Weapon(s): rifle
Timezone: eastern standard
Country: United States
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: I want to join the clan because of my in game experience and because of a good chance to play with other trolls
Skype (Recommended): fondumagoo
[Animus]Bix
Deuce
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:30 pm


Good luck.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


The_Law wrote:
IGN (in-game name): The Law
New IGN (name with clan tag): [TZA] The Law
Age: 13
Favourite Server(s): aloha.pk
Favourite Weapon(s): rifle
Timezone: eastern standard
Country: United States
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: I want to join the clan because of my in game experience and because of a good chance to play with other trolls
Skype (Recommended): fondumagoo
ACCEPTED.
You are now a member of the TrollZor Assassins.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


Unikmey786 wrote:
IGN (in-game name): Alien165
New IGN (name with clan tag):
Age:12
Favourite Server(s):any server
Favourite Weapon(s):SMG
Timezone:idk
Country:India
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: I met Jhon dude in an server we had a goo squad then he said join this clan so i did i want to contribut with teamwork
Skype (Recommended):no
ACCEPTED.
You are now an official member of The TrollZor Assassins.
You will be added to the clan roster as soon as you fix the following:
New IGN (just put in this [TZA] Alien165
coolfgx
Deuced Up
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 pm


IGN (in-game name):Lord_Newb
New IGN (name with clan tag):[TZA]LordNewb
Age:13
Favourite Server(s):Klap-East Coast.
Favourite Weapon(s): None. I use the appropiate weapon depending on the map/situation.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +8
Country:Singapore.
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: A member of your clan has suggested me to join this clan. Judging by the looks it's Awesome and Great! Furthermore, the members of the clan seem very respectful! I will contribute by coming to trainings in my free time (Because i don't have much!) i will also look out for experience AND clanless players who could be a good use to this clan! I also will try to make this clan's reputation a good one!
Skype (Recommended) Sorry, No Skype.
janniboy0312
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 pm


IGN (in-game name): KEAF
New IGN (name with clan tag): [TZA] KEAD or [TZA]KEAF
Age: 18
Favourite Server(s): Aloha.pk servers and usually all with Hallway maps
Favourite Weapon(s): Usually sniper but when it comes to attacking from the front lol then of course smg.... im not a real fan of shotguns except when playing on arena servers of mctf mode
Timezone: GMT+1 (germany)
Country: germany
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: i want to join the clan because the leader has invited me a few mins ago and cause i want to try out what being in a clan is like :D
Skype (Recommended): sry i dont have skype :(
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


coolfgx wrote:
IGN (in-game name):Lord_Newb
New IGN (name with clan tag):[TZA]LordNewb
Age:13
Favourite Server(s):Klap-East Coast.
Favourite Weapon(s): None. I use the appropiate weapon depending on the map/situation.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +8
Country:Singapore.
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: A member of your clan has suggested me to join this clan. Judging by the looks it's Awesome and Great! Furthermore, the members of the clan seem very respectful! I will contribute by coming to trainings in my free time (Because i don't have much!) i will also look out for experience AND clanless players who could be a good use to this clan! I also will try to make this clan's reputation a good one!
Skype (Recommended) Sorry, No Skype.
ACCEPTED.
You are now a member of the TrollZor Assassins.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


janniboy0312 wrote:
IGN (in-game name): KEAF
New IGN (name with clan tag): [TZA] KEAD or [TZA]KEAF
Age: 18
Favourite Server(s): Aloha.pk servers and usually all with Hallway maps
Favourite Weapon(s): Usually sniper but when it comes to attacking from the front lol then of course smg.... im not a real fan of shotguns except when playing on arena servers of mctf mode
Timezone: GMT+1 (germany)
Country: germany
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: i want to join the clan because the leader has invited me a few mins ago and cause i want to try out what being in a clan is like :D
Skype (Recommended): sry i dont have skype :(
ACCEPTED.
You are now a member of the TrollZor Assassins
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:32 am


Use the edit button instead of double posting.
Lodoryt56
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:36 pm


IGN (in-game name):Lodoryt56
New IGN (name with clan tag):[TZA]Lodoryt56
Age:13
Favourite Server(s):*Sauerkraut's Servers
Favourite Weapon(s):SMG
Timezone (GMT):+1
Country:Germany
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan:I want to join the clan, because i was searching for an clan where young peoples are and because i'm a good player. I will help in clan Matches and i can help inexperienced players to improve there skills
Skype (Recommended):I dont use it, only TS³ or a Chat
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


Lodoryt56 wrote:
IGN (in-game name):Lodoryt56
New IGN (name with clan tag):[TZA]Lodoryt56
Age:13
Favourite Server(s):*Sauerkraut's Servers
Favourite Weapon(s):SMG
Timezone (GMT):+1
Country:Germany
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan:I want to join the clan, because i was searching for an clan where young peoples are and because i'm a good player. I will help in clan Matches and i can help inexperienced players to improve there skills
Skype (Recommended):I dont use it, only TS³ or a Chat
ACCEPTED.
You are now a member of The TrollZor Assassins
Amwert
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:58 am


IGN (in-game name): .:Only\/One:.
New IGN (name with clan tag): Amwert
Age: 14
Favourite Server(s): alpcha.pk servers
Favourite Weapon(s):smg and shotgun
Timezone (GMT):
Country: poland
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: im are good sniper :)
Skype (Recommended): im not hawe
Saskue1895
Deuced Up
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm


Amwert wrote:
IGN (in-game name): .:Only\/One:.
New IGN (name with clan tag): Amwert
Age: 14
Favourite Server(s): alpcha.pk servers
Favourite Weapon(s):smg and shotgun
Timezone (GMT):
Country: poland
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: im are good sniper :)
Skype (Recommended): im not hawe
REVOKED.
I'm sorry but I cannot accept this application due to the lack of information and poor grammar.
KICKED
Deuced Up
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:29 pm


This clan seems very organized and awesome :) However, I have an advice. When someone applies for this clan, you should maybe do a little backround check on them rather than excepting them automatically. Don't fall into the same mistakes I made when I was a leader of a clan. But good luck mate, looking forward to see what's held for the future for this clan.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm


[TZA]Xenon wrote:
To [TI]The Injectors
There has been some difficulties in our clan's time organization and our members' availability. We are asking if we can pull back the clan match to Wednesday.Please repond swiftly to organize the situation, thanks
You left SPQR?
232 posts Page 3 of 16
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest