[TZA] TrollZor Assassins *NOW RECRUITING*

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
227 posts Page 1 of 16 First unread post
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

TrollZor Assassins

Welcome to the TrollZor Assassins clan. We are a new clan looking for young, experienced and last but not least people who love to troll by killing enemies repeatedly. I am you leader Sasuke1895 or Chris and even if your inexperienced we have trainings to help you improve your skills.
If you want to contact me just add me on Skype: Saskue1895 or (if you dont have Skype) you can join our IRC channel to chat with us http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=TZA&uio=d4 (type in your username and click join chat).

APPLICATION
We only accept people who speak english or speak it well enough for us to understand. If you are going to join you will need to fill out the normal app. (Copy the app, paste it where u reply then fill it out)
Spoiler:
  1. Normal Application
    IGN (in-game name):
    New IGN (name with clan tag):
    Favourite Weapon(s):
    Timezone (GMT):
    Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan:
    Skype (Recommended):

Honorary application:
    IGN:
    Timezone (GMT):
    Will you be active:
Here is an example:
IGN (in-game name): Sasuke1895
New IGN (name with clan tag): [TZA] Sasuke1895
Favourite Server(s): Aloha.pk servers
Favourite Weapon(s): I don't have a favourite weapon. I use the appropriate weapon for certain situations.
Timezone: GMT-5
Why do you want to join and how will you contribute to the clan: I want to join the clan because it seems like a kind and respectful clan. I want to contribute by coming to trainings, playing matches and inviting my friends.
Skype (Recommended): Sasuke1895 (Chr!st!an)

NEWS
Spoiler:
August 1, 2014 - We have now befriended German Spades and they will be helping us in creating servers for matches, training, etc...
July 30, 2014 - Lord_Newb you have been removed from the probation list whilst KEAF and Spader have been kicked.
July 30, 2014 - Congratulations to Mr.LOL and Creeperman. You both have been promoted to Troll Knight.
July 12.2014 - Congratulations to Lone][Rider!!! You have been promoted to Troll Knight.
June 29 - Lord_Newb, KEAF and Spader, you guys have been added to the probation list. You have one week to report your inactivity or else you'll be kicked.
June 29, 2014 - Congratulations to STARLE0N!!! You have been promoted to Troll Knight.
June 29, 2014 - Congratulations to Lodoryt56!!! You have been promoted to Troll Assassin.
June 27, 2014 - IM BACK EVERYONE!!!!!! ~Sasuke1895
June 1, 2014 - Congratulations to Lodoryt56!!! You have been promoted to Troll Master.
May 27, 2014 - JohnL139, its been nice having you in our clan. You have been added to the Honorary rank.
May 24, 2014 - [TZA] vs [TI] Lost 11-0 [TZA] vs ]HELL[ Lost 7-0 Thanks to all for turning out. Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile
May 24, 2014 - Wionxd, Street125 and DEADPOOL, you guys have been added to the probation list. You have one week to report why your inactive or else you'll be kicked.
May 23, 2014 - Congratulations to Lodoryt56!!! You have been promoted to Troll Knight.
May 21, 2014 - Congratulations to The Law and Spader!!! You both have been promoted to Troll Knight.
May 16, 2014 - Congratulations to JohnL139!!! You have been promoted to Troll Knight.
May 15, 2014 - We have a clan match against The Injectors.
Check the matches section for more info.
RULES
Spoiler:
1.First and foremost, ABSOLUTELY NO HACKING! Hacking is nothing like trolling, it's downright mean and disrespectful to other players. Any player caught or reported to me (with proof) will immediately be kicked.
2.Be kind and respectful to your teammates. Even players on the other team are supposed to be treated with respect when it comes to sportsmanship.
3.NO TEAM GRIEFING! Come on you wouldn't want someone to destroy something you're trying to build repeatedly. Anyone caught for this will get demoted or kicked.
4.Be active. Why join the clan if you aren't even going to be online? I mean just come online at least every week. If you have to go somewhere and won't be online then send me a pm.
5.Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
RANKS
Spoiler:
To rank up/promotion you need to be active, come to training and playing with us. You can also get promoted fro inviting players.

Troll God (Leader): Leader of the clan. Can do anything. Green_Sunglasses1
Troll Assassin[ (General): Has permission to kick and accept/revoke apps. He can promote/demote and also can request clan matches.
Troll Master (Lieutenant): Has permission to accept/revoke apps.
Troll Knight (Officer): Trains trolls until he/she receives a promotion.
Troll (Member): Regular member.
TrollZor (Special): People who I know in real life and people who I can trust the most in the clan. Can do anything Troll God can do.
Honorary: Not officially in our clan, but can help out in clan matches, trainings, etc...
PROBATION: If you are inactive for two weeks without notifying me about your absence, your name will be put here
You will have one week to reply to me or else you will be [colour=red]kicked[/colour].
MATCHES
Spoiler:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE CLAN MATCHES, JOIN OUR IRC CHANNEL AND ASK FOR PERM.
[TZA] vs. [TI] - The Injectors (4v4) LOST 11-0
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014 GMT+1 6:00 p.m / 18:00
Participated:
[TZA] Sasuke1895
[TZA] Lodoryt56
[TZA] Spader

[TZA] vs. ]HELL[ - Highly Epical Legend Leaders (3v3) LOST 7-0
Participated:
[TZA] Sasuke1895
[TZA] xXTdayXx
[TZA] RAGER101
TRAINING
Spoiler:
We will have trainings almost everyday. You can find out the time of each by talking to me on our IRC channel or on Skype.
ROSTER
Spoiler:
Troll God
[TZA] Sasuke1895
Troll Assassin
[TZA] Lodoryt56
Troll Master
Troll Knight
[TZA] LoNe][RiDeR
[TZA] The Law
[TZA] STARLE0N
[TZA] Lord_Newb
Troll
[TZA] Petailia
[TZA] Wildfire
[TZA] TheYellowFist
[TZA] D3XtheG
[TZA] Madman20024
[TZA] Archifae
[TZA] ReyopMaster
[TZA] Mr.LOL
[TZA] Mw2003
[TZA] Creeperman
[TZA] Darkside
TrollZor
[TZA] ZUltiBeast
[TZA] Rager101
[TZA] xXTdayXx
[TZA] TIMELORD
[TZA] XxMostAwesomexX
[TZA] Prince
[TZA] Ya_Bitch
Honorary
Hawks|Levi
JohnL139

Total Members: 20
Total Members + Honoraries: 22
PROBATION
Last edited by Saskue1895 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 63 times in total.
Stryker
Deuced Up

Goodluck, Seems Like a Nice Organized Clan.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

goodluck
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

So if I'm old and don't like le epik trolfaec xd I can't join?
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

Stryker wrote:
Goodluck, Seems Like a Nice Organized Clan.
Thanks.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

MR.BadAiming wrote:
goodluck
Thanks
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Who doesn't like le epic trollface????
No one.
Last edited by Saskue1895 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Please don't triple/double post, you can edit your posts.
Saskue1895 wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
Real question is, who does?
xXTdayXx
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I think he mean't
"Who doesn't like le troll face
No one."
Fleischgeruch wrote:
Please don't triple/double post, you can edit your posts.
Saskue1895 wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
Real question is, who does?
[TZA]Xenon
Deuce

Exactly
Green_Pistol2
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

GoodLuck
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

TheKingShadow wrote:
GoodLuck
Thanks.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
good luck, thread is organised as fuk
lol thnx
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Have fun. You need something to set you aside from all the other clans that spring up like weeds and die just ask quickly as they come. Your organization techniques are a start, but your grammar is a definite setback. Good luck.
Last edited by Atreyu on Wed May 21, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saskue1895
Deuced Up

Atreyu wrote:
Have fun. You need something to set you aside from all the other clans that spring up like weeds and die just ask quickly as they come. Your organization technique's are a start, but your grammar is a definite setback. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice.
227 posts Page 1 of 16 First unread post
Return to “Clans”