<CTRL> Control Clan, risen from the dead.

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
148 posts Page 9 of 10
Swimming
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm


Nikhao wrote:
Tornado managed to die off before it got anywhere, luckily.
Damn... So close. Green_D'oh
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


this was a stupid idea, i dont want to lead a clan bye
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm


rip Green_Wink1
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1207
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am


Nikhao wrote:
this was a stupid idea, i dont want to lead a clan bye
wow that was fast
sorry this had to happen
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am


Ballistic wrote:
Nikhao wrote:
this was a stupid idea, i dont want to lead a clan bye
wow that was fast
sorry this had to happen
lol Nikhao why
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


Even boombear lasted longer.
Rip.
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 pm


That was fast...
Fluke
Deuced Up
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:19 pm


Okay then...
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


eh too lazy for this, and ive got shit going on outside of this so i dont want any responsibilities
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


too lazy to edit on my phone, if anyone in the clan wants to make a new thread and lead they can, swimming may want to.
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm


.-. k
d'Artagnan
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm


This is none of my concern, but I feel that I should say few things. I don't think that leaving your clan like this is really nice to others. Your members joined your clan because they trusted you and that is a responsibility and you have failed them not because you left, but because of they way you did that. You did it like "kbai enough of this". I don't know much about you, but if you can't handle a small Ace of Spades clan then you might have some serious personality issues, or you are maybe you just entered puberty so that explains your maners. Anyways, this isn't my concern, so good luck to you and hope to see you around in the future Green_Sunglasses1
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


d'Artagnan wrote:
This is none of my concern, but I feel that I should say few things. I don't think that leaving your clan like this is really nice to others. Your members joined your clan because they trusted you and that is a responsibility and you have failed them not because you left, but because of they way you did that. You did it like "kbai enough of this". I don't know much about you, but if you can't handle a small Ace of Spades clan then you might have some serious personality issues, or you are maybe you just entered puberty so that explains your maners. Anyways, this isn't my concern, so good luck to you and hope to see you around in the future Green_Sunglasses1
This is none of my concern, but I feel that you're a newfag who doesn't know the first thing about AoS, its clans, or the people concerned in this thread, yet is more than willing to make assumptions based on a few forum posts. The ex-leader seemed pretty determined to keep the clan alive since the beginning, if he suddenly changed his mind it's probably not because he just can't be bothered anymore. But yea sure let's assume we know everything and make ourselves look like the great wise hero.
Joined:Mon May 05, 2014 5:55 pm lurk more lol
Also nice job trying to make it sound nice with the typical 'good luck cya xd' while clearly waving the middle finger around.

tl;dr if something isn't of your concern, better just not to post.
d'Artagnan
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm


This is none of my concern (this is becoming a pattern), but maybe I know a tad more than you really think. Lurking around and observing forums before actually joining it is something that's a goldmine after you join. I will stay out as I don't want to cause any trouble. It's just my opinion on the current situation and if you think that it's so very wrong, please give real arguments instead using ad hominem which is clearly not a convincing argument.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer
Posts: 850
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am


PSA: Ad hominem refers to insults as arguments, not insults with arguments. For instance:

"You're wrong because _____, you idiot."

Is sound (while rude), and:

"You're wrong because you're an idiot."

Is an ad hominem argument.
148 posts Page 9 of 10
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests