RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 29 of 32 First unread post
3lb01k
Deuce

Ratio: 5.75 (115 kills, 20 deaths, 4.62 kills per minute)
Blue_Happy1 Blue_BigSmile

Pingu
News Team
News Team

Just warning you tobi but your member called 3lbo1k might be hacking as he left in a votekick which was created for him supposedly hacking/aimbot. He was getting quite of lot of headshots in a very short amount of time
3lb01k
Deuce

Hi. Pingu.
I didn't "leave" because of the votekick. Here, in India, on Saturdays, we experience power fluctuation and frequent power cuts. My "leaving" was a coincidence, the power was on the blink. As soon as the generators kicked in (3-4 minutes afterwards), I joined again. Also, that votekick was cancelled later.
Also, I wasn't hacking. Check my last post (I'm just good). You can get an admin to review videos or something if you like. ;)
It's not my fault my headshot victims stay still for a fraction of a second. Also, getting lucky isn't a crime.

Thanks,
3lb01k

P.S it's 3lb0(zero)1k, not o.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

^ True. I've seen this guy pwn deuces with skill. And sadly, power fluctuations are somehow a thing in India.
Assassinator
Deuce

Sorry if the following thing i post might seem a bit evil, but it wouldnt be a suprise that there would be power-grid stoppings and such during those times as india literally is located in the dessert.
(well not really but most of the cities that i have seen with how the power lines and such works that it isnt a suprise how the power plants have to shutdown due to they cant feed the entire city with power.)
well ive gotten alot of kills due to i have adjusted to search the fog more quickly and more carefully, and also because of the fact that people usually dont see you until they are dead or because the server have modifications to the guns that make them more or less powerfull/accurate.

So ya congratiolations on the pretty impressive K/D.
madman2025
Deuce

IGNmadman2025
IGN (with tag):madman2025[h]
Timezone/Country:central/america
Give us a brief description about yourself:well i am 13 like the game good at fps's and i dont know what else to pu here
Why do you want to join?:because you guys look like you could be the best clan and the most friendly one to
Past clans (if any):none
Are you popular with IRC?:not really
Any ban/wrong doings?none so far
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

madman2025 wrote:
IGNmadman2025
IGN (with tag):madman2025[h]
Timezone/Country:central/america
Give us a brief description about yourself:well i am 13 like the game good at fps's and i dont know what else to pu here
Why do you want to join?:because you guys look like you could be the best clan and the most friendly one to
Are you popular with IRC?:not really
Denied. Put more info to it and it'll be fine.

See the logs for infos!
Imbaness
Deuced Up

me too :D hes currently suspicious
Assassinator
Deuce

if they are 100% legit then he deserves the praise, if not git dat hammer out.
F1avour
Deuce

IGN HAWK(F1AVOUR1NER)
IGN (with tag): ALREADY SAID THIS GOD LADZ
Timezone/Country: ZAMBIA OR SAUNDI ARABIA I THINK
Give us a brief description about yourself: I SMOKE WEED AND AIMBOT. GOD MOD 2, PLAY NINTENDO 64 MOST OF THE TIME AND HACK SO YEAH ILL GET U IN MASTER.
Why do you want to join?: SO I CAN GET FREE HACKS, JKS I ALREADY HAVE THEM ALL SO YEAH
Past clans (if any): ABOUT 1000 BUT I FORGOT THEM ALL, FRESH START LADS, JUST LIKE FRESH KICKS!
Are you popular with IRC?: YES IS THAT A HACK?
Any ban/wrong doings? no.

Also if u dont let me in.

YOU WANA FIGHT ME? CUNT THATS UNLIKELY, FIND ME WHIPING BLOOD OFF ME NIKEZZZZ! Green_Sunglasses1

THANKS AND PEACE. <3 <3 XXX
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

F1avour wrote:
IGN HAWK(F1AVOUR1NER)
IGN (with tag): ALREADY SAID THIS GOD LADZ
Timezone/Country: ZAMBIA OR SAUNDI ARABIA I THINK
Give us a brief description about yourself: I SMOKE WEED AND AIMBOT. GOD MOD 2, PLAY NINTENDO 64 MOST OF THE TIME AND HACK SO YEAH ILL GET U IN MASTER.
Why do you want to join?: SO I CAN GET FREE HACKS, JKS I ALREADY HAVE THEM ALL SO YEAH
Past clans (if any): ABOUT 1000 BUT I FORGOT THEM ALL, FRESH START LADS, JUST LIKE FRESH KICKS!
Are you popular with IRC?: YES IS THAT A HACK?
Any ban/wrong doings? no.

Also if u dont let me in.

YOU WANA FIGHT ME? CUNT THATS UNLIKELY, FIND ME WHIPING BLOOD OFF ME NIKEZZZZ! Green_Sunglasses1

THANKS AND PEACE. <3 <3 XXX
1v1 me irl
Loljk how u doin fgt
T.J.C
Deuce

IGN: Tara.J.C
IGN (with tag): Hawks|Tara.J.C
Timezone/Country: GMT +0 (London)
Give us a brief description about yourself: Hi, I am Tara.J.C, a 15 year old girl who lives in England. I enjoy a wide range of sports including rugby and martial arts. I started playing A.O.S last November. I recently forgot my old log in to the forums which explains why this account is so new. A.O.S is my favourite online game at this moment in time. I would love to help make signatures and join in some matches if I am needed. I am not sure if our time difference would effect this though. Thank you for reading :D
Why do you want to join?: I have never been in a clan before. I tried to get into one a while back but the clan split up before I got accepted/denied. I came across this clan and it sounds like a great selection of people and this clan sounds like I don't need to be pro at this game like some other clans request. It seems like the sort of clan which really respect their members and I would love to join this clan and help improve my gameplay whilst in the clan.
Past clans (if any): None
Are you popular with IRC?: No, not really
Any ban/wrong doings? No not that i can recall
Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
madman2025
Deuce

IGNmadman2025
IGN (with tag):madman2025[Hawks]
Timezone/Country:central timezone/usa
Give us a brief description about yourself:i am 13 and male, i like gaming and being a team player, i think i am good at ace of spades but i well leave that for the clan to decide, my favorite color is blue, i like using ranged weapons, and i am very friendly.
Why do you want to join?:because you guys look like fun to play with and isn't the game about having fun anyhow.
Are you popular with IRC?:not really but if neccesary i will use it
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Tara accepted.

madman denied.
tab oranju
Deuce

hi~Long time no see...
but where is my name?