RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 30 of 32 First unread post
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

Just wanna pop in and say Hai to my love, Tobi, and that I will do what ever it takes to ensure that this clan does not die. Otherwise, we have a big issue Green_Wink1 ....Lets all act immature now, there have been to many personal attacks on this thread, hopefully we can move in the right direction from now on,

Your RichHomiePoop, best friend, MLGPRO, Tobi's loving 3 yr old wife,

Poop on da Roof.

EDIT: Let me join Hawkz plz, I can fill yo clan with teh swag it needz to revive itself and gain great prosperity in this dark world we live in Blue_Happy3

EDIT 2: Check out the hawk server, You and I left a message for yall good peeps Blue_BigSmile
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Oh, please Poop. We told you to get out of the thread. Why don't you just stay away? The clan's doing perfectly fine after all this soap opera shit.
Assassinator
Deuce

Plus if you wanna join the clan, make a proper application and try to start out fresh with everyone. Example:

IGN: Assassin
IGN (with tag): Assassin [Hawks]
Timezone/Country: GMT +1 Denmark
Give us a brief description about yourself: Im a friendly helpfull person that is always looking for a challenge, and well people to help if they are new to the game or any group i might be in.
I will also try to make the game as fun as possible for everyone i play with or against.
Why do you want to join?: Well i got the group recommended by "Bux" and i decided to say why not try to join it, might be fun.
As you never know if you might make friends for life or have alot of great moments that you one day can look back at and think, man that was fun.
Past clans (if any): None, i dont think ive even got the game for more than a year, so havent really been able to join any clans. Plus i didnt care much, but there is a first for everything.
Are you popular with IRC?: I know how to use IRC properly and how to communicate with others, if you meant am i well known by other, not really exept for some people on N-S and Build4yourlife.
Any ban/wrong doings? No, exept for the fake voteban against me due to i can use a sniper rifle, otherwise no ive never done anything bad.
ThatSrb2DUDE
League Participant
League Participant

Be hilarious if they denied that loool
Assassinator
Deuce

ThatSrb2DUDE wrote:
Be hilarious if they denied that loool
Seems legit, and fun (not really, but thats your opinion). but one can always try again some time later, maybe 2 months with an even better application.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

No need to make another app, Assassinator.

shywolf is the new co-leader so congrats :>
Volksly
Deuce

Hey guys! I don't wanna leave the clan because I can still be active from time to time and I like this clan alot, but I just wanna tel you guys that I won't be that active anymore only because my final exams are coming up, and yes summer vacation is about to start. (I'm in Macau, a place near china) soo yea, just letting u guys know.
Assassinator
Deuce

tobi9sc wrote:
No need to make another app, Assassinator.

shywolf is the new co-leader so congrats :>
Why not, am i not allowed to join the clan now?
Besides what the hell is the chances of someone looking through more than 30 post just to find one single appliocation.
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

Are you ignoring me Tobi? WTF! And mushie, why can't we be friends? Have some self decency and try to learn how to not personally attack someone, they would greatly appreciate it if they didn't have to worry that after everytime they post on the forums, Mushie is on the prowl to start a fight. Green_Sunglasses1

You make me sad.

Is it that hard to be civilized mushie? Psh, please, gtfo. Green_Septic
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

Hrm, I would have to think about that a bit, but the only friend I can think of that has been brain washed, seems to be Tobi, he is not responding to me, doesn't seem to know me :( We used to have the best parties, we used to sneak out at night and eat live birds, RAWR! Yes, he is a very random guy, but we used to be the best of friends, oh how I yarn for teh old dayz, Tobi my love, come back!

Blue_Crying Green_Crying Blue_Crying Green_Crying Blue_Crying Green_Crying Blue_Crying Green_Crying Blue_Crying

EDIT: No homo.
Assassinator
Deuce

sorry that what i say might be a bit mean, but if you have a problem with each other, take it to the PM's instead of flooding the thread.
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

Assassinator wrote:
sorry that what i say might be a bit mean, but if you have a problem with each other, take it to the PM's instead of flooding the thread.
Um....WTF. Since when was I flooding the thread? The only guy I know who floods threads, is Mushie ruins threads all day with his rude remarks.
Assassinator
Deuce

with all the drama that has happened between people, its basically flooding, plus you can look at xcrosses quote, that might explain it all.
Personally you can stay for as long as you want to, just dont try to pick fight, and if you end up with one, take it to the PM's.
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

I want to pick a fight with xnoobCross, meet me in AoS, and I can pwn you until you are brought to reality.
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

xCross wrote:
How about a no? I don't want to waste my precious time whit such type of person.
If I could eat you like Ching Chong
And make you fly above.
I would already have you in my prison farm
I've been in all the cliques,
I hope that you like this.
But you probably won't.
Cuz ignorance iz bliss

You think you're cooler than me.
471 posts Page 30 of 32 First unread post
Return to “Clans”