RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 20 of 32 First unread post
Imbaness
Deuced Up

im back :D woot woot
3lb01k
Deuce

IGN: 3lb01k
IGN (with tag): Hawks|3lb01k
Timezone/Country: GMT +5:30 / India
Give us a brief description about yourself: Hi, I'm Saarang, a 13-year-old. The only game I play is AoS (sometimes I also play NFS). I'm free as a bird, resulting in me playing AoS every day, for at least a hour. I got to know about AoS in 2012, from my dad, who now plays PlanetSide 2. Since then, I spend most of my computer time playing AoS. I don't play much sports, just basketball sometimes. My main hobby is speedcubing (solving Rubik's cubes really fast (my record time is 9.03 seconds). I also love listening to music, mainly this band called Poets of the Fall. I really hope you guys accept me.
Why do you want to join: I never knew about clans till I saw many players whose names had "Hawks|" before them. After asking one of them, I got to know about the existence of wonderful groups of players called clans. Since then, I badly wanted to join one. After browsing these forums a bit, I decided that the Hawks would be the best clan to join.
Past Clans: None
Popular with IRC: Yes
Any ban/wrong doings: Nope, except once I nearly got votekicked on some Hallway (CTF) server for hacking, when I actually wasn't hacking at all.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

3lb01k wrote:
Give us a brief description about yourself: Hi, I'm Saarang, a 13-year-old. The only game I play is AoS (sometimes I also play NFS). I'm free as a bird, resulting in me playing AoS every day, for at least a hour. I got to know about AoS in 2012, from my dad, who now plays PlanetSide 2. Since then, I spend most of my computer time playing AoS. I don't play much sports, just basketball sometimes. My main hobby is speedcubing (solving Rubik's cubes really fast (my record time is 9.03 seconds). I also love listening to music, mainly this band called Poets of the Fall. I really hope you guys accept me.
Why do you want to join: I never knew about clans till I saw many players whose names had "Hawks|" before them. After asking one of them, I got to know about the existence of wonderful groups of players called clans. Since then, I badly wanted to join one. After browsing these forums a bit, I decided that the Hawks would be the best clan to join.
Past Clans: None
Popular with IRC: Yes
Any ban/wrong doings: Nope, except once I nearly got votekicked on some Hallway (CTF) server for hacking, when I actually wasn't hacking at all.
Even though we're not recruiting anymore but now, we have 1 slot remaining because we removed Atreyu and Illusion. You seem to be a nice guy, Accepted, welcome to the clan.
ThatSrb2DUDE
League Participant
League Participant

3lb01k wrote:

My main hobby is speedcubing (solving Rubik's cubes really fast (my record time is 9.03 seconds).
Ahh no way you speed cube. I use too as well but not really fast my best time was 26.57 seconds.
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1 slots? seriously? O_O ...
and btw, I love yo hawks
Poop on a stick
Veterans
Veterans

Herro, this is Poop Quan Juan, I am poop's older Chupacabra, (We are Chupacabras) And I think I am worthy of this clan Blue_Happy3 I apologize for my lil' bro's trolling habits, he goes too far a good amount of the time Blue_Wink1

Forgive us,

Poop Quan Juan

EDIT: Fixed "time", it was spelled incorrectly Blue_Sunglasses1
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Poop on a stick wrote:
Herro, this is Poop Quan Juan, I am poop's older Chupacabra, (We are Chupacabras) And I think I am worthy of this clan Blue_Happy3 I apologize for my lil' bro's trolling habits, he goes too far a good amount of the time Blue_Wink1

Forgive us,

Poop Quan Juan

EDIT: Fixed "time", it was spelled incorrectly Blue_Sunglasses1
We've had enough of your shit. Get out.
(Don't tell me to fuck off, it won't work.)
George_Wat
Deuce

IGN George_Wat
IGN Hawks:George_Wat
Timezone/Country: New Zealand
Give us a brief description about yourself: Hello, my name is George Shirtcliffe and i'm 13 and from the beautiful country of New Zealand. Now i'm not your everyday stereotypical 13 year old CoD player. I am intelligent, and show genuine concern towards the world and its issues. I am not homophobic nor am I racist, but I am witty and a kind person. I love skateboarding, rugby, English and my music, (I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Metallica mainly). I used to be an avid AoS player but stopped playing once it began to become a paid game, only recently have I begun to play BS/AoS again. I'm great with computers as I am with people. I'm certainly not socially challenge as people do enjoy my company. So that's it really Blue_Happy3
Why do you want to join? All the MMOs I play, I love to be part of a group, I love people and without other people to talk to I wouldn't function. The people in Hawks seem awesome and I'd love to join them.
Past clans (if any): None
Are you popular with IRC?: No
Any ban/wrong doings? Not that I know of
Thanks,
George_Wat (George)
Blue_Spade Blue_Spade Blue_Spade
Imbaness
Deuced Up

[
b]IGN George_Wat
Give us a brief description about yourself: Hello, my name is George Shirtcliffe and i'm 13 and from the beautiful country of New Zealand. Now i'm not your everyday stereotypical 13 year old CoD player. I am intelligent, and show genuine concern towards the world and its issues. I am not homophobic nor am I racist, but I am witty and a kind person. I love skateboarding, rugby, English and my music, (I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Metallica mainly). I used to be an avid AoS player but stopped playing once it began to become a paid game, only recently have I begun to play BS/AoS again. I'm great with computers as I am with people. I'm certainly not socially challenge as people do enjoy my company. So that's it really Blue_Happy3
Why do you want to join? All the MMOs I play, I love to be part of a group, I love people and without other people to talk to I wouldn't function. The people in Hawks seem awesome and I'd love to join them.
Thanks,
George_Wat (George)

Blue_Surprised2 Nice to see you here :D goodluck
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

George_Wat wrote:
IGN George_Wat
Thanks,
George_Wat (George)
Blue_Spade Blue_Spade Blue_Spade

Accepted. Welcome to the clan. I'm Deucetobinoob on babel :P
George_Wat
Deuce

Thanks guys, quick side note,
Hawks|George_Wat is too long so it is now Hawks|GeorgeWat
Thanks, George
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

welcome to the clan george
J3Ff|$H0t
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey Guys sorry for the inactivity (AGAIN) But I'm sure to be back next week ... on Monday I guess ... So much things have changed ^_^
StarDust
League Participant
League Participant

Match against M.O.A.B Clan
gg
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

gg, updated the thread :)
471 posts Page 20 of 32 First unread post
Return to “Clans”