RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 2 of 32 First unread post
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

tobi9sc wrote:
Ty for all the goodlucks! We will soon have a clan match section in the thread and we still need to configure about the time conflicts.
boombear
Deuced Up

Goodluck. Green_Happy3
Spyro
Deuce

iGN: Spyro
IGN (with tag): Hawks|Spyro
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +10 hours Australia
Give us a brief description about yourself: I am a 14 years old , i dont have interest in sports, I like to play AoS alot and i have been active around for some time. I like hot girls and i love to build stuffs, I love animals. That's all
Why do you want to join?:I always play in aloha.pk tower of babel and i always see Hawks|imbaness killing people and building stuffs that is very usefull in the team. So i want to join because i want to wear the tag Hawks and help the clan.
Past clans (if any):None
Are you popular with IRC?: Yes
Any ban/wrong doings?: None

Thank you for your consideration! :D More Power :)
B2theden
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

IGN: B2theden
IGN (with tag):HawksIB2theden
Timezone/Country: Central Time Zone
Give us a brief description about yourself: I'm Canadian 14 I am a male. I played Aos for two and a half years. I'm strict to rules and Am loyal to the end.
Why do you want to join?: I have been searching for a clan forever. I found this clan I found out is was small and I really wanted to help get this clan going. And be with it. Long Live THE HAWKS!!!
Past clans (if any): None
Are you popular with IRC?: Yes.
Any ban/wrong doings? Yes. Two years ago I was put on the Blacklist, But after seeing that such a thing could happen I have quit. and Have never been banned for two years.
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Spyro wrote:
iGN: Spyro
IGN (with tag): Hawks|Spyro
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +10 hours Australia
Give us a brief description about yourself: I am a 14 years old , i dont have interest in sports, I like to play AoS alot and i have been active around for some time. I like hot girls and i love to build stuffs, I love animals. That's all
Why do you want to join?:I always play in aloha.pk tower of babel and i always see Hawks|imbaness killing people and building stuffs that is very usefull in the team. So i want to join because i want to wear the tag Hawks and help the clan.
Past clans (if any):None
Are you popular with IRC?: Yes
Any ban/wrong doings?: None

Thank you for your consideration! :D More Power :)
accepted,you are the new recruit now , pls. wait for tobi to edit the post
Wraith
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

[Member Application]

IGN: (many alias names)

IGN (with tag): Hawks|Wraith or Hawks|Talon

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Description: I am a male in his mid to late teens, I live on the West Coast of the US and have many interests, ranging from surfing to music, gaming to reading. I enjoy anything that stimulates the mind and thought. This game is one of my hobbies, one that I have enjoyed for a long time.

Reason for wanting to join: I was introduced to this young clan by Imba, who is a rather good player. I am willing to give the clan a try, and would like to help out. I am a very old player, and started when the game came out. I am a bit rusty, since i quit the game for a while, but I am back, and regaining my former abilities.

Past Clans: Komrade, [TSB]

IRC: I often use it as a means of communication among friends within the game; I am on every day

Any bans/wrongdoings: Absolutely not

I hope to help out in this clan, since it shows promise. Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Wraith on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Wraith wrote:
[Member Application]

IGN: Wraith

IGN (with tag): Hawks|Wraith

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Description: I am a male in his mid to late teens, I live on the West Coast of the US and have many interests, ranging from surfing to music, gaming to reading. I enjoy anything that stimulates the mind and thought. This game is one of my hobbies, one that I have enjoyed for a long time.

Reason for wanting to join: I was introduced to this young clan by Imba, who is a rather good player. I am willing to give the clan a try, and would like to help out. I am a very old player, and started when the game came out. I am a bit rusty, since i quit the game for a while, but I am back, and regaining my former abilities.

Past Clans: Komrade, [TSB]

IRC: I often use it as a means of communication among friends within the game; I am on every day

Any bans/wrongdoings: Absolutely not

I hope to help out in this clan, since it shows promise. Thanks for your time.
good app, accepted
Imbaness
Deuced Up

IGN: B2theden
IGN (with tag):HawksIB2theden
Timezone/Country: Central Time Zone
Give us a brief description about yourself: I'm Canadian 14 I am a male. I played Aos for two and a half years. I'm strict to rules and Am loyal to the end.
Why do you want to join?: I have been searching for a clan forever. I found this clan I found out is was small and I really wanted to help get this clan going. And be with it. Long Live THE HAWKS!!!
Past clans (if any): None
Are you popular with IRC?: Yes.
Any ban/wrong doings? Yes. Two years ago I was put on the Blacklist, But after seeing that such a thing could happen I have quit. and Have never been banned for two years.
your application has been accepted. Please wait for tobi to edit it :D Thank you
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Wow nice! To those 3 new recruits, you can submit screenshot of 50+kills with 2.00+ ratio to be promoted as a member. Please stay active and if you can, join our IRC channel evertime you go online so we can check your activeness. Don't forget to wear the tag and apply the signature!

Roster Updated! Added Honorary section too!

Those people who are interested in being our Honorary member, you can apply by filling up this format:
Code: Select all
[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Clans(if any):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be our Honorary member?:[/b]
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

* IGN:]HeLL[Henper
Clans(if any):]HeLL[-leading it currently
Why do you want to be our Honorary member?:hm first of all im your friend so accept me. Jk. Actual reason is i like the way how you organise your threads and with those recruiters and i really like to see how this clan grows and get bigger in the future and i want to support you guys to be a part of successful clan(it looks like will be but whatevah) so i would be glad to help you guys n support if you accept [:

*tobee is okay*-tobi9sc in aloha irc
i will call u tobee as u accepted it in irc :3 u can call me herpy xD
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

]HeLL[Hellfire wrote:
Why do you want to be our Honorary member?:hm first of all im your friend so accept me. Jk. Actual reason is i like the way how you organise your threads and with those recruiters and i really like to see how this clan grows and get bigger in the future and i want to support you guys to be a part of successful clan(it looks like will be but whatevah) so i would be glad to help you guys n support if you accept [:

Accepted, Yay! Thanks and welcome on being our first honorary, have a Green_Cookie !
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Thanks guys , your "good lucks" and supports makes this clan happy
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

tobi9sc wrote:
]HeLL[Hellfire wrote:

Accepted, Yay! Thanks and welcome on being our first honorary, have a Green_Cookie !
im a cookie monster Image
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Aw man, sesame street ;3
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

tobi9sc wrote:
Aw man, sesame street ;3
Haha xD *Sesame street*
471 posts Page 2 of 32 First unread post