I'm out.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
103 posts Page 6 of 7 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Blockbuster wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE ONE REUBEN SOLD OUT
HE IS ON JAGEX FORAM HELPING THEM MAKE GAME
Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
This isn't true and totally unnecessary
if you don't have anything to say, you might aswell shut up.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ballistic wrote:
Blockbuster wrote:
Then please explain why this entire forum still exists.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Vezok wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
Blockbuster wrote:
Then please explain why this entire forum still exists.
Certainly not for the reason that everybody can spam random stuff.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Fizban wrote:
hi
I wish this game died already. This game and it's community has gone to junk, and as Reuben said, it wasn't all Jagex's fault. The game has just gone bad like a cup of stale water.
Your past post makes this look like a sarcasm.
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... p=673#p673
Fizban wrote:
Timezone and/or location: Swampland/Estonia
Contribution to the community: Mostly being annoying. Oh and some moderate mods too, and a few AAR's too which were my first ever and what I look back as somewhat successful thingies.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

If I ever need a dose of irony, I'll just come here.
Blockbuster
Deuced Up

REUBEN ON AOS FORUMS SELLING OUT
BALLISTIC PLZ LEAVE, U SELL OUT TOO Green_Crying
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

I know how it feels. Plus you are right, the community is dying. Getting bored. Veterans starts to leave. No one to look up to. Im now on the point that I dont know what to do. Back in the old days the community was fun and friendly. But now... Green_Surprised2 Green_Surprised2 Green_Surprised2 .
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

yeah this community is dying.
Yeah, almost 2 years.
A lot of events, the build and shoot league, more than 50+ servers = community is dying.
Perfect logic
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Yeah, almost 2 years.
A lot of events, the build and shoot league, more than 50+ servers = community is dying.
Perfect logic
So because the community is alive that means it is not dieing? When someone is dieing they are still alive. The community's atmosphere is dieing as people are less friendly and everyone is a bit rough around the edges but on the outside everything is fine. Aloha is still running and the league is doing well. If we were just a bit nicer to people then it might not feel like we are "dieing".
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Yeah, almost 2 years.
Perfect logic
49.5 of those servers are just BR's.
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Jdrew wrote:
[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Yeah, almost 2 years.
Perfect logic
So because the community is alive that means it is not dieing? When someone is dieing they are still alive. The community's atmosphere is dieing as people are less friendly and everyone is a bit rough around the edges but on the outside everything is fine. Aloha is still running and the league is doing well. If we were just a bit nicer to people then it might not feel like we are "dieing".
Hate to say it, but I have to agree with jdrew. Whilst it's not dying dramatically, it's certainly not growing.

@Vezok, exactly xD
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Meh, I don't really care too much about griefers.
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Jdrew wrote:
[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Yeah, almost 2 years.
Perfect logic
Look at the Sonic the Hedgehog's community, everyone there hates each other. So what? It's still alive!
I can say that there are, in this community, some "groups" of users, which like every single guy in that "group", but hates other "groups", so you can be find your "group" for yourself (i described it shitty, but I think you can understand).
By the thing I said I wanted to show that we're NOT dying, at least next 4-6 years
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Jdrew wrote:
[RUS] Vlad01 wrote:
Yeah, almost 2 years.
Perfect logic
Look at the Sonic the Hedgehog's community, everyone there hates each other. So what? It's still alive!
I can say that there are, in this community, some "groups" of users, which like every single guy in that "group", but hates other "groups", so you can be find your "group" for yourself (i described it shitty, but I think you can understand).
By the thing I said I wanted to show that we're NOT dying, at least next 4-6 years
You forgot that Sonic the Hedgehog's community actually is alive because they are still pumping out games with the speedy devil. Here, not so much.
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Arkger wrote:
Here, not so much.
But mods? OpenSpades?
103 posts Page 6 of 7 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”