I'm out.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
103 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Conduit wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
I like this thread, because it's the perfect embodiment of what Reuben was talking about, thanks guys~
youre nothing but ruebens drooling lacky dog
And you're just a drooling jackass alone.

Seriously though, that is such a shitty form of damage control I couldn't help but come back and laugh real quick. I thought you were gonna die down the try-hard shit after you spent all that time helping make SPQR look bad. Shit I even went to tin and asked him to wrangle the tards, but I guess you're a free agent now, so it's back to shitposting. Hell, I take it as a compliment that the only thing you could do to try and shit up my thread was use my own words against me. 10/10 originality

Oh, and he was right. I practically called this thread in the OP.

Here's a challenge: reply to me using your big-boy words and not just your "ironic" rhetoric. That's all I want. Just one serious message. One thing that shows me that you're an actual person and not just a bot, because you might as well be tbh.
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Wtf, I take a 2 week break from BnS and everyone starts leaving and commiting suicide (or not). Well, I can't blame you at all, everything kinda has dissolved into circlejerks and shitposting, tryharding and everything else. Although I don't think we have agreed on a single thing ever, It was nice to see things from a different prospective and to see someone call everyone out who was Bullshitting, and it's a shame to see that go. Perhaps you should do what I did, leave for about 6 months and wait for something to remind of of BnS, and see if it's still here.

Good luck in trolling the shit out of people,
~Arky
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Conduit wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
I like this thread, because it's the perfect embodiment of what Reuben was talking about, thanks guys~
youre nothing but ruebens drooling lacky dog
And you're just a drooling jackass alone.

Seriously though, that is such a shitty form of damage control I couldn't help but come back and laugh real quick. I thought you were gonna die down the try-hard shit after you spent all that time helping make SPQR look bad. Shit I even went to tin and asked him to wrangle the tards, but I guess you're a free agent now, so it's back to shitposting. Hell, I take it as a compliment that the only thing you could do to try and shit up my thread was use my own words against me. 10/10 originality

Oh, and he was right. I practically called this thread in the OP.

Here's a challenge: reply to me using your big-boy words and not just your "ironic" rhetoric. That's all I want. Just one serious message. One thing that shows me that you're an actual person and not just a bot, because you might as well be tbh.
youre a puppet and im the puppeteer
dance for me
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

+1 in favor for banning Conduit.
And Lincent.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Conduit wrote:
youre a puppet and im the puppeteer
dance for me
Yeah, we're done here.
Conduit

youre on my strings, wiggle wangle wooble bro
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder

Conduit stop derailing this thread
Conduit

I'm derailing this thread? I've merely added to the mess.
danhezee

Are you really dumb enough to force yourself into a ban. I gave two warning in 24 hours. Chill out or be banned.

Full disclosure
I am not going to feel sorry for you, I have no remorse when I issue a ban, I am more than lenient enough for everyone to correct themselves without me having to issues warnings or bans. That only leaves the stubborn and sociopaths who sadly are too self involved to realize they need to change their behavior.
RtMDL
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Bye Reuben, you are a great guy. I wish you luck irl Blue_Wink1
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

danhezee wrote:
Are you really dumb enough to force yourself into a ban. I gave two warning in 24 hours. Chill out or be banned.

Full disclosure
I am not going to feel sorry for you, I have no remorse when I issue a ban, I am more than lenient enough for everyone to correct themselves without me having to issues warnings or bans. That only leaves the stubborn and sociopaths who sadly are too self involved to realize they need to change their behavior.
Please just ban him. And get rid of that signature.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Vezok wrote:
Please just ban him. And get rid of that signature.
Don't get rid of that signature, i like how the signature describes perfectly the temper of your posts.
searched your posts and i laughed while reading them
Conduit

danhezee wrote:

Full disclosure
I don't need your sympathy, Dan.
Fizban
Deuced Up

hi
I wish this game died already. This game and it's community has gone to junk, and as Reuben said, it wasn't all Jagex's fault. The game has just gone bad like a cup of stale water.
Blockbuster
Deuced Up

ATTENTION EVERYONE ONE REUBEN SOLD OUT
HE IS ON JAGEX FORAM HELPING THEM MAKE GAME
Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
103 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”