SHTF 2.0 Discussion.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
36 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Devin
League Participant
League Participant

One thing's Risk and the other is SHTF, and if you actually went and looked you would see I did participate in the original one, and I was pretty active on it, while in Risk I was just on it for the lolz, since I had never participated in one before.
Also on the PvP ain't the only exiting thing, you should know that human interaction is way more fun than just thinking what would/could happen if you choose option A or B, while the same still applies to PvP it's different, you know you're dealing with an actual person, someone wich a brain and that can actually strategise.
And no I'm not a little shitbag, you clearly don't know me ;3 Don't get off with first impressions please.
Lastly, I might have school but I have ALOT of free time on my hands, wich is why I was sad to see that the writting contest was alredy closed when I found it, since it's a hobby/past time that I love doing, writting that is, so yes, I have a good idea how it would be to worry about every story and every single detail for a character, to be honest if I actually tried I could easily do it, but as you said, I'm a immature shitbag <3 That and I'm sorta lazy.
Anywho, I hope SHTF 2.0 gets started quickly and that you, fleischy, and everyone else, including myself, have a great time in it.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Devin wrote:
Anywho, I hope SHTF 2.0 gets started quickly and that you, fleischy, and everyone else, including myself, have a great time in it.
Fleischgeruch wrote:
I'd be glad to see you banned from the actual SHTF when it starts. You'll probably just go bitching and blaming the hosts for your own mistakes like you always do.
Do try reading.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Mitzuki505 wrote:
Do try reading.
you try reading.
fleischy says he would like it.
not that it's actually happening.

fleischy won't host shit, at least in the op doesn't say he will, only mentions commiebuffalo, valkiriiking and (possibly) bullets.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Of course it might happen, there's just no guarantee that it will ;)))
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Fleischy has done more than enough help Commie. So stop arguing!
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Yeah. I'm also re-doing the weight charts. I nearly finished the Assault section yesterday, I'll see about finishing maybe SMGs and Shotguns today.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Zekamalikyd wrote:
Mitzuki505 wrote:
Do try reading.
you try reading.

fleischy won't host shit, at least in the op doesn't say he will, only mentions commiebuffalo, valkiriiking and (possibly) bullets.
I was pointing this on Devin ffs
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Mitzuki505 wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
Mitzuki505 wrote:
Do try reading.
you try reading.

I was pointing this on Devin ffs
what were you "pointing on" devin?
Devin
League Participant
League Participant

It's been more than a year, yet I'm willing to bet that Fleischgeruch is still a massive cunt.
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Well, we had the weight charts done and the map was close to finished, think it was just all of us became busy or tired of AOS. I could restart this up but I would need someone to make the choices for players cause I know I'll suck at that
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Given that there are enough people to play this thing
noobofspades
Deuced Up

MushieWarden wrote:
Given that there are enough people to play this thing
which there aren't
nor would anyone agree to plan out and host such a game properly given the overall lack of dedication on the entire forum
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

noobofspades wrote:
nor would anyone agree to plan out and host such a game properly given the overall lack of dedication on the entire forum
+1 for noobofspades
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

kmaj wrote:
-1 for you
y u do dis ;_;
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

we could do I trial run weight charts can be made fast and I could make a new map or someone can submit one
36 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”