Opinions on this matter

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post

Is it wrong?

78%
Yes
22%
No

Total votes: 9

ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

So I heard about something (and witnessed it later that day ) , a game called something like polar bear hunting, it's we're a Ganges (literally only blacks) that go out and mob around white women and hit them , the aim is to knock them down in one hit, I'm curious to see what out her country's (and not out her countrys) think about this
playzooki
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

why are you posting this?
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder

If you have no remorse it sounds like a fun game.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

makes me want to burn their houses down
but I cant because thats raciest
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

It's called knockout, also known as polar-bearing and polar bear hunting. it can be done by anyone to anyone, the point is just to knock random people out in one punch, it's really brutal because it has been known to kill people, this is what you get if you play it though:
http://www.catholic.org/national/nation ... p?id=53283
Spring
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes, this is quite clearly wrong and dumb. However, please stop posting garbage like this. Whether it's done with the purpose of inciting conflict or just to be dumb, nevertheless it seems as if nearly every post you've ever made in the lounge section is devoted to making groups of people you don't like (blacks, the north, atheists, liberals, democrats, non-americans, the whole nine yards) look bad. All you ever do is cherry pick bad situations (that may or may not have even happened, considering you never cite sources) that makes others look bad and therefore makes you look better. Please stop posting stuff like this, it's stupid and childish, and you don't stand to gain anything by doing it.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Spring wrote:
Yes, this is quite clearly wrong and dumb. However, please stop posting garbage like this. Whether it's done with the purpose of inciting conflict or just to be dumb, nevertheless it seems as if nearly every post you've ever made in the lounge section is devoted to making groups of people you don't like (blacks, the north, atheists, liberals, democrats, non-americans, the whole nine yards) look bad. All you ever do is cherry pick bad situations (that may or may not have even happened, considering you never cite sources) that makes others look bad and therefore makes you look better. Please stop posting stuff like this, it's stupid and childish, and you don't stand to gain anything by doing it.
The only part of people I hate that you got right was the north, I don't like thugs, blacks can be sucessful, I mean American liberals( they aren't really liberals)I don't give a fuck about anyone being atheist, my grandmas democrat, and if I hate anti Americans why would I be ok with Jews, British, German , atalian, and outhers
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

shh zeb, go to bed.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

GOTY
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

forgot the sorce for this
Source: greensburrow nc police officer
Lemon
League Participant
League Participant

Discussion of this kind of topic only invokes further "discussion" of a topic that is unacceptable. Posting threads aimed to she'd black people in a bad light is unacceptable. New postsade with the same purpose will suffer the same fate as this one. To avoid the inevitable mudslinging and hateful discussion, this thread is locked.
deathslayer21

Lol, It's nawt locked..
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”