What's going to happen to the Ace of Spades wiki?

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
captainsnarf
Deuce

So now that Jagex owns Ace of Spades and Jagex doesn't pay attention to the community. What's going to happen to the AoS wiki? Is it going to keep getting updated or is it going to die? Jagex could pick it up but i doubt it will happen.
StackOverflow
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

I personally won't be surprised if they attempt to contact the owner of the wiki in an attempt to buy it out. With that being said, I already have a backup of all the articles + images ready to throw up somewhere else.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

There's also a new wiki (mainly centred around development of Ace of Spades related stuff, rather than gameplay and such) that could be expanded on if the other wiki was taken down for whatever reason.
captainsnarf
Deuce

rakiru wrote:
There's also a new wiki (mainly centred around development of Ace of Spades related stuff, rather than gameplay and such) that could be expanded on if the other wiki was taken down for whatever reason.
Could we get a link to that wiki?
Twily
Deuced Up

captainsnarf wrote:
rakiru wrote:
it is in his signature.
captainsnarf
Deuce

Twily wrote:
captainsnarf wrote:
rakiru wrote:
it is in his signature.
*facepalm* thks
Twily
Deuced Up

StackOverflow wrote:
I personally won't be surprised if they attempt to contact the owner of the wiki in an attempt to buy it out. With that being said, I already have a backup of all the articles + images ready to throw up somewhere else.
:blue: You mean you gonna backup articles like this ?
Twily
Deuced Up

kmaj wrote:
I thought tGM was hosting it, is this true?
But soon, if Jagex gonna take control of that wiki's domain because of the trademark name ...
Sooner or later, the wiki needs a move. Either on here, or wikia ? (I prefer Wikia imo)
White Hot
Deuced Up

StackOverflow wrote:
Remember that picture of "the ideal intel tower" ? :lol:
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

Surely Stack they will make their own wiki with /wiki since the wiki supports Voxlap only.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”