Marketing Analytics?

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Adamkek23
Deuce

Hello everyone, I am currently a high school senior with a big passion about business and am very dedicated to DECA. My plan is to go to college with a marketing analytics major and either an information systems or business economics minor and I have a few questions that I can't find answers to. First off, how different is marketing analytics vs. Regular analytics/data science. Also, what types of math should I look into other than basic stats? Finally, if anyone works in this field is there anything you regret doing or not knowing beforehand? Do I need to find a good marketing analytics platform for it?(like owox https://www.owox.com/) Thank you for any responses and help!
Lavarda
Deuced Up

What could be better than getting some more sleep? It's good that you can find a tutor on the site https://edureviewer.com/best-math-tutoring-websites/ and then you can sleep longer and not feel stupid about it. I even found a math tutor there! I used to think there are no such things online. Try it!
Manicopus
Deuce

Now it can be difficult to get in, because many people already know that there are special problems with, for example, writing a good letter of recommendation for admission. The committee is very demanding and you can often miss something if you write it yourself. But I can advise you not to despair, there is a solution to this problem now. You just need to ask for help with writing a letter of recommendation service here, I am very glad that I was able to find these people. I hope that I was able to help someone. Good luck.
RichardNoblitt
Deuce

Thank you for sharing this!
RichardNoblitt
Deuce

Great stuff
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Lounge”