I miss this community

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Just played some AoS for the first time in years and damn it makes me miss the old days, probably the most fun I've ever had in an online community
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hey reuben, totally feel you on this. I was thinking of trying to get together folks from the glory days to play a once weekly game of Ace at a predetermined time while corona's a thing and we're all stuck indoors. If you're keen and can get in touch with people from RoT/elsewhere, hit me up on discord and let me know how it goes. Any one else interested (newer players totally welcome!) feel free to do the same/post below. Cheers
sax
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:23 pmWilly wrote:
Hey reuben, totally feel you on this. I was thinking of trying to get together folks from the glory days to play a once weekly game of Ace at a predetermined time while corona's a thing and we're all stuck indoors. If you're keen and can get in touch with people from RoT/elsewhere, hit me up on discord and let me know how it goes. Any one else interested (newer players totally welcome!) feel free to do the same/post below. Cheers
Good news boys, I found my BnS account. I'm totally in for this, there's so many names I haven't heard in so long! Shoutout this thread while we're at it
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 pmsax wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:23 pmWilly wrote:
Good news boys, I found my BnS account. I'm totally in for this, there's so many names I haven't heard in so long! Shoutout this thread while we're at it
same here, can't believe it's been nearly 6 years
shaz

I'd definitely be in for a weekly game. :)
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

I can't believe I've known some of you people for almost a decade, that's incredible. And I'm v much down too
Webster
League Participant
League Participant

Hey guys! Remember me?
Boche
Deuced Up

Mon May 18, 2020 5:03 pmWebster wrote:
Hey guys! Remember me?
No.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”