This Place

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

It has been a long time (god knows how long). I am sitting in my chair reacting to all the cringe and broken English back when I was 11 and 12 (and yes I lied about my age as if you couldn't tell already). ah memories. the good old days.
rdood2 NO. 2
Deuced Up

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:53 pmEpicnice TSB wrote:
It has been a long time (god knows how long). I am sitting in my chair reacting to all the cringe and broken English back when I was 11 and 12 (and yes I lied about my age as if you couldn't tell already). ah memories. the good old days.
It has been a long time, I agree man we were hella cringe. They are great memories. I copied and pasted this from a post I did on another page.

Wow, I look back on these days and really miss them. Growing up from 2011 to 2014 on AoS was the most memorable video game I’ve ever experienced. I never spent so much time playing any other video game in my life and being so involved in a community and making friends. There were friends like republic trooper who I really connected with and I don’t really remember u epic nice but clearly I connected with you as well. At the time I was 9 to 14 years old. I’m now turning 20 soon and u can tell how much AoS meant to me since I’m writing this. Hopefully in the next few years someone can respond. I really loved last man standing, the hallway, top 10. Now it’s so sad, there’s 8 people on the top map, the move to steam and naturally time really killed build n shoot. But I guess that is time, so much has changed since I used to play this game, touch screens are a thing now (I mean they existed in 2011 but u were the coolest person if u had a iPod), coronavirus exists, kids spend more time on iPads then outside, trump is getting impeached, it’s seriously crazy how life goes on and things change with time. I guess maybe I’ll come back in another 10 years and write a response on how my life is going. Currently I’m in uni, I’ve got 2 more years left, very scared about a 9-5 life, because who really wants that? I just want to be free.

Anyway, it’s been rdood2, someone who loved this community in its prime and played this game religiously. I’ll talk to u later Blue_Happy1

I’m hoping you’ll respond in the next few years epic nice, imagine if we continued this post chain for 30 years. I’m wondering how u are and what u are doing
DaRogueRoomba
Deuced Up

Haha, 30 years. I will wonder if AOS' player base will even stick around for that long. You keep seeing new players who are like "How do I install mods in Openspades" or "How do I get better at the game" usually once a month on the discord. You never really know when people leave, unless you know them quite well from how they play in servers or if you have talked to them in a game. Can't say much since I myself am not too new and not too old (late 2018-early 2019). Here's to another (presumably reasonable) 5 more years of AOS!
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”