USA Election

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
42 posts Page 2 of 3
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 am


I'm on the Trump Train
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


From what I've read, Trump's campaign is more or less about getting rid of illegal immigrants, have a strong military that protects the "American freedom" and also pointing out that China was strong when they sent armed commando to stop a public demostration in 1989 against communist regime. etc..
Basically - the stronger / the better.. at same time Trump said he is "pro-life" and "against gun control.
So you can tell that most of the things that he's claiming of doing aren't going to realised even if he gets elected.
wikipedia wrote:
In December 2015, Politifact named "the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump" as its "2015 Lie of the Year," noting at the time that 76 percent of Trump statements rated by the factchecking website were rated "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire," more than any other politician
So he would rather check if his pants are protected against fire.. lol
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


Either way the US is fucked
And you guys wonder why I'm a prepper
Boche
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 am


Fuck off you and your internets! #UpUSA... Hahaha
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepeans talking about the 2016 elections.
Dare wrote:
From what I've read, Trump's campaign is more or less about getting rid of illegal immigrants, have a strong military that protects the "American freedom" and also pointing out that China was strong when they sent armed commando to stop a public demostration in 1989 against communist regime. etc..
Basically - the stronger / the better.. at same time Trump said he is "pro-life" and "against gun control.
So you can tell that most of the things that he's claiming of doing aren't going to realised even if he gets elected.
wikipedia wrote:
In December 2015, Politifact named "the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump" as its "2015 Lie of the Year," noting at the time that 76 percent of Trump statements rated by the factchecking website were rated "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire," more than any other politician
So he would rather check if his pants are protected against fire.. lol
and sure, "non partisan" "fact" checking site Politifact lied about Trump exposing the censorship of German media and awarded him lie of the year, despite it being true but that happened to stop hate speech and to prevent giving a voice to those who enable hate speech, so it's not censorship.
Boche
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 am


Lincent wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepeans talking about the 2016 elections.
Man whats your problem... Haha... I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
Blue_Spade
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm


Boche wrote:
Lincent wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepeans talking about the 2016 elections.
Man whats your problem... Haha... I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
Blue_Spade
I dunno, you should check with your local European police station to make sure you don't have any dissenting views.
Boche
Deuced Up
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 am


Lincent wrote:
I dunno, you should check with your local European police station to make sure you don't have any dissenting views.
Fuck Europe!
Alphajim
Deuced Up
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 8:31 pm


Do you think we give a fuck about what you think ?
You can say whatever you want but this will not change the fact nobody care.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepean promoting censorship.
Alphajim wrote:
Do you think we give a fuck about what you think ?
Yes
Alphajim wrote:
You can say whatever you want but this will not change the fact nobody care.
Same to you.
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:52 pm


Boche wrote:
I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
If you do not want your views critiqued, don't say them. When you say your views, you are opening yourself up to critique, and you WILL be criticised.
Alphajim
Deuced Up
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 8:31 pm


I know Lincent, and I just wanted to be clear.
And nope, no one give a fuck about your point of view (in this forum). It's your.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Lincent wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepeans talking about the 2016 elections.
The fact that 8% of North Carolina voters chose Deez Nuts as their candidate shows kind of a sterilized mind of some people there.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm


Dare wrote:
The fact that 8% of North Carolina voters chose Deez Nuts as their candidate shows kind of a sterilized mind of some people there.
I know, memes have become quite popular in the elections this year.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


Ôm another note why the hell does Europe care so much about what goes on with anything in the US, it's not like you are a citizen here or anything will effect you
42 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest