USA Election

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
39 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I'm on the Trump Train
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

From what I've read, Trump's campaign is more or less about getting rid of illegal immigrants, have a strong military that protects the "American freedom" and also pointing out that China was strong when they sent armed commando to stop a public demostration in 1989 against communist regime. etc..
Basically - the stronger / the better.. at same time Trump said he is "pro-life" and "against gun control.
So you can tell that most of the things that he's claiming of doing aren't going to realised even if he gets elected.
wikipedia wrote:
In December 2015, Politifact named "the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump" as its "2015 Lie of the Year," noting at the time that 76 percent of Trump statements rated by the factchecking website were rated "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire," more than any other politician
So he would rather check if his pants are protected against fire.. lol
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Either way the US is fucked
And you guys wonder why I'm a prepper
Boche
Deuced Up

Fuck off you and your internets! #UpUSA... Hahaha
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sterilized Eurosheepeans talking about the 2016 elections.
Dare wrote:
From what I've read, Trump's campaign is more or less about getting rid of illegal immigrants, have a strong military that protects the "American freedom" and also pointing out that China was strong when they sent armed commando to stop a public demostration in 1989 against communist regime. etc..
Basically - the stronger / the better.. at same time Trump said he is "pro-life" and "against gun control.
So you can tell that most of the things that he's claiming of doing aren't going to realised even if he gets elected.
wikipedia wrote:
In December 2015, Politifact named "the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump" as its "2015 Lie of the Year," noting at the time that 76 percent of Trump statements rated by the factchecking website were rated "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire," more than any other politician
So he would rather check if his pants are protected against fire.. lol
and sure, "non partisan" "fact" checking site Politifact lied about Trump exposing the censorship of German media and awarded him lie of the year, despite it being true but that happened to stop hate speech and to prevent giving a voice to those who enable hate speech, so it's not censorship.
Boche
Deuced Up

Lincent wrote:
Man whats your problem... Haha... I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
Blue_Spade
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Boche wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Man whats your problem... Haha... I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
Blue_Spade
I dunno, you should check with your local European police station to make sure you don't have any dissenting views.
Boche
Deuced Up

Lincent wrote:
I dunno, you should check with your local European police station to make sure you don't have any dissenting views.
Fuck Europe!
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Do you think we give a fuck about what you think ?
You can say whatever you want but this will not change the fact nobody care.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Sterilized Eurosheepean promoting censorship.
Alphajim wrote:
Do you think we give a fuck about what you think ?
Yes
Alphajim wrote:
You can say whatever you want but this will not change the fact nobody care.
Same to you.
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

Boche wrote:
I'm allowed to express my views, I don't need to have them commented upon!
If you do not want your views critiqued, don't say them. When you say your views, you are opening yourself up to critique, and you WILL be criticised.
Alphajim
Deuced Up

I know Lincent, and I just wanted to be clear.
And nope, no one give a fuck about your point of view (in this forum). It's your.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Lincent wrote:
The fact that 8% of North Carolina voters chose Deez Nuts as their candidate shows kind of a sterilized mind of some people there.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Dare wrote:
The fact that 8% of North Carolina voters chose Deez Nuts as their candidate shows kind of a sterilized mind of some people there.
I know, memes have become quite popular in the elections this year.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Ôm another note why the hell does Europe care so much about what goes on with anything in the US, it's not like you are a citizen here or anything will effect you
39 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”