A new Chance, a new hope to rescue the game.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Edgamer63
Deuce

Hello My Friends Blue_BigSmile , yesterday i see the old page of AoS "ace-spades.com"... what happened?... The domain is in sell right now.

So, why can it resolve some of our problems?

I do invitations to my friends to play this, where 20 friends i recommended the game. But 16 friends doesn't play this, and their argumments redounds in a simple answer: "no, how i can play it if the page (ace-spades.com) doesn't appear, how i can get fun if i have to find a page to play it, wheres is difficult to see or because the official page doesn't exist now".... and they played AoS Blue_BigSmile , because i explain thats is in "buildandshoot.com/play" Blue_Happy3 . But 5 of them left in a one week to play the game, and 8, and finally i play alone this game, me and my clan Blue_Normal .

So, to the central theme, "Why is important to rescue the domain that the client normally open when you exit the game?" Blue_BigSmile :

That could be a great chance that could not repeat in the future easily, and it can be boost morality to play this game, and all of the old players, and news, and all of these when jagex destroy this, can be join freely, could see someone if plays, and show to the new players to a formal activity of we, that now isn't see, because buildandshoot isn't how very much the center, because aloha.pk and buildandshoot are 2 differents forums, but if we could do a forum in the old page... players can see the news, can see the serverlist, can see easily what happens and happened, and must play much than the 3 years of the dark that the AoS Classic suffered when the jagex taked first, the official page.

So, with it... i hope could be a new future to this game, this is a highlight, this is a short time, but we can do something, is in our hands now the future of this game if more people knows what happened, and could easily see if something is happen in the original page.

I am hopeful to what happened now with this small chance of Justice, and what we can do if this turns to be part of us, as should always be.

Now, if maybe my way of explaining it was something unwise or not my friends understood me too... my apologies. But were required to tell this, besides, not was to remain silent that is happening not?... now is time two days, 7 hours and 7 minutes. Therefore, if we dragged our feet as we can... this opportunity is hara smoke, which I don't want to pass as already happened to us once, and this time the error would be of us.

With much hope, I say goodbye as a dedicated AoS player...
Edgamer63 Blue_Happy3 .
noobofspades
Deuced Up

go away
mylesd98
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

[Deleted]
Last edited by mylesd98 on Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edgamer63
Deuce

mylesd98 wrote:
Buying the domain will literally achieve nothing, since all the old players are here, or have simply moved on to some other games.
something happened, in fact, now players are going to increase, because most thought the game was no longer ... but opening ace-spades (redirecting to build and shoot) ... about 40 players in 3 days. .. have become, in fact, is expected to increase the number gradually .. but we need something more ... I have ideas, and indeed, it may be that we let us save the game, but we need to unite friends, we have already achieved the first mission but still much, so, if we organize, we can say the following idea: D ... that could make things in this game, take a gold course.

We never really lost the will to this game, return to the glory ... WE CAN DO IT!!
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”