Help Editing Openspades Gameplay

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Holt
Deuced Up

Hey everyone, I'm putting together videos of my quick scopes and am trying to get one trick shot which is almost impossible in this game. Any ways to the point, I need help editing my videos such as knowing what software(it doesn't need to be free) and maybe a few tricks on how to make the videos look cool and what FREE background song to use, also I'm doing all this on my mac laptop.

Thank you!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I use sony vegas to edit. Though since you are using a mac that might not be an option for you. In school we edited videos using imovie on the mac. I didn't like it and don't have much experience but it seems like a powerful tool if you can learn to use it. Editing videos is pretty easy. Just trim it up and throw a filter or something in there. As for music, most music on sound cloud is unlicensed. You can always find Google some free music. I think most remixes are also free to use on YouTube. If you need help you can add me on Skype(jdrew3000).
Holt
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
I use sony vegas to edit. Though since you are using a mac that might not be an option for you. In school we edited videos using imovie on the mac. I didn't like it and don't have much experience but it seems like a powerful tool if you can learn to use it. Editing videos is pretty easy. Just trim it up and throw a filter or something in there. As for music, most music on sound cloud is unlicensed. You can always find Google some free music. I think most remixes are also free to use on YouTube. If you need help you can add me on Skype(jdrew3000).
Thank you a lot for your ideas and suggestions Jdrew they're very helpful.
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Hey can u check mine out?
Holt
Deuced Up

Chrisonixxx wrote:
Nice video I liked it! I liked the music. Also how did u get the custom skins on OS? Are u using a mac?
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Holt wrote:
Chrisonixxx wrote:
Nice video I liked it! I liked the music. Also how did u get the custom skins on OS? Are u using a mac?
Thnx so much dude! That means alot. I use a pack called TimSpades Hardline. Its basically OpenSpades but, with a bunch of textures pre-installed. Oh and no I dont use mac
Green_Crying
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Lounge”