some more bad news.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

well, you might have noticed this already. probably not though.
I've been posting a LOT less.
like, once a week versus twice a day.
well, here's a short list why:
1. Philmont
I am a boy scout. i'm going to be about sixteen next year. this means for a long period of time in the summer, I will be completely AWOL, getting lost in the new mexico desert. it's basically a right of passage thing for boy scouts, a fun one at that. (it's a 7-12 day backpacking outing.) however, there are also a lot of practice outings, so i will be absent a lot more on weekends and stuff. i'll be sure to let you guys know when i head to Philmont, if the forum lasts that long, and when i get back, complete with pictures of my crew. i'll also do a face reveal right before i leave so you have something for your dartboards with linkters gone. also so that there's something the rangers can do to ID my corpse.
2. High School
just as it happened to Jdrew, I expect high school next year to hit me like a ton of bricks. i'm going to have more classes, more time i need to study, more homework, ect. this is going to seriously hit me hard. i'm not going to say high school will not be fun, just it's going to hit my like a pile of bricks. which brings us t the great shocker that is #3...
3. I Have A Fucking Girlfriend.
that's not bullshit. her name is Colette, and she is FUCKING HOT GUYS. anyhow, that basically adds to my concerns about high school, as that's just one more thing to worry about. school is tough enough, algebra II is insanity, and words don't describe having to throw you guys, my friends, bae, two other forums, steam, and a combination of furiously working towards my eagle and Philmont into the mix.

So, any questions?
nuclearpotato
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Where are the bad news?
noobofspades
Deuced Up

I hope you at least suspect that noone gives a shit
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

noobofspades wrote:
I hope you at least suspect that noone gives a shit
i do. I just hate those people that leave without even remotely suggesting they are quitting. i'm not quitting of course, i'm just saying i'm going to be waaayyyy less active. like, i might check this forum out, once a month or two.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

in this case i think it would be acceptable since no one cares
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It's cute because you think High School takes any time or effort.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Vezok wrote:
XD I exhaled out of my nose.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Vezok wrote:
it actualy does at my school. they start languages 2 years in advance.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

3. I Have A Fucking Girlfriend.
Thats the only bad thing... i feel so sorry for her :(
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

you only get to learn 2 languages in highschool?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Scenario
Deuce

High school's not too bad. Don't procrastinate and you'll be fine. Take this from someone who procrastinated the shit out of everything and will be a senior next year having to take two classes until I can graduate. It's really not that hard. Just stay focused in your earlier years, don't fall behind, and you'll be fine.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
you only get to learn 2 languages in highschool?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
as many as you want, but we start languages in middle school. (7th grade)
Scenario wrote:
High school's not too bad. Don't procrastinate and you'll be fine. Take this from someone who procrastinated the shit out of everything and will be a senior next year having to take two classes until I can graduate. It's really not that hard. Just stay focused in your earlier years, don't fall behind, and you'll be fine.
I hope i get this lucky.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

One thing I would say, It might not apply for you, but STUDY AND REVISE before exams. Don't leave it. If you know your stuff, you won't be shitting bricks before big tests.

My 2 cents.
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Scenario wrote:
if your school sucks ass and you're getting ready for that factory job you were destined for then by all means, take it easy
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

PM me pics of your girl pls

// all jokes aside I have found that while high school takes up a lot of your time, as long as you aren't doing any sports or having a job you still have a lot of free time. Right now I'm in track though so I really do have almost no free time. GL with boy scouts and stuff.
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”