Is this game dead?

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
havesomejava99
Deuce

I came back to playing this game after a very very long time(2 years,3 weeks,15 days to be exact).I noticed lately that the servers are always empty,the good ol' hallway is now empty or if it isn't,it's full of germans and polaks(im not racist).Where's the good ol' days?
Did I just wasted my time going back to this game?
Please tell me,I need to know!
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

noobofspades
Deuced Up

As dead as your dog's shit can be.
PxlGlok
Deuced Up

AoS isn't dead, it's owned by JaGeX. AoS Classic was never alive, you need people developing a game for it to be "alive" and unfortunately updating AoS Classic is illegal but apparently free to distribute. So unless you wanted nostalgia, you wasted your time.

You could stick around and see what Dany0 or whoever owns it does with IceBall, I last played during an event but it was laggy as f**k and before that it had all empty servers. I think the original owner abandoned it and I don't know who developes it or how many even are.

Your choice though, it's future is questionable.
PxlGlok
Deuced Up

Icarus North wrote:
Classic had ALWAYS been alive to the point where Gaygex stepped into the situation and gave Ben Aksoy and Matt some money to think about handing AoS over.
Woah, coming up with a reply to specify that I'm talking about the AoS Classic you're playing in the present time and not AoS Classic as in AoS way back before JaGeX came in is hard, lol. It had developers back then and it doesn't now because it'd be illegal, so this present day AoS Classic is and always has been dead since Build and Shoot began hosting it.
havesomejava99
Deuce

well f**k it im just going to play..
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Good choice.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

It's someqhat dead
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

havesomejava99 wrote:
well fuck it i'm just going to play.
I applaud you sir. this kind of stuff is what keeps me here. i'm going to make this part of my sig.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

PxlGlok wrote:
You could stick around and see what Dany0 or whoever owns it does with IceBall, I last played during an event but it was laggy as f**k and before that it had all empty servers. I think the original owner abandoned it and I don't know who developes it or how many even are.
Grease/mari_kiri owns IceBall. Also him, rakiru, BR and Dany0 are the main devs atm afaik
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”