Longboarding/Skateboarding

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
33 posts Page 2 of 3
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

To be fair, America deserves to be made fun of.
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Longboarders piss me off, and for some reason my school has shittones of them.
They fucking hog the roads near the school and they get in the way soooo often.

But do what you enjoy i guess
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Longboarding is akin to that group of people in college who do nothing but throw frisbees. every. single. day.
You know, the guys that have somehow convinced themselves that throwing a plastic disc is more fun than anything else?
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

Vezok wrote:
You know, the guys that have somehow convinced themselves that throwing a plastic disc is more fun than anything else?
it is btw
Semper
Deuced Up

Vezok wrote:
Longboarding is akin to that group of people in college who do nothing but throw frisbees. every. single. day.
At least they're not on the computer all day playing the same games/game every. single. day
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Vezok wrote:
Whattt? Come on Frisbees are totally fun. Maybe because I grew up with it, sure, but I've never gotten sick of it. Blue_Happy3
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

its fun doin tricks and stuff with frisbees, it dont get boring
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was about a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was about a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
You have a weird life, my friend.
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

watch your irony m8 XDDDDD
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

pun
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was aboutdown and rolled next to a genseng plant a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
i fell off of a clif face about 20 ft high today while ginseng digging, rolled on the way down, lannded next to a 4 prong, i dont know how i didnt get fucked up
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

youre already fucked up too much
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

once you go black you cant go back but in your case its a lil different....
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

With longboarding/skateboarding: 1: The riders all seem to lack intelligence. 2: They need a belt. I can't stress this enough.
33 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “The Lounge”