Ferguson, Missouri

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
55 posts Page 2 of 4 First unread post
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Teeth wrote:
The fact that the victim was african american, well ho hey thats another story because I've noticed that their community tends to overreact to every situation similar to this *cough*Travyon*cough*.
...Are you serious? Holy shit, if you're serious then you're a fucking racist idiot.
Yes ok I take that back because that was pretty racist...sorry to anyone here who got offended.

I'll be keeping tab on this thread because this is really interesting. Anyway I hope you murricans can solve your problem soon so that this can all blow over.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

still they dont need to loot and stuff, they need to peacefully protest, like Martin luther king jr, he ended segrigation peacefully
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Protesters are ok, most of them are doing it pretty peacefully so far. Looters though, are just asshole cashing in on other people's pain and ideology, using a cause as an excuse to steal shit. They deserve every shot one of these fuckers get if they try to invade a store.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Just read the news... Sounds like people got butthurt about someone being killed. People are getting killed everyday at the Gaza and Ukraine and nobody gives a shit, meanwhile in 'Murica people get lousy over a black teenager?
Seriously.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
Just read the news... Sounds like people got butthurt about someone being killed. People are getting killed everyday at the Gaza and Ukraine and nobody gives a shit, meanwhile in 'Murica people get lousy over a black teenager?
Seriously.
well, yeah, kinda. People here in Brazil give more shits about the rampant corruption in our government than about the authoritarianism and rampant corruption in Belarus or the genocide of Muslims by Buddhists in Burma, people in the US logically care more about issues like growing militarization and nearly institutionalized racism in their police forces than with some psycho fuck killing people half a world away, just like an Australian probably cares more about the debate around the carbon tax and the Asian refugee question than with Ferguson or with a separatist movement in the Chinese Turkestan.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

MrHaaax wrote:
Seriously.
dont forget about people dieing in somolia, dafur, isreal, laos, sudan, syria, iraq,
the list goes on and on and on, and not just like people getting shot, but people being beheaded, hanged, burned, buried alive, hung on crosses, shot repeatedly, ect
people of all kinds are dying right now,

@ topic he kinda was the suspect of a burglary and ran from police and tried to kill a officer
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ZEB 99 wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Seriously.
dont forget about people dieing in somolia, dafur, isreal, laos, sudan, syria, iraq,
the list goes on and on and on, and not just like people getting shot, but people being beheaded, hanged, burned, buried alive, hung on crosses, shot repeatedly, ect
people of all kinds are dying right now,

@ topic he kinda was the suspect of a burglary and ran from police and tried to kill a officer
He committed a robbery, but he was stopped and shot by the police officer just for walking down the middle of the road. The officer literally had no previous knowledge about his previous burglary, and by all accounts(except the police's, of course) he made no attempt of trying to take the officer's gun.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Yeah, the issue is less "a dude got killed" and more "hey, the cops are kinda racist"
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
Seriously.
Well, people clearly are gonna give more of a fuck about problems within their own country than issues outside of it. That should generally always be the case. Also, you're exaggerating, people do give a shit about Gaza and Ukraine, the situations just aren't that easy to deal with, ya know.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Maybe I should have said that people get way too lousy. It's all chaos in Ferguson now.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

This is why everyone should wear bullet proof suits and then we can shoot at each other all we want.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

i think that they make it law that by the age of 16, you have to participate in a yearly paintball war,

@topic i found a pic from Missouri, AINT NO ONE LOOTING THIS MANS STORE
Attachments
97a7fd273288cc6043d37688e19240019e8cdbdb59b05512d12b04c24374de9c_1.jpg
97a7fd273288cc6043d37688e19240019e8cdbdb59b05512d12b04c24374de9c_1.jpg (160.6 KiB) Viewed 4237 times
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

ZEB 99 wrote:
i think that they make it law that by the age of 16, you have to participate in a yearly paintball war,

@topic i found a pic from Missouri, AINT NO ONE LOOTING THIS MANS STORE
He should probably take down the "OPEN" sign. And everyone should just have paintball guns. Problem solved. Then you will see on the news, "Kid shot by cops with paintball gun" instead of "Kid shot to death by cops".
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

apparently they've deployed the national guard
Ruspeace
Deuce

Hello, guys. Iam from Ukraine. First of all, sorry for my English :) I have not enough practice.
I want to say you, that you are on a right way. Your govermant fully control americans and large part of the world. Execuse me, but USA intake possible only with war on all over the world. Now americans technologies come to Ukraine for making revolution and split ukrainians and russians. But most of all people on the South-East think that Russia is our native country. Its God`s wonder, that Putin in 2000 became president. Thank you for listening, with best regards.
55 posts Page 2 of 4 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”