Advanced Warfare

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
52 posts Page 3 of 4
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Teeth wrote:
Same here, it's been a while since I've played too. I miss playing during kids parties with the other guys on the DS, playing 4 player maps and just rotating turns for hours and hours on end. Sadly no, I haven't played Megaman battle network but I will look into it Green_BigSmile
I liked #3 Blue Moon. Never played any others though to compare, the DS versions seemed kinda weird/nerfed/casual. They took out all the depth and gave it more eye-candy from what I've seen. I might pick up a DS and one of the newer ones one day just to try it out though.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

on the topic of COD advanced warfare
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-o ... 0-6419872/
3d printers dont work like that and I doubt that in a two hundred years you can use one to have a gun that 3d-prints its own bullets
@battlefield hardline
no police force in america has light machine guns or will allow the amount of collateral damage that occurs in the game
edit: anyone ever see this movie?
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Elysium? Yeah, and...
All I could see from that picture is Matt Damon, equipped with an old-gen exoskeleton, and an AKM with jungle style mags and some sort of antique reflector sight + laser aiming module.

Am I over-analyzing the picture?
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
Elysium? Yeah, and...
All I could see from that picture is Matt Damon, equipped with an old-gen exoskeleton, and an AKM with jungle style mags and some sort of antique reflector sight + laser aiming module.

Don't forget airburst ammo or whatever it is they used in that scene
Semper
Deuced Up

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Semper wrote:
inb4 all the the people on this forum falls into the i'm going to hate the latest CoD bandwagon.
If all of the latest Call of Duty games are bad (which they are), then why not?
You still play this game right?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Semper wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Semper wrote:
inb4 all the the people on this forum falls into the i'm going to hate the latest CoD bandwagon.
If all of the latest Call of Duty games are bad (which they are), then why not?
You still play this game right?
I've tried out Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops and Ghosts and they were awful, IMO pretty much every Call of Duty after Modern Warfare 2 is a POS.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

MrHaaax wrote:
Elysium? Yeah, and...

this is what im trying to get at
see...anything similar?
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

bo2 master race
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Ozone wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Elysium? Yeah, and...

see...anything similar?
Lol, that Kryptek camo.
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I'm pumped looks like hella fun.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Ozone wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Elysium? Yeah, and...

see...anything similar?
I don't get what you mean... Exoskeleton is definitely the future, so it's everywhere.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

graphics look good^
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

ZEB 99 wrote:
graphics look good^
I had to look twice because I thought it was an actual picture
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Looks better than Battlefield 4!!!1!!1 so realistic dat Picaso ain't got shit lololool
Seriously, they could have improved the graphical capabilities of the series ages ago. Infinity Ward/Treyarch are clearly way too lazy. Or way too rushed.
Xpert658

MrHaaax wrote:
Looks better than Battlefield 4!!!1!!1 so realistic dat Picaso ain't got shit lololool
Seriously, they could have improved the graphical capabilities of the series ages ago. Infinity Ward/Treyarch are clearly way too lazy. Or way too rushed.
They used an engine more than 10 years old. All they're doing is spicing it up with not-so-necessary improvements, when they could have achieved more when using mainstream commercial engines, like Unreal Engine 3/4.

Hopefully Infinity Ward and Treyarch will actually learn from rinsing and repeating the same shit every year.
52 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “The Lounge”