The death of a god

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
127 posts Page 3 of 9 First unread post
Afrodude
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Don't listen to the people that say don't do drugs, it's all bullshit.

My advice on drugs:

-Smoke as much weed as you want, just never go to school high.

-Only drink alcohol on Saturdays.

-Only snort crack ONCE if ever, seriously that shit fucks you up.

-NEVER do heroin.

-Don't bother with tobacco and cigarettes. Cancer isn't worth it.

Have fun, try to survive.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Yay I was mentioned I thought you were pretty cool. Maybe not the smartest and I'm fucking older than you quite treating me like your some wise old man. Like scrawl said are you leaving the 3v3 tourney .
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Afrodude wrote:
Don't listen to the people that say don't do drugs, it's all bullshit.

My advice on drugs:

-Smoke as much weed as you want, just never go to school high.

-Only drink alcohol on Saturdays.

-Only snort crack ONCE if ever, seriously that shit fucks you up.

-NEVER do heroin.

-Don't bother with tobacco and cigarettes. Cancer isn't worth it.

Have fun, try to survive.
I'd also stay a couple of miles away from meth. Salvia divinorum might be worth a mention, but I don't know about the availability of that stuff in his area. I should also point out that heavy use of weed can and will lead to damage to the respiratory tract(although most of these do tend to subside after cessation of use), not so much from being weed but because of the smoke, so in cases of asthma and other stuff, better be safe than sorry and moderate on its use a bit.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

pot is a gateway drug jdrew, don't listen to them.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

EldredChandler wrote:
pot is a gateway drug jdrew, don't listen to them.
stop cutting into our profits, goddammit.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Start sniffing gasoline!Its the best thing ever!
shaz

You'll be back. Once you realise you didn't actually need to leave to get a life lol.

You were a mildly cool kid JDrew.

rip temporarily
2012-2014
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

JDrew wrote:
The death of a god
lol wtf
NIASKA
Deuced Up

Eventhough I barely know you, no rip, stay out. Thank the lord heaven jesus..... 1 less cancer cell out of the community
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Captain_Pi wrote:
JDrew wrote:
The death of a god
lol wtf
NIASKA wrote:
Eventhough I barely know you, no rip, stay out. Thank the lord heaven jesus..... 1 less cancer cell out of the community
I don't have anything to say because these are what my thoughts were. Jdrew was not a fucking god, he was a child who thought he knew everything in the world and posted on every thread even when it wasn't necessary.

rip
Defaulter
Organizer
Organizer

This post is the for the benefit of everyone except Jdrew, who by authoring this thread has pretty much excluded himself from this advice.

Don't ever say your leaving if you have a clan or are in any way responsible for maintaining, producing or distributing content to the community. Mainly because people almost never actually leave, and invariably that somewhat damages their reputation, a show of extreme lack of conviction.

If you THINK you won't have enough time to hang here, guess what? test the waters first, see how it goes. You might be surprised.

Under no circumstances should you quit/disband or stop something just because you think you might not have time for it. Trust me, I know from experience.

And finally the misuse of the leaving thread concept: If you are actually leaving this community for good and have no intention of being a part of it in any big way, then yes a fond farewell is lovely, when this is not the case, the thread serves only to paint you in a pretentious egocentric way, and will almost certainly, invariably draw negative attention.
RoTAdolf_Hitler
Deuced Up

>Says one should never leave a community if he's a clan leader cause it's a lack of conviction
>But did the same thing years ago
>mfw the irony is so hilarious
But yeah Jdrew you may have left an impact to this community but if you ever do return, don't always act like you're sitting on a high horse thinking your smarter and better then everyone else. You refer to yourself as a God but I think we all know that I'm the true God of the community and I will be replacing you to start a new empire and the community will only remember the great Adolf Hitler the true Fuhrer of the universe. Also, High School ain't all that just hang with your type of people 420 blaze it and at least you can be happy with your big breasted kaweii girl friend send me her nudes-Yours truly the great Fuhrer
Adolf_Hitler
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Can confirm that Hitler is the god of the community
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Can confirm that Hitler is the god of the community
Yes, vote for him for 2014, Community God.
RoTAdolf_Hitler
Deuced Up

Blue_Sunglasses1 I'm actually running for build and shoot moderator God 2014 Green_Sunglasses1
127 posts Page 3 of 9 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”