The death of a god

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
127 posts Page 2 of 9 First unread post
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bye jdrew, don't do drugs.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Willy wrote:
Bye jdrew, don't do drugs.
But he now has all those bad influences from his new girl!

jdrew dying on heroinoverdose 2017 confirmed
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

I think Jdrew just called himself a God.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

well, uhh
bye
you'll probably come back in a couple of months, as, I believe, American high schools tend to have a summer break(don't know the name of that pls dont hurt mee) and that kind of shit. High school ain't no shit to get all stressed about(ok maybe an hyperbole but you get it) or a real reason to drastically change important aspects of your life, so I guess in some 2-3 months you'll realize that and come back. Heck, I'm in the second-to-last year of (the brazilian equivalent) High school here, I don't do shit besides sitting behind this monitor screen and I still manage to be one of the top students of my grade level, and I know a lot of people have a very similar experience around here.
Might be different in the US but I kinda doubt it is too different and this is way longer than I intended I'm just going to stop ok
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Even though I knew you little and you didn't give me any noteworthy impressions. I do notice your efforts in keeping the forums lively and would be a shame that you decided to leave. But out goes the old and in comes the new experiences in life! Hope you'll do well for your school life.

And yes, don't do drugs.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

your face when fritz didn't grief your minecraft house

your face when it was willy

your face when I was there alone with willy laughing my ass off
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

CommieBuffalo wrote:
well, uhh
bye
you'll probably come back in a couple of months, as, I believe, American high schools tend to have a summer break(don't know the name of that pls dont hurt mee) and that kind of shit. High school ain't no shit to get all stressed about(ok maybe an hyperbole but you get it) or a real reason to drastically change important aspects of your life, so I guess in some 2-3 months you'll realize that and come back. Heck, I'm in the second-to-last year of (the brazilian equivalent) High school here, I don't do shit besides sitting behind this monitor screen and I still manage to be one of the top students of my grade level, and I know a lot of people have a very similar experience around here.
Might be different in the US but I kinda doubt it is too different and this is way longer than I intended I'm just going to stop ok
you realize all you have to do is ask about how it is and like 15 different Americans will answer, if i wonder what stuff is like in other countries i ask (i don't mean to be rude)
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ZEB 99 wrote:
you realize all you have to do is ask about how it is and like 15 different Americans will answer, if i wonder what stuff is like in other countries i ask (i don't mean to be rude)
It can be described in one word, and one alone.
Hormones.
gen
Banned

rip jdrew aka the guy who cant drive for shit
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

You was a pretty nice guy here.
But please, next time don't do so much anime threads.
Peace.
;)
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Bye and good luck in life. If you read this, just know that high school isn't as big of a deal as you make it to be, lol.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Jdrew got too much shit, feel bad guys
Last edited by bullets on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ZEB 99 wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
well, uhh
bye
I've seen people describe a lot without needing to ask, the problem is I end up seeing a bit of variation, probably a mix of regional variation and resulting from personal experience(which as the name implies is different for everyone). That muddles things up a bit and forces me to be slightly more vague or draw from my own, potentially different, experience in here.
deathslayer21
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Didn't really know you that well, goodbye anyways..
Chase_UC
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Not gonna say goodbye, I'll just say that this kind of thread is useless since 99% of people who make threads saying that they're leaving end up coming back in a month or two.

Move along, nothing to see here, unless mods wanna lock this thread due to hate that Jdrew will surely get.
127 posts Page 2 of 9 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”