Jedelas's Fanfiction/Original Stories

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
35 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
CaptainSpock
Deuced Up

i dont like reading japanese stuff its boring, it always starts at a school.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

CaptainSpock wrote:
Well they always said that the highlights of your life always starts during your teens. School is just one of the most common and major ones. ^^
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

CaptainSpock wrote:
Would you like to hear all the fun stories of kindergarten or office jobs?
Teenage times are probably when people are in their most emotionally intense/confused states, which is what most jap stories (that I've read/watched) are about. So it shouldn't be a surprise that eventually, school, being 1/2 of their lives, is mentioned. Besides, it's Japan we're talking about, not the US where noone gives two shits about school.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

To be honest, during teen years, is there any other thing that would occupy your life more than school?
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

I wrote an erotica for ]Hell[ when it was still a thing, when I get home on Thursday I'll upload it to a website and share it with you guys xD
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Spidercooce wrote:
I wrote an erotica for ]Hell[ when it was still a thing, when I get home on Thursday I'll upload it to a website and share it with you guys xD
Hopefully you don't advertise it on my thread. >_>
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Don't worry, I won't x)
Nice story btw
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Update! Kuroko no Basuke fanfiction 'Teiko's Princess' chapter 5 has arrived! Along with a few announcements below! Link to the latest chapter is Here!

Now! Here's a few upcoming fanfictions in planning~

Princess of the Courts (Prince of Tennis)
It has been four years since the disappearance of the renowned 'Prince of Tennis', Echizen Ryouma. But said person never actually existed in the first place. Enter Echizen Risa or "Lisa" as pronounced by her American friends as she settled down in Japan, a break away from the States and actual competitive tennis itself and focus more on her musical interest. But when she stumbled across a Mixed Junior Tennis Competition game, she would be torn between sports and music. What would she choose? (Fem!Ryouma, OOC, AU, RyoumaxKaidoh/Tezuka/Fuji)

What?! (Love Stage!!)
"I have to see for it myself! There's no way that he-she was a man!" Unfortunately, he wouldn't have expected the landslide of hilarious and awkward situations that he'd get himself into just to strip that person near naked. (What-if Scenario: Fem!Izumi, Semi-yaoi(ShougoxRei), OOC, AU, IzumixRyouma)

A Certain Supernatural Windstorm (Index/Railgun)
After the incident with the Level-upper, Saten Ruiko was determined to unlock her esper power and work her hardest to start from nothing. Events that were supposed to happen alters with the addition of her interference and the higher-ups were now intrigued to see how far this new heroine could go. (AU, Saten-Centric, RuikoxToumaxMikoto triangle, OOC)

Leave a comment! I appreciate feedback! Thank you~
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

xCross wrote:
Why 90% of your stories have gender bending?
I'm not very good at writing Yaoi. And plus, you have to admit you would be curious on the 'what if' when one of your favorite character was the opposite gender.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Jedelas wrote:
xCross wrote:
Why 90% of your stories have gender bending?
I'm not very good at writing Yaoi. And plus, you have to admit you would be curious on the 'what if' when one of your favorite character was the opposite gender.
You could always have a gender switch of a gender switch. Then they will be their normal self. And no one would suspect that plot twist unless they read this, but then if you don't do this then they will expect a gender switch of a gender switch, when it's only one gender switch, so they won't be expecting it.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Yay for the PoT and Love Stage fanfic!
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

xCross wrote:
Why not just make a normal story instead of choosing wether yaoi or gender bending.
What would be the fun it that? xD
Demo123 wrote:
Yay for the PoT and Love Stage fanfic!
Oooh, the PoT fic catches your attention too? :3

Edit/Update: Update! I posted a teaser concept one-shot for the PoT fanfic I mentioned earlier! The link can be found here!

I appreciate any opinions on it so far! Sooo please tell me what you think! <3
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Spidercooce wrote:
You also wrote a 'fifty shades of gentlemen' to arouse Valkyrii...

or was that Kyzaca...
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

New chapter for 'Problem! My Gender's been Reversed!' is out!
Link is Here!
Enjoy!

I also got a new work coming out;

Of Wrinkles and Smiles
Genres: Romance, Drama
Synopsis: 'On that day we made a promise to smile until the very end.'

Inspired by the vocaloid song 'Shiwa(しわ)' And yes, I know there's already a manga to it but I'll alter my story to be original....Somehow. For those of you who are wondering, here's the song:
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

New story posted; Of Smiles and Wrinkles(笑顔としわの)

Genre(s): Romance, Drama, Comedy, Slice of Life
Synopsis: 'On that day, we made a promise to smile to the very end.' Hirasawa Miya never had any pleasant experience when interacting with boys, believing that all boys are narrow minded brutes. Especially one Shigamaru Kenta whom she always argued with. But with each argument, the two grew closer.

Link is here!
35 posts Page 2 of 3 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”