World Cup 2014.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
131 posts Page 9 of 9 First unread post
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Tough luck for Argentina. Congrats to Germany, great game. ^_^
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

Great game, and a great goal by Götze. Disappointed Argentina didn't win, but the better team won.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Grats to Germany, Kiwi, Ballisdik and Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI.
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

:( Congratz Germany. I guess they deserved to win.
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

ESPN's World Cup montage. Well worth a watch.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Roulette wrote:
Great game, and a great goal by Götze. Disappointed Argentina didn't win, but the better team won.
Wow I wouldn't say that better team won. Germany had more ball possesion and they dominated the field but Argentina had like 3 clean scoring chances, while Germany scored on it's only clean chance in the match. So they were more effective and probably deserved the win. Other than that, they played better matches than Argentina throughout their Cup journey - Germany scored 15 goals while Argentina only 7. Congrats Deutschland.
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

it was really fun to watch, and I'm glad Germany won.
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Roulette wrote:
Wow I wouldn't say that better team won. Germany had more ball possesion and they dominated the field but Argentina had like 3 clean scoring chances, while Germany scored on it's only clean chance in the match. So they were more effective and probably deserved the win. Other than that, they played better matches than Argentina throughout their Cup journey - Germany scored 15 goals while Argentina only 7. Congrats Deutschland.
Germany played better throughout and in the match itself. Argentina had only one scoring chance really and that was higuains. The rest of the few were only half chances. Don't forget that Argentina were extremely lucky not to have conceded when howedes' header came back off the inside of the post. Overall Germany were the more dominant in possession than Argentina who kept eight men behind the ball for the majority of the game and played counter attack football. So yes, the better team won.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

The 4th Reich is inevitable now.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

I could only imagine how my friend is reacting to this atm. He's a hardcore Messi fan.
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

Jedelas wrote:
I could only imagine how my friend is reacting to this atm. He's a hardcore Messi fan.
When I saw the result of the match, I was about to cry. ;-;
131 posts Page 9 of 9 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”