Best AoS player

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
184 posts Page 10 of 13 First unread post
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

mikuli, tank, korakoff, .uvs
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

penis
eXteeL1032
Deuce

There's a lot of people that play AoS that may be good in-game but not popular on the forums. They may be better players than any legends but they just aren't famous like the legends. It takes a lot to get yourself a name.

Idk but I was playing with a guy named Semper today on Minit, he was pretty damn good, and he'd just destroy everyone. But then I kind of got better over the 4 hours of playing and was matched with him. I remember Kodiak playing in the "good 'ol times" and he was probably the best player.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

eXteeL1032 wrote:
There's a lot of people that play AoS that may be good in-game but not popular on the forums. They may be better players than any legends but they just aren't famous like the legends. It takes a lot to get yourself a name.

Idk but I was playing with a guy named Semper today on Minit, he was pretty damn good, and he'd just destroy everyone. But then I kind of got better over the 4 hours of playing and was matched with him. I remember Kodiak playing in the "good 'ol times" and he was probably the best player.
Kodiak = Willy
Semper = bad.
eXteeL1032
Deuce

Xenon wrote:
eXteeL1032 wrote:

Kodiak = Willy
Semper = bad.
Yeah, after I posted that I wasn't sure if Semper should actually be named "pretty damn good".

Ok, well I didn't know that Kodiak is now Willy. Thanks!
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

hi thats me i suck now
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

The best player is the player that never dies. And that player is the player that just joined a server for the first time ever and then quits and suddenly forgets about the game. GG.
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Dominis 4 best player 2015
eXteeL1032
Deuce

Dominis wrote:
I saw you play today... You're good... Might even make it... But then you look at the bigger picture and see all the other guys haha
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

Dominis wrote:
ha gay
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

I nominate my cousin, Kanade since she doesn't bother posting nor does she uses any forums. For those of you who never seen her, she frequents on aloha Babel. Though she still has much to learn!
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Kanade-chan is pree good. Didn't know she was your cousin though.
NIASKA
Deuced Up

Jedelas wrote:
I nominate my cousin, Kanade since she doesn't bother posting nor does she uses any forums. For those of you who never seen her, she frequents on aloha Babel. Though she still has much to learn!
SHE? (Intensified breathing) A LIVE BREATHING PUSSI?
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Jedelas wrote:
She is female? What a pleasant surprise!

She is a very steady shot with the rifle; terror to the opposing team, send her my good wishes :)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

xCross wrote:
>Didn't know Kanade is a female name
Plot twist: the name is for male canadians
184 posts Page 10 of 13 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”