How to connect chromecast with phone?

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Alexandra
Deuce

Hello everyone. I am having problem connecting my chromecast with my phone. I am new with it and do not know its functions properly. Please help me with the connection.
victoriawilliam
Deuce

Hello,
Get started with these simple steps:
Step 1: Plug in your Chromecast device. Plug Chromecast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
Step 2: Connect your Chromecast device.
Step 3: Download the Google Home app.
Step 4: Set up Chromecast.
Step 5: Cast content.

Chromecast Wont Connect
Chromecast Not Working
BillShiphr
Deuced Up

I'm not an expert at this theme and I think that it is better to call to helping service. Or just try to google it
BalanceBlind
Deuce

Thank you guys for this explanation. However, I don't use such things. I have the usual TV but I always read reviews before buying anything. So, you can check this out about the best 49 inch tv and say if you like my tv? I think it's gorgeous.
vondess
Deuce

Thanks for the useful information. So I went to the first forum and found the necessary information. This is very rare. Most often, I re-read the entire thread of the topic and do not find the answer to the question posed. Everyone writes some kind of nonsense and all sorts of stupid jokes. I also read this site 4ProMedia and look at the Latest Tech News. It helps me a lot too. And it’s interesting to learn about what is happening in the world.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Lounge”