Unturned [Free Blocky DayZ-Like Game] UNTURNED 2 INCOMING

If it ain't Spades...
64 posts Page 2 of 5 First unread post
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Dare[AoS] wrote:
bullets wrote:
Pull out a torch and smash their head in (click 1).
Anyone have any idea how to not die by temperatures of -8 to -13 degrees Celsius?
In this game you can die in -8 and lower temperatures? How ridiculous, in Mother Russia there are even lower temperatures and people survive there.
Not to mention Finland
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Well mind you that you start butt naked with no clothes.
bman
Deuced Up

I can't seem to do anything in this game that doesn't result in me being attacked by 20 zombies.

Either I'm just really unlucky, or this game is really hard because you pretty much need a gun to survive. Or even to look in a town to find a gun in the first place, because there's just too many zombies and killing them with melee is suicidal.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

bman wrote:
I can't seem to do anything in this game that doesn't result in me being attacked by 20 zombies.

Either I'm just really unlucky, or this game is really hard because you pretty much need a gun to survive. Or even to look in a town to find a gun in the first place, because there's just too many zombies and killing them with melee is suicidal.
1. Hide with buttons X and Z.
2. Guns attract zombies.
3. Clothes make you resistant to cold.
4. The flashlight is a horrible melee weapon.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

I don't know how I feel about this game, but the potential is high.
Agent_Buckwald
Deuce

Has anyone seen anything about Unturned 2? It's on Steam Greenlight, but wasn't Greenlit in the last batch. (It was in the top 3.) The beta download for it is on the SharplyDressedGame's blog, but it is disabled as it's on Google Drive, which limits the amount of downloads.

Edit:

Didn't see the big "Unturned 2" message on OP. xD
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Agent_Buckwald wrote:
Has anyone seen anything about Unturned 2? It's on Steam Greenlight, but wasn't Greenlit in the last batch. (It was in the top 3.) The beta download for it is on the SharplyDressedGame's blog, but it is disabled as it's on Google Drive, which limits the amount of downloads.

Edit:

Didn't see the big "Unturned 2" message on OP. xD
Next time check the last post time before you bump a dead thread.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Truth be told, if it wasn't for Agent, I wouldn't of seen this topic about this awesome game!
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

bloodfox wrote:
Truth be told, if it wasn't for Agent, I wouldn't of seen this topic about this awesome game!
Unturned 2- I died without pants 10/10 best game ever will download again
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

bloodfox wrote:
^This
1Shot you should really quit it with the mini-modding, or at least only resort to it in appropriate cases.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Fleischgeruch wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
or at least only resort to it in appropriate cases.
And this is appropriate, why the fuck does everyone love necroposters?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

None of us love them or like them but we don't like you yelling at someone who does it every time as that also necros the post to the top. You do more harm then good.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Jdrew wrote:
None of us love them or like them but we don't like you yelling at someone who does it every time as that also necros the post to the top. You do more harm then good.
Well it seems like most people here accept necroposting, and if anyone tries to do anything differently they'll get a lot of negative replies.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

It's because nobody really even notices until you say something. If they're just posting useless shit, I just accept it because that's about 90% of this forum, no matter what the date. If they're actually trying to contribute to the thread, then who cares, especially since necroposting isn't even against the rules on here.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

For some reason when I sign up then try to play it doesn't allow me because they aren't allowing it and for some reason you guys can play it?
64 posts Page 2 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”