GunCraft vs AoS promo videos(steam vs guncraft)

If it ain't Spades...
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Look at them, they are funny. Most of them bring up really good points, I may end up buying the game once it goes on sale. Tell me what you think.
Number three is a must see Blue_D'oh
Stuart98
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

And for those wondering about the balance of the prefabs, the tank, the hookshot, or the jetpack killstreak:

The prefabs have a rather high resource cost so you'd need to kill people in order to get it or do some mining, the tank is extremely weak to aerial attacks, the hookshot has a cooldown after you use it and is less accurate depending on your speed, and the jetpack is a killstreak which requires 5 kills.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

I like it cause they make fun of JaGex Ace of Spades :3
Space Inspader
Deuced Up

Stuart98 wrote:
And for those wondering about the balance of the prefabs, the tank, the hookshot, or the jetpack killstreak:

The prefabs have a rather high resource cost so you'd need to kill people in order to get it or do some mining, the tank is extremely weak to aerial attacks, the hookshot has a cooldown after you use it and is less accurate depending on your speed, and the jetpack is a killstreak which requires 5 kills.
BALANCE. BALANCE!!!
Tiel
Deuce

Oh wtf I totally just logged in for the first time in two months to make a topic on this.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Giving creative control to the user huh. Gee Jagex, IF ONLY SOMEBODY HAD MADE IT POSSIBLE TO DO THAT BEFORE WE BOUGHT THE RIGHTS TO ACE OF SPADES. Blue_Angry
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”