[25/04/13] Sci-fi spades (A BREAK DUE TO EXAMS)

If it ain't Spades...
39 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
StopSignal
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

You will use KV6 models? Because i can make some models and artworks for you. Specially artwork.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

StopSignal wrote:
You will use KV6 models? Because i can make some models and artworks for you. Specially artwork.
Your robot pack is excellent ^^
StopSignal

DrDeuce wrote:
StopSignal wrote:
Your robot pack is excellent ^^
Continuing off topic: Thanks, haha. I am glad you liked it. I hope i can help UNITIS with models and things. I also wanted to help with
Iceball, but i could not find one of the programs to compile it, so i could not do any PMF D:
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

StopSignal wrote:
Continuing off topic: Thanks, haha. I am glad you liked it. I hope i can help UNITIS with models and things. I also wanted to help with
Iceball, but i could not find one of the programs to compile it, so i could not do any PMF D:
You can use the kv62pmf python script to convert KV6's to PMF's.

/offtopic
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

UNITiS wrote:
Sonarpulse wrote:
Yay! Somebody that is realistic and humble about their new project. But still must give my usual spiel that we'd love to have you work on Iceball or Voxlap (port).
Thanks, lol.
And regarding the Iceball or Voxlap thingy: You see if I was trying to completely recreate AoS, I'd probably be interested but since my project is a sci-fi shooter with a couple unique features I feel like making the whole game by myself.
Fair enough, but remember that both Iceball and anything done with my port will try to be highly moddable so you may be able to implement those features anyways.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Green_OffTopic (even though I started it :P )

In truth, I just wanted to use a rare smiley
UNITiS
Deuced Up

Got an exam next month, going to take a little break. Project was going good so far, can't wait to come back to this. I may finish off what I'm currently working on and post a video, other than that I will return to this a week or two after the exams.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Hope you do well after exams.
UNITiS
Deuced Up

HoboHob wrote:
Hope you do well after exams.
Thanks. Me too lol
39 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”