Call Of Blocks [FPS, with amazing damage system]

If it ain't Spades...
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
deadboy19
Deuce

Hi community!

I have discovered this videogame today and I want to share it with you. It looks amazing and the damage system is so interesting I hope finally it'll have a good result. They said they need help to make the game real. Thus i have made this post.

ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

"This video is not available in your country"
Thresh
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Thanks for making this post! Game looks awesome.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

ByteBit wrote:
"This video is not available in your country"
you're not missing much. Minecraft. With the word "blocks" in it. Not like we already have enough of that shit.

create your own weapons?
WOAH OMG SO ORIGINAL. Seriously, if you're going to make a voxel fps, actually be creative.
CalenLoki
Deuce

Looks quite interesting.
Not much info yet, but it looks like heavily based on classic AoS.
Name is quite lame, but it's quite common in voxel games genres. Judging games by name is quite childish.
And they have their IndieDB site, which should go to the first post:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/call-of-blocks
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

CalenLoki wrote:
Looks quite interesting.
Not much info yet, but it looks like heavily based on classic AoS.
Name is quite lame, but it's quite common in voxel games genres. Judging games by name is quite childish.
And they have their IndieDB site, which should go to the first post:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/call-of-blocks
I didn't just judge it by name. I judged it also by saying of how some of their ideas aren't original.
LeCom

Sorry, but if that name is so blunt and stupid, it's just impossible to not judge it by that. Moreover; are they serious about half-rotten corpses/skeletons lying around? I mean, sure, it's blocky, but I still could imagine it getting an age limitation because of that shit lol.
Also, do they even give credits to Ki11aWi11 or the guy who made Nuketown? (I can't load the advertisement video, however Nuketown is seen as background of one of the pictures and seems to be not mentioned on the page, so I guess no?)
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

LeCom wrote:
Sorry, but if that name is so blunt and stupid, it's just impossible to not judge it by that. Moreover; are they serious about half-rotten corpses/skeletons lying around? I mean, sure, it's blocky, but I still could imagine it getting an age limitation because of that shit lol.
Also, do they even give credits to Ki11aWi11 or the guy who made Nuketown? (I can't load the advertisement video, however Nuketown is seen as background of one of the pictures and seems to be not mentioned on the page, so I guess no?)
+1.
You have my applause.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Looks quite reasonable actually. Any downloads about?
QuantumWraith
Deuce

I really like the player gore damage concept, actually. The developers page also suggests that there would be an option to disable it. In any case, it's not even real yet. Come back when there's something to download.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

I should look into Voxelstein's code and add gore feature into OS too. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, maybe only a year :D
Donald Trump
Deuced Up

oo i liek dat shite. more of a bloody version :D
QuantumWraith
Deuce

What's even going on with this? Dude said there'd be another update back in like August. Now nothing? This seemed really promising :(
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

QuantumWraith wrote:
What's even going on with this? Dude said there'd be another update back in like August. Now nothing? This seemed really promising :(
Promising my ass. Looks like AoS 1.0 with different weapons. You see the drawing distance? Would melt my computer instantly.
Sure, having sophisticated map/model editor is a plus. Model damage system is nice, but it isn't new (see: VoxelStein).

Could we please call this promising instead? Still WIP though.
sladex706
Deuce

I have heard of this game, its a good game im hoping to try it soon as well as other sandbox, voxel games like this. Green_BigSmile
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”