Block N' Load - A new FPS from Jagex (AKA AoS v3)

If it ain't Spades...
162 posts Page 7 of 11
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 pm


Warp wrote:
I have asked for a beta invite...
Yay now I have a key. But now I have FC4 and BF4 so I'm not sure if I can be bothered to download.

I feel like a good old bit of OpenSpades :)
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


Warp wrote:
Warp wrote:
I have asked for a beta invite...
Yay now I have a key. But now I have FC4 and BF4 so I'm not sure if I can be bothered to download.

I feel like a good old bit of OpenSpades :)
don't bother. a freind of mine gave me some gameplay, let me play it, and told me some stuff i could not see, here's my take:
1. the whole thing makes you feel like a small child. unsurprising, as what was left of 1.0 was squeakers.
2. the graphics: you feel sick, and not because of FOV
3. unbalanced classes, unbalanced classes, unbalanced classes.
4. with unbalanced classes comes rocket spamming (it's the new SMGay!)
5.children.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm


play a game that doesnt have children, like beta aos
yuiop
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm


EldredChandler wrote:
play a game that doesnt have children, like beta aos
HA. You made me laugh. Beta aos is full of spanish aimbotters and little minecraft fan boys.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 am


yuiop wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
play a game that doesnt have children, like beta aos
HA. You made me laugh. Beta aos is full of spanish aimbotters and little minecraft fan boys.
I'm sure he was sarcastic.
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 am


looks like fun eager to try it
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm


Conduit wrote:
looks like fun eager to try it
Aren't you the guy who set off a flamewar with the rest of SPQR a while ago?
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 am


Icarus North wrote:
Conduit wrote:
looks like fun eager to try it
Aren't you the guy who set off a flamewar with the rest of SPQR a while ago?
i dont think i did
yuiop
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm


Conduit wrote:
looks like fun eager to try it
ha. You better be joking.
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 am


yuiop wrote:
Conduit wrote:
looks like fun eager to try it
ha. You better be joking.
why?
tunaspirit
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm


I sincerely doubt anyone is going to build anything
let alone the fact how you can grief by putting random 'booster blocks' and 'bouncy blocks' everywhere

speaking of jagex, are they going to make OSRS available to free players? I heard somewhere they would
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 pm


I tried BnL. Never again, got abused for no reason. Shitty.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


Warp wrote:
I tried BnL. Never again, got abused for no reason. Shitty.
yep, it's fucked.
tunaspirit
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm


tunaspirit wrote:
speaking of jagex, are they going to make OSRS available to free players? I heard somewhere they would
http://oldschool.runescape.com/
OSRS NOW ALLOWS FREE PLAYERS
GET IN HERE
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 pm


epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Warp wrote:
I tried BnL. Never again, got abused for no reason. Shitty.
yep, it's fucked.
I might see if it changes after the beta. Maybe they'll iron summat out.
162 posts Page 7 of 11
Return to “Other Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests